eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay suspension, may be you can give me the answer (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1396-ebay-suspension-may-you-can-give-me-answer.html)

crazyjenny 10-03-2007 12:25 PM

Ebay suspension, may be you can give me the answer

Hello Everybody ! I am glad to find such a friendly forum here. I am new here but not on Ebay. I apologise for my english if it is not perfect.

One of my account has been suspended again (0 Feedback) Round 100 items had been listed in 20 days (price between 3.99 - 39.99 Euro) That's all. Ebay had never removed even 1 item from my listing. But... 2 days ago, Ebay canceled all of my listing at once and suspended my account

User Agreement - Abusing eBay
"your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies". (how the hell should I know and learn if Ebay does not tell me the reason of the suspension)

I did not break any rule - everything were correct. But 1 thing ... I use free image hosting - upload my picture (large size) - copied and pasted them in the description. Would it be a reason of suspension my account?

Please give me the answer as soon as possible because if it is, I have to rescue another account by changing a lot of pictures in my shop tonight .

Thanks for your help in forwards

imjustme 10-03-2007 12:28 PM

That is the message they use when you get suspended for 'penny stuff' selling. Could it be that you listed many more $3.99 items than $39.99 items?

crazyjenny 10-03-2007 12:37 PM

Actually not. Well 3.99 for a hair donut is a normal price. Let's say may be 10% from the whole listing. Bag for 16.99 Belt for 24.99 and jacket for 39.99 as start price. It is absolutely normal. None of my item began with 1 Euro. OK, If I listed a lot of 39.99 Euro I think Ebay will suspense me quicker because EB might think I am a theft who is trying to make a quick cash. :-))

aspkin 10-03-2007 03:44 PM

It happens sometimes. If you reuse auctions, or your user name is similar to one that was suspended, anything really that could link you to your suspended account could have done it. Twenty days is a good start. Just be more careful when creating your account and listing items. It's most likely your auction description or even images, if you reuse the same images in your auctions.

crazyjenny 10-03-2007 05:28 PM

Well, if it is probably so like you said. Ebay suspended thousands of accounts worldwide from buyer and seller in a year, maybe - or even more. Do you really believe that it is possible for Ebay to keep such information like pictures, description etc. from all suspended accounts?

Do you know what funny was? At the period that Ebay suspended my account. I was listing my items on 2 accounts. Let's call them account A and B

- Acc. A was registered 6 weeks ago, somewhere in USA - used information of my brother in laws (over 50 FB with 100% positive)
- Acc. B was registered 20 days ago in the real country I live (not USA) (0 FB and suspended)
****both accounts, 2 different continentals were registered from the same computer**** :)

Acc. A I always log in with Explorer and Acc. B I always log in with Firefox.

Anyway, on that day I was listing the items 2 accounts at the same time and as usual. Click here, click there - copy here and pasted to there. (I sell the same item but in 2 different countries)

Ebay suspended acc. B but nothing happened with acc. A.

That is why I do not understand, why my account (only one) was suspended.

I am sorry, it is a bit long but I hope many of you are Ebay Profi and try to help me guess, WHY ???

P.S. it is nice to be here :-)