eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Who is using IP Burger for ebay stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/140812-who-using-ip-burger-ebay-stealth.html)

Shamir 12-17-2020 10:15 AM

Who is using IP Burger for ebay stealth

Hello Guys,
I purchased yesterday the Business Plan of Fresh dedicated Ips from IPburger.com. The pack contains three fresh Ips. However, when I tested them on whoer.net, The Anonymizer is ON and webRTC is ON !! and they also have the same location !!

When I contacted the support, they told me: they are Ok and you can go ahead with the Ips but I am not convainced !!

Anyone uses IPburger and has the same issue ?

Thank you

HurricaneHuntr 12-17-2020 10:31 AM

Re: Who is using IP Burger for ebay stealth

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shamir (Post 1131451)
Hello Guys,
I purchased yesterday the Business Plan of Fresh dedicated Ips from IPburger.com. The pack contains three fresh Ips. However, when I tested them on whoer.net, The Anonymizer is ON and webRTC is ON !! and they also have the same location !!

When I contacted the support, they told me: they are Ok and you can go ahead with the Ips but I am not convainced !!

Thank you

Scamalytics.com also gives reports, that being said, Have had many people i deal with use ip fresh with new accounts and they are doing fine :)

SaiJin 12-17-2020 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shamir (Post 1131451)
Hello Guys,

Thank you

Shamir, keep it simple.

Do know that IPburger is actually made with stealth in mind.

I've been testing them for a while and even tested their residential IP for 3 months FULL time on my amazon accounts.

To date, I had 0 ... yes ZERO linking, ZERO issues and I run 9 amazon accounts back to back on 1 Residential IP, 20 eBay accounts on their fresh dedicated VPN.

So take it with someone (me) that has been on eBay for 15+ years.

You can trust them so don't sweat.

SaiJin 12-17-2020 12:05 PM

Just to be clear I have 1 fresh dedicated VPN PER eBay account.

Shamir 12-17-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1131472)
Shamir, keep it simple.

Do know that IPburger is actually made with stealth in mind.

I've been testing them for a while and even tested their residential IP for 3 months FULL time on my amazon accounts.

To date, I had 0 ... yes ZERO linking, ZERO issues and I run 9 amazon accounts back to back on 1 Residential IP, 20 eBay accounts on their fresh dedicated VPN.

So take it with someone (me) that has been on eBay for 15+ years.

You can trust them so don't sweat.

Thank you so much for your response.

You mean, I do not have to care about Anonymizer is ON on whoer.net and WebRTC is ON on f.vision and whatleaks.com ( check please the attached photo)https://ibb.co/k3q2LR8? In addition to that, The three Ips have the same location ( Same Long and Lat for the Ip address !!) I want to use each Ip for a seperate account. so if the position is the same, you do not see that may be ebay can link my accounts ?

Could you please confirm that I can go ahead ?

Dear SaiJin, it is not a question of trust or not with IPburger. I just want to check on the above mentionned points beacuse I suffered for a long time from the suspensions of ebay.

aaa7z5 06-04-2022 07:11 PM

You can always download Add-ons for the browser that disable WebRTC and fingerprinting.

rsot 06-05-2022 05:37 AM

@asa7z5, kind of an old post from 2020 - OP hasn't been active in some time

SaiJin 06-09-2022 09:31 PM

Old thread. please make your own