eBay second suspension - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-19-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default Re: eBay second suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
Please don't spread false information, there are still tons of people who can make accounts without issues, including some sellers here

Yes, ebay does always crack down around the holidays, but its far from impossible

Just keep trying different things and eventually you'll find a way that works
Name any one seller who is selling now.All are not repsonding for weeks even when they are online.I contacted them and everything
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-19-2020
Threadstarter  

I understand you , i could not even sleep today trying to find a fix for this . Back on March you only had to wait for the first suspension and bypass it , and after that your account was 100% safe to start dropshipping or whatever you wanted to do but now there’s always a second suspension no matter how long you wait the account will be killed. PM me and share the details, i might be able to help you if you’re only getting suspended once , i think i can help you
Old 10-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator 69 View Post
Name any one seller who is selling now.All are not repsonding for weeks even when they are online.I contacted them and everything
Stop trolling.

You messaged me for the first time about 8.5 hours ago. I sent you a reply approx. 5 mins ago. The time in between was taken up by sleep. Hope that's okay with you.

Also, with the greatest respect, if you are sending PMs to sellers asking to buy the cheapest account but looking for all sorts of listing activity in place, this might be why some are not responding to you. Just a thought......

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 10-19-2020 at 11:31 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (10-20-2020)
Old 10-20-2020

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
After going through the first restriction or suspension (the one that is normal and you can fix with a call or chat) i list a second item and within a day or two the account gets suspended again.. I am not doing anything wrong, one asistant told me it had nothing to do with the item i listed and it didn't say anything about me being linked to another account. He even said he wanted to help me because it was unfair, what can i do to bypass the second suspension? is this new? it never happend to me before, for real . I am starting to feel really anxious and sick
did you do exactly what you said you were going to do with ebay? iv noticed lets say you go into the chat and tell them your only going to sell a teddy bear and then they reinstate u, just teddy bear. but then when u list something else you will be suspended. you must only do what you say your going to do. untill first sale has been completed and funds avail.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamlmfao For This Useful Post:
Beowulf (10-20-2020)
Old 10-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
did you do exactly what you said you were going to do with ebay? iv noticed lets say you go into the chat and tell them your only going to sell a teddy bear and then they reinstate u, just teddy bear. but then when u list something else you will be suspended. you must only do what you say your going to do. untill first sale has been completed and funds avail.
Do you have any personal experience doing this ?
Are you a dropshipper ?
I opened my first account on March and i never told them i was going to dropship when they asked , but it's all I did as soon as they reinstated the account and never got a second suspension
Old 10-20-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
Can this be an issue as well?

hmmmmmmm might be cuz till now i said ill be selling furnitures, household items
then i listed speakers and electronics for my first item before suspension
Old 10-20-2020
Threadstarter  

I don't remember saying i was going to dropship the first time i made an account so i don't think that's the reason
Old 10-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I don't remember saying i was going to dropship the first time i made an account so i don't think that's the reason
Relevant cross-reF: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-s...ml#post1120807
Old 10-20-2020

Quote:
I understand you , i could not even sleep today trying to find a fix for this . Back on March you only had to wait for the first suspension and bypass it , and after that your account was 100% safe to start dropshipping or whatever you wanted to do but now there’s always a second suspension no matter how long you wait the account will be killed. PM me and share the details, i might be able to help you if you’re only getting suspended once , i think i can help you

Brother,I couldn't able to message you again as i surpassed that 24 post limit but i think threads got deleted so it's back to 10 now.Can you pleass message mw back and do you have any discord,telegram,Instagram any other social media messaging app where we can talk as i have some news
Old 10-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator 69 View Post
Brother,I couldn't able to message you again as i surpassed that 24 post limit but i think threads got deleted so it's back to 10 now.Can you pleass message mw back and do you have any discord,telegram,Instagram any other social media messaging app where we can talk as i have some news
Let me PM you with my discord so you can add me