eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   ebay Payment Reminder - can they really send me to collection? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/13972-ebay-payment-reminder-can-they-really-send-me-collection.html)

FRP 10-07-2009 06:37 AM

ebay Payment Reminder - can they really send me to collection?

hello

my ebay and paypal account has been limited/suspended

because of the seller performance, it is a old story but not because i was very bad to my customers it was because i wasn't able to respond to any messages for a while and my 5 stars rating went poorly went to 4's 3.7 than my account got suspended in the mean time i also got a lot of disputes on paypal

once again it wasn't because i was a bad seller it was because i wasn't able to respond any of my customers messages

basically i own ebay around 2k dollars of fees. I don't want to pay that at least not all of it because a lot of my buyers didn't pay for the items I sold

since my account is suspended and it has been while I cannot open no disputes for buyers who didn't paid

I am receiving ebay payment reminder messages since two weeks already telling me if i do not pay my account will go to collection

I am not sure how they can send me to collection as my paypal and ebay account is not linked and i had no credit card on their files only in my paypal.

what can I do? can they really send me to collection? please help me about this matter thank you

aquariusvc 10-07-2009 10:57 AM

i have many account suspended with no paid, don't care this email :))

Vicvelcro 10-07-2009 11:16 AM

They can send the account to collection. If your account was a decent stealth account, it won't get them any satisfaction.

If it was not a stealth account and if you did not choose to pay your ebay fees from your Paypal account, Paypal can't legally get involved but ebay can still attempt to recover the debt. Not saying it will go far or be anything to worry about. However, if ebay had your real info and they do put it to a collection agency, even if they don't collect the debt or send a skip tracer out to find you, your credit score will suffer.

FRP 10-07-2009 04:58 PM

thank you for your answerr

well that was a actual account with real ssh number on paypal and real names and real address on ebay actually that was my friend's thats why everything was real

but since account has been suspended i have no access to it and ebay just cant ask my paypal for my info or can they do that?

Vicvelcro 10-07-2009 05:13 PM

Technically, if you did not link them and if you did not arrange for your fees to be paid via PP, then PP isn't supposed to provide them any of your info.

But, they will.

GreenBean 10-07-2009 05:15 PM

Since you have used your friend's info, then think carefully about the repercussions or you will damage a friendship :ranger: