eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Things to get clarified after Ebay suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/140842-things-get-clarified-after-ebay-suspended.html)

naya 12-18-2020 09:01 AM

Things to get clarified after Ebay suspended

Got the account suspended for the second time, second time listed items from home, no shipping pickup only. They wont give my account back, Paypal is also gone, what Can I do to start again or getting my accounts back.

Before jumping again, I have few things to be clarified from ebay experts.

Plan : To create another ebay under my wife's name, and warmup the ebay account before start selling, then after start dropshipping slowly.

Q1. Can I use the same laptop creating another user in it?

2.I will reset my router , so that will change my IP , Is that a good way to changing the IP.

3.After they suspended my account for the first time, asked for my identification doc, so I provided,as me and my wife both are living in the same address , would that be an issue , in case if they need to get her identification docs as well.

4. Of course I will create another new paypal for her as well.
P.S I live in Australia.

I need experts advises , suggestions on this. Im new to this forum also to ebay dropshipping. If you cant reply on this thread , kindly send me a message. I really appreciate your help on this.

assad 12-18-2020 09:47 AM

Re: Things to get clarified after Ebay suspended

Why did they suspend you in the first place? Legit accounts are a big blessing id try get it back.

naya 12-18-2020 07:42 PM

I was stupid , listed dropshipping items first as a seller, then got banned and had a chat with ebay Cs and got it back, then next day I listed two items (pickup only) from my house. Then again got banned , chatted with five agents , they didnt give it

Valhalla1 12-18-2020 09:21 PM

I know a few fellas who were new on EB and started as dropshippers. No issues. You should list 1-2 items first week, sell them, receive feedback, next week list other 2 and so. $20-$30 at most.

naya 12-19-2020 09:18 AM

The issue is not to let them see any of my previous footprints from old account, kindly refer to my questions , thanks

Pandoras_box 12-19-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naya (Post 1131700)
. They wont give my account back, Paypal is also gone, what Can I do to start again or getting my accounts back.

If you keep at it, you should get your original account back. Take it to Twitter, then to eBay executives. It's going to be a long road but your chances are quite good. In the coming months, your seller account is going to worth a lot.

Quote:

Plan : To create another ebay under my wife's name...

Don't. It's going to get suspended. You share the same last name and live under the same roof. She can, however, have a buyer account - but I would establish a history of guest purchases and delay any invites before upgrading to a buyer account.

Quote:

Im new to this forum also to ebay dropshipping. If you cant reply on this thread , kindly send me a message. I really appreciate your help on this.

Don't waste your time dropshipping. eBay frowns upon it and there is a lot to problems associated with it.

You don't need a portfolio of cash to brand your own items from China and make yourself a small fortune.
Most of the questions you have are answered in the stealth guide. I'd suggest you read it before you take any further action.

naya 12-20-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1131896)
If you keep at it, you should get your original account back. Take it to Twitter, then to eBay executives. It's going to be a long road but your chances are quite good. In the coming months, your seller account is going to worth a lot.

Don't. It's going to get suspended. You share the same last name and live under the same roof. She can, however, have a buyer account - but I would establish a history of guest purchases and delay any invites before upgrading to a buyer account.

Don't waste your time dropshipping. eBay frowns upon it and there is a lot to problems associated with it.

You don't need a portfolio of cash to brand your own items from China and make yourself a small fortune.
Most of the questions you have are answered in the stealth guide. I'd suggest you read it before you take any further action.

Thanks for these iinformation
Btw this guide and its reviews seem to be ages old

rsot 12-20-2020 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naya (Post 1132048)

True - but forum discussion topics are alive and informative

Pandoras_box 12-20-2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naya (Post 1132048)
Thanks for these iinformation

The core principles contained in the guide is timeless. :thumb:

bolero5097 12-20-2020 05:14 PM

biggest tip i can give is

dont use the pc anymore, dont use the router anymore

create account off phone with hotspot, this is cleanest way for a fresh IP. Resetting router won't help, they can still link device through phone or detect router I wouldn't be surprised. Either way, don't use a VPN for your PC, they ban VPN hotspots.

