eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay second suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/139593-ebay-second-suspension.html)

Beowulf 10-18-2020 02:32 AM

eBay second suspension

After going through the first restriction or suspension (the one that is normal and you can fix with a call or chat) i list a second item and within a day or two the account gets suspended again.. I am not doing anything wrong, one asistant told me it had nothing to do with the item i listed and it didn't say anything about me being linked to another account. He even said he wanted to help me because it was unfair, what can i do to bypass the second suspension? is this new? it never happend to me before, for real . I am starting to feel really anxious and sick

paul0428 10-18-2020 03:05 AM

Re: eBay second suspension

Hi it is from the product you sell 100% nothing else. Yes you said it didn't happen before but the last month eBay change thinks to there system.

Beowulf 10-18-2020 03:08 AM

I am a dropshipper and i dropship from wholesale suppliers so i am not breaking any policy. any way to get around this? i am desperate and this is ruining my life

FirstorLast 10-18-2020 03:12 AM

I have had this happen to me once before

Unfortunately these things happen here and there

Hopefully you have a few backup accounts you can use
If not, start opening backup accounts so if this happens again at least you can still sell on other accounts and get money to pay for bills and food etc

Beowulf 10-18-2020 03:15 AM

i already made 3 stealth accounts, they suspend me or restrict me at first to verify my information then i start trying to sell and ebay suspends me again within a day or two, this is insane and i don't know what to do anymore, there is no point on making more accounts if i can't get to have a first sale because they will suspend the account in less than 2 days if i am lucky

rsot 10-18-2020 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120496)
i already made 3 stealth accounts, they suspend me or restrict me at first to verify my information then i start trying to sell and ebay suspends me again within a day or two, this is insane and i don't know what to do anymore, there is no point on making more accounts if i can't get to have a first sale because they will suspend the account in less than 2 days if i am lucky

Very annoying indeed :( are you listing dropshipping products right away? Risky items?

Beowulf 10-18-2020 05:23 AM

not risky items but I am dropshipping, not from Amazon nor Ali , i am using a wholesale supplier and i just don't know how to get around this , can you tell me what should i do please?

Speeder33 10-18-2020 05:26 AM

if you are getting suspended again and again then something is wrong, even if you think its not.

just because it may technically be okay on ebay, doesn't mean that it isn't risky enough for them to suspend you

Beowulf 10-18-2020 05:29 AM

I understand but i don't know what to do anymore, i've tried listing low price items , and they just give me a second suspension , i've read about some other users having the same issue , i don't know what i am doing wrong

Terminator 69 10-18-2020 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120494)
I am a dropshipper and i dropship from wholesale suppliers so i am not breaking any policy. any way to get around this? i am desperate and this is ruining my life

I am on the same boat as you man.I had been reading,Viewing,searching aa why it happening.People used to say if it get reinstated,It can never get suspended but as soon as you list first item,That mc113 suspension come.it is haunting me now.I haven't sold a dime in these 25 days.I am also so desperate as to why it is happening and it's not you only brother.People who used to sell ebay accounts professional people aren't selling anymore.You can see they are not responding or sellinge evn if they online.I think it is because of holiday or band wave come which means no matter how you make,It will forsure get suspended.I don't know what to do with my life.I had three stealth account and now i have none.I am going insane as it's been almost a month and no solution been looking whatsoever but if i find one,I will forsure share with you and i hope you do the same.Hope we all get passed this as it's really hurting everyone who had made ebay full time

Beowulf 10-18-2020 04:58 PM

Wow thank you very much for sharing your feelings. Same thing is happening to me , i spent more than a month seasoning my first stealth account and it got suspended , i contacted eBay for verification and all went fine , i asked them to increase my selling limits and they did but when i started listing few items again boom! They suspend me again and this time forever . I made another account making sure that i had no mistakes, it was pristine .. this account got restricted for verification only, got the account back , i listed 1 item and boom! Suspended for life again no matter how many times i call them . I for sure will share with you if i find a solution for this but i don’t have a lot of hope on this anymore brother , i don’t even want to get out of my bed . Do you have any idea why eBay is doing this or what is triggering their algorithm to always give a second suspension? PM me if you ever want to talk

ebaywanton 10-18-2020 05:01 PM

Try listing a household item first, with your images etc. Could be anything from a jiffy bag to a screwdriver. List that for under £5 and see how it goes. If it stays, then surely your bans are related to the products you list.

Could you be certain it is not an IP issue too?

