eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Every new account getting suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/140603-every-new-account-getting-suspended.html)

Parisjen 12-06-2020 07:04 PM

Every new account getting suspended

Hi everybody. There's been nearly 2 months that every new account that im creating is getting suspended. Some of them after the first list and some even without listing anything. Im doing everything as i have always done. New Ip, new windows user, new name, new adress new everything. Tried even different laptops and still they're getting suspended. What is happening with ebay? Is this just because its the Christmass season and ebay is stricker with the new accounts during this season or what might be the problem?

defwax7 12-06-2020 07:12 PM

Re: Every new account getting suspended

The current trend is "what your selling or too soon" "account setup" or time of year.

Parisjen 12-06-2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defwax7 (Post 1129483)
The current trend is "what your selling or too soon" "account setup" or time of year.

Yeah the problem is that i cannot understand what the case might be, as they're getting banned even without listing anything. Account setup is as always and im pretty sure im doing everything ok. Ive created more than 300 account with this setup and never had any problem so it has to be smth else.

defwax7 12-06-2020 08:03 PM

Could be IP issues, or data leak if using windows 10. I created 5 this month without any problems, but i don't use windows 10 tho!

jenny233 12-07-2020 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parisjen (Post 1129481)
Hi everybody. There's been nearly 2 months that every new account that im creating is getting suspended. Some of them after the first list and some even without listing anything. Im doing everything as i have always done. New Ip, new windows user, new name, new adress new everything. Tried even different laptops and still they're getting suspended. What is happening with ebay? Is this just because its the Christmass season and ebay is stricker with the new accounts during this season or what might be the problem?

I'm still creating new seller account with a very small rate of them are getting suspended. The thing is eBay's updated their "policy" and we must update our "method" also if you want to continue with them =}-

rsot 12-07-2020 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenny233 (Post 1129529)
I'm still creating new seller account with a very small rate of them are getting suspended. The thing is eBay's updated their "policy" and we must update our "method" also if you want to continue with them =}-

Small of rate of them getting suspended - interesting. And nothing different you are doing in creating those ones?

brtvrdrl 12-10-2020 07:42 AM

İ have same problem

Speeder33 12-10-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brtvrdrl (Post 1130134)
İ have same problem

if you are having consistent issues making ebay accounts, then there is an underlying issue

keep trying new things until something works

Valhalla1 12-11-2020 10:18 PM

Re-check these critical points: IP, Browser, Phone number.

Suspended accounts without listing anything it is likely an IP issue,browser leaking something related or bad phone number service.

As jenny233 said: ...eBay's updated their "policy" and we must update our "method". Keep it in mind.

HurricaneHuntr 12-11-2020 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhalla1 (Post 1130440)
Re-check these critical points: IP, Browser, Phone number.

Suspended accounts without listing anything it is likely an IP issue,browser leaking something related or bad phone number service.

As jenny233 said: ...eBay's updated their "policy" and we must update our "method". Keep it in mind.

Can be more than that as well. But, nothing that can be talked in open forums or discussed because it pertains to people's proprietary methods of creating accounts. ;)

Valhalla1 12-11-2020 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1130443)
Can be more than that as well. But, nothing that can be talked in open forums or discussed because it pertains to people's proprietary methods of creating accounts. ;)

That's correct.

Wizard88 12-12-2020 12:17 PM

İ have same problem

I have xxx ebay acounts created in chrome portable and aged(they are standing in reserve and waiting to be activated)

Main setup is get first 12 fedback as bayer and strat first listing

NOW is all new acount baned after 12 hours first listed item

This is unbelievable, how to ebay ban all new acount without exception

SaiJin 12-12-2020 12:25 PM

OP,

You are unintentionally being very vague.
What IPs do you use? What items did you sell? What's the timing of your sales?
There's so much to cover. And unless we know those very details, it's very tough to figure out what's up.

It's like saying "I'm tried to get to a town 100 miles from here within an hour with a vehicle but it didn't work" .... yet you didn't tell us you were riding a tricycle

That's why some of us told you to keep trying until you figure it out.

yessir 12-12-2020 12:33 PM

same issue here. suspended accounts without doing anything on them and i've done as much as i can think of getting around it including using incognito window, VPN, and the usual new phone #/email/address, etc. My suspicion now is using the same paypal account. Might need to make a totally new account. Then the question would be if i need to use a different home address/name in that new paypal account.

For VPN, it was a US ip but im creating an account on ebay.ca. Would there be an issue?

Valhalla1 12-12-2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yessir (Post 1130541)
same issue here. suspended accounts without doing anything on them and i've done as much as i can think of getting around it including using incognito window, VPN, and the usual new phone #/email/address, etc. My suspicion now is using the same paypal account. Might need to make a totally new account. Then the question would be if i need to use a different home address/name in that new paypal account.

For VPN, it was a US ip but im creating an account on ebay.ca. Would there be an issue?

After read your post i conclude you need to make a lot of research in the forum my friend.

SaiJin 12-12-2020 01:37 PM

go to IPburger and there'll be 2 options. (you can click on the link in my signature too)

1. REsidential IP
2. fresh dedicated VPN.

WHen creating an account you need the residential IP, not the fresh dedicated VPN one.
So use that and you'll see it'll work.

Soundofsilence 12-13-2020 05:05 AM

Quote:

Yes, the location of ip must match with the country (marketplace) for which you're creating account.

rsot 12-13-2020 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundofsilence (Post 1130637)
Yes, the location of ip must match with the country (marketplace) for which you're creating account.

Nice and simple startup principle

rsot 12-13-2020 06:31 AM

Quote:

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

yessir 12-13-2020 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundofsilence (Post 1130637)

is it even advisable to use a VPN to set up an ebay account? Would they know and find it suspicious then would lead to suspension?

CryptoBoss 12-13-2020 04:15 PM

Looks like everybody is having this problem. Maybe its the time of the year you need to make some changed to how you make or operate your accounts

Soundofsilence 12-13-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yessir (Post 1130703)
is it even advisable to use a VPN to set up an ebay account? Would they know and find it suspicious then would lead to suspension?

1. Yes
2. Yes and No. [it depends on quality of vpn, I use ipburger and not facing any issue. They say, use ipburger residential ip for account creation and then move to fresh vpn after 30 days]