eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   How the heck am i kept getting linked ??????? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/139625-how-heck-am-i-kept-getting-linked.html)

jcho3248 10-20-2020 03:47 AM

How the heck am i kept getting linked ???????

so for the last 2 weeks i have been making couple stealth accounts , unfortunately all failed

some fail to go thorugh mc113 verification and some gets through the first mc113 but again suspended after 1st listing....

Heres what I am doing:

1. get a new email - easy....no issues

2. get a new phone number from a website called SONETEL - again easy

3. opened a new bank account from a real Australian bank - dont want to make more accounts

4. get a fresh dedicated aussie VPN from 24 vc .... and open new winders user account

5. open paypal and ebay business and link those two

6. after 30 min mc113 so i use live chat and talk them through

7. after account reinstated list my items

8. around 3 days pass./.............................ACCOUNT BLOCKED :faint:

PLEASEE any one give me a hint ................. wasting too much money on new vpns and too much bank accounts and phone numbers ....

Hope i can get a solution so others can get help off this thread :boink:

ps even reseted my windows ..... lol complete delete of all datas

also when u guys get mc113 what u guys tell them in the chat or call?? do i say im gonna be selling through suppliers ?

Beowulf 10-20-2020 04:23 AM

Re: How the heck am i kept getting linked ???????

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcho3248 (Post 1120784)
so for the last 2 weeks i have been making couple stealth accounts , unfortunately all failed

some fail to go thorugh mc113 verification and some gets through the first mc113 but again suspended after 1st listing....

Heres what I am doing:

1. get a new email - easy....no issues

2. get a new phone number from a website called SONETEL - again easy

3. opened a new bank account from a real Australian bank - dont want to make more accounts

4. get a fresh dedicated aussie VPN from 24 vc .... and open new winders user account

5. open paypal and ebay business and link those two

6. after 30 min mc113 so i use live chat and talk them through

7. after account reinstated list my items

8. around 3 days pass./.............................ACCOUNT BLOCKED :faint:

PLEASEE any one give me a hint ................. wasting too much money on new vpns and too much bank accounts and phone numbers ....

Hope i can get a solution so others can get help off this thread :boink:

ps even reseted my windows ..... lol complete delete of all datas

also when u guys get mc113 what u guys tell them in the chat or call?? do i say im gonna be selling through suppliers ?

Same thing here , i don't know what to do anymore. Account passes the first suspension , even gets its limits increased but after they reinstate my account and list 1 item account gets suspended within a day or 2

jcho3248 10-20-2020 04:30 AM

yes ....... i have no idea... maybe we are doing something wrong (definitely)

seems like they hacked my computer or something hahaha

lets not give up and keep trying hopefully someone can give us some tips :bump:

Beowulf 10-20-2020 04:32 AM

I have been asking , posting and reading old posts about this and i really have no idea what's happening here , I am also spending a lot of money on this . If you succeed please , please let me know .

jcho3248 10-20-2020 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120791)
I have been asking , posting and reading old posts about this and i really have no idea what's happening here , I am also spending a lot of money on this . If you succeed please , please let me know .

Definitely i will let you know what have others say about this??

any hints??

lets not give up

Beowulf 10-20-2020 04:38 AM

I've read that second suspension means there's something in our setup that eBay doesn't like, i've read that it can be the phone or the IP but I am using a real new phone number, 24vc residential IP , IPBurger doesn't offer residential IPs from my country so i have no other option.. if we were getting linked account wouldn't pass first suspension don't you think? I mean , they need to suspend us twice to find out we are trying to run a stealth account ? Makes no sense, please let me know if you find a solution , this is getting on my nerves lol

jcho3248 10-20-2020 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120793)
I've read that second suspension means there's something in our setup that eBay doesn't like, i've read that it can be the phone or the IP but I am using a real new phone number, 24vc residential IP , IPBurger doesn't offer residential IPs from my country so i have no other option.. if we were getting linked account wouldn't pass first suspension don't you think? I mean , they need to suspend us twice to find out we are trying to run a stealth account ? Makes no sense, please let me know if you find a solution , this is getting on my nerves lol

hmmmm i think theres two answers to that in my opinion ...

1. they didnt see the account linked in the first suspension but after listing it got linked

2. they just thought we weren't a safe seller and didnt like the products we were selling ?

Wait also have u tried to list home items for the first item, if so did it still get suspended ?

Beowulf 10-20-2020 05:12 AM

I contacted eBay.ca and they said the second suspension was due to a Selling violation and even tho I showed them tons of people are already selling the same item (was non risky) they said i am unable to appeal. So that confirms my account wasn't linked i guess?

