eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Dedicated fresh IP test results and ebay account management (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/140853-dedicated-fresh-ip-test-results-ebay-account-management.html)

Shamir 12-18-2020 03:23 PM

Dedicated fresh IP test results and ebay account management

Hello Guys,

Is there anyone who is using fresh dedicated IPs from IP burger to manage his/her ebay account ?

Actually I purchased 3 IPS from them and after several tests with whatleaks.com, whoer.net and f.vision, I got the following results:

1- ANONMYZER is ON on whoer.net
2- webRTC is ON on both whatleaks.com and f.vision. I mean my real DNS is clearly leaking !
3- The Ips are all located in the same location (same Long and Lat).

have you got the same results ?

Well, the support encouraged me to go ahead with my ebay accounts, however they did not provide a real technical explanation that IPs with such test results will work for ebay stealth without any issues ! I mean: how would the ebay firewall mechanism deal with an IP that is located in country A and has a DNS of Country B that is far with thousands of Kms away !

Well, the support guys told me that ebay care only about the IP that should be in the same country of the ebay site and webRTC leaks do not matter to them!

I am a bit confused here, anyone that can share his or her experience / knowledge with us ?

Thank you so much for you

HurricaneHuntr 12-18-2020 03:28 PM

Re: Dedicated fresh IP test results and ebay account management

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shamir (Post 1131756)
Hello Guys,

Is there anyone who is using fresh dedicated IPs from IP burger to manage his/her ebay account ?

Actually I purchased 3 IPS from them and after several tests with whatleaks.com, whoer.net and f.vision, I got the following results:

1- ANONMYZER is ON on whoer.net
2- webRTC is ON on both whatleaks.com and f.vision. I mean my real DNS is clearly leaking !
3- The Ips are all located in the same location (same Long and Lat).

have you got the same results ?

Well, the support encouraged me to go ahead with my ebay accounts, however they did not provide a real technical explanation that IPs with such test results will work for ebay stealth without any issues ! I mean: how would the ebay firewall mechanism deal with an IP that is located in country A and has a DNS of Country B that is far with thousands of Kms away !

Well, the support guys told me that ebay care only about the IP that should be in the same country of the ebay site and webRTC leaks do not matter to them!

I am a bit confused here, anyone that can share his or her experience / knowledge with us ?

Thank you so much for you

You cant go by those sites data reports, i have many users whom use fresh ips. and zero issues.

Pandoras_box 12-18-2020 03:57 PM

Re: Dedicated fresh IP test results and ebay account management

I don't suppose eBay is concerned about your DNS. They must understand everyday users use DNS for various reasons. I've used OpenDNS and google DNS for ages and it's had no impact on my account. Google DNS servers are not even located in the UK.