Suspended Purchased Stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-16-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Suspended Purchased Stealth account

hey guys i purchased a ebay+pp account 3-4 week ago i wont give name for now because i dont want hurt him before i get clear.

i wait for 2 weeks before list i login pp+ebay everyday dont change passwords, just add phone number to pp. (VPN is IPBurger Fresh IP)
after that period i add one item list and it sold 3-4 pcs in 10 day. total revenue is around 130$. all has shipped. btw items are branded. but theres billion sellers on ebay already at exactly same products.

and today i get ban message from ebay MC113..

first i contact with ebay chat and they said ebay policies.
second i contact with ebay chat again and they said there is 2 account with same name.
the seller says about this: "they say it time and time again to lots of people when they go back into chat. Again it’s why you have to wait a week before going into chat..."

the person i purchase accounts says that account is banned bcause i dont start selling with a week auction bcause i made directly list item. and its brand product.

im really confused and i want to understand whats mistake. i ask it from here because i dont have any experience on this process.

im adding the conversation with ebay supply chat

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Suspended Purchased Stealth account

Try again. Sell something that isn't high risk. Build a reputation and then wriggle in to selling higher risk once you have proven to them you can fullfil and complete orders and 99.9% of your buyers are always happy.

Until then it's a straight up gamble. Anything can happen ...

The seller can't be held responsible. Start making your own accounts.

I bought my first couple of accounts here when I was new to stealth and also spent money on IP Burger. Once I discovered what worked for me, all that was history. Read read read and read some more of old threads in the forum. Lots of hidden gold in here.
Old 12-16-2020

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
im really confused and i want to understand whats mistake. i ask it from here because i dont have any experience on this process.
They are saying you have 2 accounts with the same name, is the reason of the suspension. Make them 100% different. I always wait a month or more before selling and never brand name goods as first listed item. Just saying.
The Following User Says Thank You to defwax7 For This Useful Post:
chicagoIL (12-19-2020)
Old 12-16-2020

Longevity: 24%

Its a tough one OP and MC113 is pretty common around the Christmas period.

As James said above, try making your own accounts for now. Live, trial, and learn
Old 12-16-2020

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffles View Post
hey guys i purchased a ebay+pp account 3-4 week ago i wont give name for now because i dont want hurt him before i get clear.

i wait for 2 weeks before list i login pp+ebay everyday dont change passwords, just add phone number to pp. (VPN is IPBurger Fresh IP)
after that period i add one item list and it sold 3-4 pcs in 10 day. total revenue is around 130$. all has shipped. btw items are branded. but theres billion sellers on ebay already at exactly same products.

and today i get ban message from ebay MC113..

first i contact with ebay chat and they said ebay policies.
second i contact with ebay chat again and they said there is 2 account with same name.
the seller says about this: "they say it time and time again to lots of people when they go back into chat. Again it’s why you have to wait a week before going into chat..."

the person i purchase accounts says that account is banned bcause i dont start selling with a week auction bcause i made directly list item. and its brand product.

im adding the conversation with ebay supply chat

"the person i purchase accounts says that account is banned bcause i dont start selling with a week auction bcause i made directly list item. and its brand product." It's a funny story for sure. I always start with a buy it now listing without any problem.
Old 12-18-2020
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Be aware that ebay reps say anything to just get you off the phone or off chat. They are busy and don’t want to give you the real reason for suspension to avoid you circumventing their system

Branded items right away, esp near christmas, is almost begging for a suspension nowadays
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
chicagoIL (12-19-2020)
Old 12-19-2020

Longevity: 21%

Branded item listing with buyit now at the first go ?

You're asking for trouble of suspension. :(
Old 12-19-2020

Longevity: 19%

making multiple accounts with same name isnt against the rules. all you need is a different email address.
Old 12-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

eBay will not suspend you for multiple accounts unless you're breaking the rules with your listings on one or both of your accounts.

I'm a bit concerned that the CS implied that the other account is also suspended. If both accounts share the same details and the other account had been suspended, it would mean your account was doomed from the start.

No one can say for sure.

One thing I can tell you is that the way you ran the account was going to kill it any moment anyway. You practically went against stealth rules.
You started with BIN
You sold 3-4 pieces in 10 days on a new account in December
You listed branded items as a first.

You should take that into consideration as you try to resolve with your seller.

At best this account had it coming.

By the way, it was wise of you to withhold the seller's name form the thread.
If you cannot reach a resolution with a seller, take it to a MOD and it'd be sorted.