I listed home items to trigger the first suspension , after i got reinstated i tried to start dropshipping , as usual

jcho3248 10-20-2020 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120800)
I contacted eBay.ca and they said the second suspension was due to a Selling violation and even tho I showed them tons of people are already selling the same item (was non risky) they said i am unable to appeal. So that confirms my account wasn't linked i guess?

I listed home items to trigger the first suspension , after i got reinstated i tried to start dropshipping , as usual

oh so u have listed a first item with home item right ?

can i ask you how long after the account creation u have made the account ??
i have recently saw a post somewhere saying it is critical to browse on eBay with the new ip just to build up cookies and maybe buy a few items for feed back at the start (which i cant do in my country)

Beowulf 10-20-2020 05:25 AM

I waited a month for the first one, how much did you wait?

rsot 10-20-2020 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120800)

Selling violation...that's a pretty big accusation. What reason did the cite?

jcho3248 10-20-2020 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1120807)
Selling violation...that's a pretty big accusation. What reason did the cite?

Would you have any ideas what has happened with my account after having everything new??

REALLY WANT THIS FIXED :attention:

jcho3248 10-20-2020 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120803)
I waited a month for the first one, how much did you wait?

only few days but i am now going to try build up cookies for like 10 days before listing first item .

have u built up cookies for a month ?? like browsing around ??
:bird:

rsot 10-20-2020 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcho3248 (Post 1120811)
only few days but i am now going to try build up cookies for like 10 days before listing first item .

have u built up cookies for a month ?? like browsing around ??
:bird:

In the past, when creating an account to sell from scratch, I would bid and buy for 2-4 weeks before even trying a sale. I haven't needed to create accounts in a while though.

jcho3248 10-20-2020 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1120812)
In the past, when creating an account to sell from scratch, I would bid and buy for 2-4 weeks before even trying a sale. I haven't needed to create accounts in a while though.

Hey thanks for that

is creating an account with a fresh dedicated ip safe tho ?? or should i go residential but too expensive tbh....

can i just go slow with fresh ip ??

Beowulf 10-20-2020 06:43 AM

i really don't think going slow is going to help, i've seen people saying they waited 6 months, bought stuff and bid and got suspended twice

SaiJin 10-20-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcho3248 (Post 1120823)
Hey thanks for that

is creating an account with a fresh dedicated ip safe tho ?? or should i go residential but too expensive tbh....

can i just go slow with fresh ip ??

It'd be much better to use residential IP to create the accounts .

SaiJin 10-20-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120824)
i really don't think going slow is going to help, i've seen people saying they waited 6 months, bought stuff and bid and got suspended twice

Keep in mind, you are selling something similar to a Lego... which is extremely high risk.

So what you sell on the initial history building of the account matters a ton

It doesn't matter if other people are selling them or not, try to focus on you

Lucas111 10-20-2020 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120824)

yes it ain't gonna help, it has to be something new in their system.

Terminator 69 10-20-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1120793)

Brother,Did you bought those $75 residential proxies and it still suspending.i was thinking of buying as every person whom i asked said to buy a residential one so that was the only option but is it also getting suspended with residential proxies too??

jcho3248 10-20-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terminator 69 (Post 1120867)
Brother,Did you bought those $75 residential proxies and it still suspending.i was thinking of buying as every person whom i asked said to buy a residential one so that was the only option but is it also getting suspended with residential proxies too??

good question thanks for asking

actually I have found a service called SOAX which provides residential proxy trials.

So i used the trial checked the ip is in australia (location which i want) then made the account (which after 30min got MC113) . Then after i have used the fresh dedicated to use live chat, and they have said " we have questions that i want to ask you is that okay?? "

and i said "yes"

the question was "What are you planning to sell and how long will the delivery be?"

i answered " i am planning to sell items such as furnitures , household items ....etc and i am also planning to buy some gaming consoles for my kids " (i dont have kids btw)

and the lady replied saying " you have failed to go through u cant use ebay anymore"

Any hints ???????? is it the proxy i was using ?? or what

Beowulf 10-20-2020 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcho3248 (Post 1120922)
good question thanks for asking

actually I have found a service called SOAX which provides residential proxy trials.

So i used the trial checked the ip is in australia (location which i want) then made the account (which after 30min got MC113) . Then after i have used the fresh dedicated to use live chat, and they have said " we have questions that i want to ask you is that okay?? "

and i said "yes"

the question was "What are you planning to sell and how long will the delivery be?"

i answered " i am planning to sell items such as furnitures , household items ....etc and i am also planning to buy some gaming consoles for my kids " (i dont have kids btw)

and the lady replied saying " you have failed to go through u cant use ebay anymore"

Any hints ???????? is it the proxy i was using ?? or what

Don't say anything that involves electronics such as gaming consoles.. Next time you say "used furnitures" and planning to buy basic stuff for your new home office