Beowulf 10-18-2020 05:07 PM

One of the agents i contacted said i was suspended for “Selling violation” I asked how ? If many other people are already selling the same and not getting banned , she said “I know and i will contact another department to make sure they solve your problem as you are a new seller” so that confirmed i am not being linked , not doing anything wrong and i am guessing its just the algorithm

Speeder33 10-18-2020 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terminator 69 (Post 1120587)
I am on the same boat as you man.I had been reading,Viewing,searching aa why it happening.People used to say if it get reinstated,It can never get suspended but as soon as you list first item,That mc113 suspension come.it is haunting me now.I haven't sold a dime in these 25 days.I am also so desperate as to why it is happening and it's not you only brother.People who used to sell ebay accounts professional people aren't selling anymore.You can see they are not responding or sellinge evn if they online.I think it is because of holiday or band wave come which means no matter how you make,It will forsure get suspended.I don't know what to do with my life.I had three stealth account and now i have none.I am going insane as it's been almost a month and no solution been looking whatsoever but if i find one,I will forsure share with you and i hope you do the same.Hope we all get passed this as it's really hurting everyone who had made ebay full time

Please don't spread false information, there are still tons of people who can make accounts without issues, including some sellers here

Yes, ebay does always crack down around the holidays, but its far from impossible

Just keep trying different things and eventually you'll find a way that works

Beowulf 10-18-2020 09:09 PM

Is there any way to get around the second suspension ? They always delete my listings when i get restricted/suspended for verification, then i start listing 1 cheap item again and get suspended again, within a day or two , this time the suspension will be for life. I don't think i am doing anything wrong because i always call them, they increase my selling limits , they verify my account multiple times in order to do this but i always get this second suspension.

Speeder33 10-18-2020 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120612)
Is there any way to get around the second suspension ? They always delete my listings when i get restricted/suspended for verification, then i start listing 1 cheap item again and get suspended again, within a day or two , this time the suspension will be for life. I don't think i am doing anything wrong because i always call them, they increase my selling limits , they verify my account multiple times in order to do this but i always get this second suspension.

In my opinion, the 2nd suspension is the kiss of death

1st suspension can happen randomly, but the 2nd means they have found something they don't like

Beowulf 10-18-2020 09:16 PM

I know but tons of people are already selling the items I dropship, i have a wholesale supplier, I only fulfill orders and that's legal according to eBay's dropshipping policy, there is no way i am doing something "bad" I just need help to get around this horrible suspension after I start listing for the second time , i am sure it must be something about their algorithm, just like they suspend you once to verify your information, their systems now also give a second suspension and eBay assistants are unable to remove this suspension even tho some admit it is unfair but you obviously know way better than me , if you have any idea please , please let me know

Speeder33 10-18-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120614)
I know but tons of people are already selling the items I dropship, i have a wholesale supplier, I only fulfill orders and that's legal according to eBay's dropshipping policy, there is no way i am doing something "bad" I just need help to get around this horrible suspension after I start listing for the second time , i am sure it must be something about their algorithm, just like they suspend you once to verify your information, their systems now also give a second suspension and eBay assistants are unable to remove this suspension even tho some admit it is unfair but you obviously know way better than me , if you have any idea please , please let me know

I can only repeat what I had mentioned before. Just because it is allowed, doesn't mean ebay likes it.

For example, I am perfectly allowed to go sell a brand new ps4 on ebay for $300. You'll see tons of sellers doing it as well. However, ebay doesn't like to see this on a new account and will suspend me.

To say there is "no way i am doing something "bad"" simply isn't possible if you are getting consistently banned over and over. Whether it is your item or something else in your stealth setup, I cannot say. But I guarantee you that it isn't perfect

Beowulf 10-18-2020 09:25 PM

I perfectly get your point and yeah they suspend me when I start dropshipping but i did the same process 5 months ago , got suspended once and got my account back then started dropshipping right away and nothing happend to my accounts. This is something new and it must be a way around this, i've seen people on this forum that started by seasoning their accounts, selling products from home for more than a month and as soon as they started dropshipping they got suspended so is dropshipping for new sellers dead?

Valhalla1 10-18-2020 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120614)

Try an item from your own house. Take your own pictures (clean them all). Something likely nobody would buy.

Beowulf 10-18-2020 09:52 PM

that's what I do but i want to use the account to dropship so as soon as I start listing items from China the second suspension comes , it never happend to me before. I see you are from Venezuela.. I am from Colombia , if you have any idea to get around this second suspension please let me know i'd forever be grateful to anyone that helps me with this

Terminator 69 10-19-2020 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120589)
Wow thank you very much for sharing your feelings. Same thing is happening to me , i spent more than a month seasoning my first stealth account and it got suspended , i contacted eBay for verification and all went fine , i asked them to increase my selling limits and they did but when i started listing few items again boom! They suspend me again and this time forever . I made another account making sure that i had no mistakes, it was pristine .. this account got restricted for verification only, got the account back , i listed 1 item and boom! Suspended for life again no matter how many times i call them . I for sure will share with you if i find a solution for this but i don’t have a lot of hope on this anymore brother , i don’t even want to get out of my bed . Do you have any idea why eBay is doing this or what is triggering their algorithm to always give a second suspension? PM me if you ever want to talk

I fell you on spiritual level.I was doing so good and was so happy that i made this much in just a week and If i do this for a year or two,I don't have to do anything for 5-6 years easily but after that my first got suspended and tried to make few after that and never succeded.I think waiting doesn't do anything i waited from 26 sep after creating seller account and i posted after 15 days and it got suspended and I also don't like to wake up now.i just sleep most of the day and night.I am very sad too as nothing working out.hope we both get through this hurdle brother.I will pm you so that if any one of us find solution,We can share as i saw here,No one will tell you.i even found one thread where someone said he found tge way around mc113 but never telling to abyone even when so many people asking.He is online and everything