Therefore, only way is use smartphone with 3g/4g and when you need a new IP just completely shut off your mobile data and then back on.

Guaranteed this will allow you to stealth

Pandoras_box 12-21-2020 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolero5097 (Post 1132134)
biggest tip i can give is dont use the pc anymore, dont use the router anymore...
Guaranteed this will allow you to stealth

This is stronger than Anatidaephobia.

Welcome to the forum.

rsot 12-21-2020 07:09 AM

Welcome to the forum bolero5097 - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

bolero5097 12-21-2020 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1132230)
This is stronger than Anatidaephobia.

Welcome to the forum.

I've been reading here a little bit the past few days, not bought the eBay stealth guide because as far as technical details, I don't see what much more I am going to learn. Probs a few tips here and there I could still benefit from though, but at xmas $$ is strapped so I've just been figuring this out on my own as my business got the huge slam.

After ruthless attempts of making accounts and registering and listing (at least 30+) and slightly changing variables each attempt, I deduced that there is absolutely no way I could make an eBay account off of my PC and my home router.

Using 3g/4g on a smart device has given seriously better success rates. First listings get through very easily if info is completely separate.

Now I don't know exactly the details on what information eBay is processing off of us, but has anyone officially sat through and properly read the terms and conditions? I would not be surprised if they can track a lot more than people think. This doesn't mean they are key logging us lmao and no need to live in paranoia, but I am sure eBay can grab enough information to snipe you off their platform if you help fill certain criterias on your way to stealthing.

Thanks so much for everyone who posts their experiences and knowledge on this subject.

HurricaneHuntr 12-21-2020 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolero5097 (Post 1132254)
I'm not sure if you are poking fun about me saying this, but as a graduated computer scientist, I think I have some credibility in saying don't even bother with your router and device that originally got hard suspended.

I've been reading here a little bit the past few days, not bought the eBay stealth guide because as far as technical details, I don't see what much more I am going to learn. Probs a few tips here and there I could still benefit from though, but at xmas $$ is strapped so I've just been figuring this out on my own as my business got the huge slam.

After ruthless attempts of making accounts and registering and listing (at least 30+) and slightly changing variables each attempt, I deduced that there is absolutely no way I could make an eBay account off of my PC and my home router.

Using 3g/4g on a smart device has given seriously better success rates. First listings get through very easily if info is completely separate.

Now I don't know exactly the details on what information eBay is processing off of us, but has anyone officially sat through and properly read the terms and conditions? I would not be surprised if they can track a lot more than people think. This doesn't mean they are key logging us lmao and no need to live in paranoia, but I am sure eBay can grab enough information to snipe you off their platform if you help fill certain criterias on your way to stealthing.

Thanks so much for everyone who posts their experiences and knowledge on this subject.

Computer doesn't make a difference. A new user ID is like a new computer .

Same thing can be said by the router if the IP is able to be changed.

New user account + New Ip + ingredient #1 + ingredient #2 = 250/500/1000 25,000 limits account, in the USA of course if ingredient #2 or #3 is bad. Your creation will vary

bolero5097 12-21-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1132255)
Computer doesn't make a difference. A new user ID is like a new computer .

Same thing can be said by the router if the IP is able to be changed.

New user account + New Ip + ingredient #1 + ingredient #2 = 250/500/1000 25,000 limits account, in the USA of course if ingredient #2 or #3 is bad. Your creation will vary

I'm sure for Win10, a new user will not matter? I've made new users and didn't matter. I've changed router IP and still no success (although I could've just blown the IP, didn't even care to test much longer after the obvious realization that 3g/4g is just much better to be undetectable). I am not sure, but stealthing for each individual user usually comes with its own set of unique variables that are causing suspensions and this is just what works best for me so far - and wanted to share that! :)

ahmaed 12-23-2020 07:21 AM

i have open 30 account on my pc and on the same user why you make it so difficult

just you need new ip + new browser user+new personal info

bolero5097 12-23-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmaed (Post 1132680)
i have open 30 account on my pc and on the same user why you make it so difficult

just you need new ip + new browser user+new personal info

Okay, I did not state that I literally just made 30 accounts on the same user, on the same IP...thank god you are not an official form of support at all :).

