eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC152 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/14029-mc152-fpa-notice-ebay-registration-suspension-user-agreement.html)

3rdRockFromTheSun 10-09-2009 01:30 PM

MC152 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement -

We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H10244

I have no idea what they are talking about :S

seiko 10-09-2009 11:21 PM

last month i recevied same email as urs. just give it up and study eBay Stealth. u will be back soon.

good luck!

Vicvelcro 10-09-2009 11:56 PM

That usually means they discovered a foreign person using an ebay site located in a different country while trying to use a proxy or vpn to appear in the same country as the ebay site they are attempting to access.

As U.S. and/or UK sellers: if you are trying to create accounts on ebay.fr or whereever, don't mask your IP or pretend you are in France. Just sign up (stealth info) but using an address in the country where you already are. Then use a direct IP (via normal IP changing methods) instead of a proxy or VPN.

Basically, they can tell you are trying to fool them, and that makes them assume you are a crook trying to take the money and run.

{swim naked}

winniekuok 01-07-2010 07:14 PM

So have you reinstated your account yet?
And how?

997turbo 01-08-2010 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winniekuok (Post 118397)
So have you reinstated your account yet?
And how?

Its not possiable to reinstate such case..

Are you using a US registed account or hongkong registed??If US+VPN don't waste the time.Start a new stealth.

winniekuok 01-08-2010 05:46 AM

I am US based... But how to do the VPN?
Is it really impossible to reinstate my old accounts?
Eventhough I submit every document needed???

997turbo 01-08-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winniekuok (Post 118456)
I am US based... But how to do the VPN?
Is it really impossible to reinstate my old accounts?
Eventhough I submit every document needed???

Im not too sure..but you need to find out the reason why they suspend your account...

The base check list as what I known and expreinced would be:

1.Did you log in your us account with a asian IP before?
2.Did you use an asian registed paypal(Eg.hongkong or singapore or china accounts) to receive money or linked it to ebay?
3.Did you listed the item location in asian? and drop shipped?
4.Are you selling VERO or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products??

If any of these cases matched what you did.The chance to get it reinstate is very very small......You gonne let it go and start stealth.

unfortuantemistake 04-06-2010 04:55 PM

This just happened to me.

Those of you stating its a non U.S. account problem, where the hell do you make this stuff up at.

It simply happened because you created a new account, and were selling A LOT of items, and ebay is scared you are trying to scam.

I am sure your paypal was hit to, so if you can't solve the problems with your paypal, you have no chance of getting the ebay back.

Once you get the paypal squared a way, a simple email to ebay will fix everything.

imjustme 04-07-2010 11:02 AM

Yep, that happened to me. Sold about 80 items worth around $1500 in about 10 days, on an account with 15 feedback.

RimmingTon 04-11-2010 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicvelcro (Post 107474)

Basically, they can tell you are trying to fool them, and that makes them assume you are a crook trying to take the money and run.

{swim naked}

They can tell if you don't mask it properly.... Done correctly, it's impossible to detect.