I used VM's running MAC Sierra OS I believe it was, I tried numerous VPN's except from the one advertised here (IPBurger?) and to no avail. Tried 2 different user accounts on Windows 10 separate from my main one. Tried different fresh browsers. All these accounts made were made with something slightly changed, this is not making something difficult - this is learning and trying to figure out the core issue. I am sure the best stealthers around here have made so many accounts, changing small things here and there for each account and noting the results, being able to build up proper knowledge on how these systems "seem" to work.

I manually restarted router and from my gateway to get new IP's and I'm sure I could've properly ensured my IP was fresh and new but I reiterate, as soon as the realization that 3g/4g hotspots are x10 more efficient to stealth with, I just left alone my PC and router for eBay activity and use my smart device lol. It's so much easier for me, and I suggest that anyone who is having troubles no matter what they try on PC, to go down the mobile data path

ahmaed 12-23-2020 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolero5097 (Post 1132683)
Okay, I did not state that I literally just made 30 accounts on the same user, on the same IP...thank god you are not an official form of support at all :).

I used VM's running MAC Sierra OS I believe it was, I tried numerous VPN's except from the one advertised here (IPBurger?) and to no avail. Tried 2 different user accounts on Windows 10 separate from my main one. Tried different fresh browsers. All these accounts made were made with something slightly changed, this is not making something difficult - this is learning and trying to figure out the core issue. I am sure the best stealthers around here have made so many accounts, changing small things here and there for each account and noting the results, being able to build up proper knowledge on how these systems "seem" to work.

I manually restarted router and from my gateway to get new IP's and I'm sure I could've properly ensured my IP was fresh and new but I reiterate, as soon as the realization that 3g/4g hotspots are x10 more efficient to stealth with, I just left alone my PC and router for eBay activity and use my smart device lol. It's so much easier for me, and I suggest that anyone who is having troubles no matter what they try on PC, to go down the mobile data path

I say new IP not the same IP, please read carefully what I have said

bolero5097 12-23-2020 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmaed (Post 1132684)
I say new IP not the same IP, please read carefully what I have said

Is your native language English? I mean I have literally stated multiple times throughout my messages that I used multiple different IP's including VPN's and then properly resetting my router manually and from my gateway too. IP changing didn't seem to give me much success.

Please read what I said properly, instead of being incorrect and telling other people to properly read, kek xd

ahmaed 12-23-2020 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolero5097 (Post 1132691)
Is your native language English? I mean I have literally stated multiple times throughout my messages that I used multiple different IP's including VPN's and then properly resetting my router manually and from my gateway too. IP changing didn't seem to give me much success.

Please read what I said properly, instead of being incorrect and telling other people to properly read, kek xd

You Dont need to change MAC Address and you dont need another windows user you know nothing about stealth you must read stealth guide

bolero5097 12-23-2020 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmaed (Post 1132695)
You Dont need to change MAC Address and you dont need another windows user you know nothing about stealth you must read stealth guide

The MAC address is completely separate from an IP address. I never once even mentioned MAC addresses. I am running stealth fine, but thanks for trying to bring something to the table, I appreciate the effort.

james_112233 12-23-2020 12:50 PM

The recipe that worked for me when I was making stealths years ago was

- Use mobile hotspot as my internet
- Chrome or Firefox Portable (for each eBay account)
- Unique personal info and mobile, email (but the same name as my real bank account)
- Browse eBay for 2 days
- List 1st item, a collectible toy under £10
- Once that sells I beg the buyer for positive feedback once they receive it and proceed to list another two items.
- Rinse and repeat as many times as you need
- PayPal will withhold all funds for 21 days and you will get a 10/£650 limit but within 3 months that will all change.
- If your eBay business does well and you are invited to managed payments just submit your real banned details and it should convert to a real account indefinitely (my situation right now)