eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC113 on purchased stealth account after a month. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/140896-mc113-purchased-stealth-account-after-month.html)

Soundofsilence 12-20-2020 02:20 PM

MC113 on purchased stealth account after a month.

"MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

Hello,
We have reviewed the activity we have seen connected to your account. As a result, your account has been suspended because we believe this activity presents a risk to our eBay community. We do not make this decision lightly. Building a trusted marketplace where people around the world can buy and sell safely is our first priority.

This suspension is permanent and means that you will not be able to participate in any buying or selling activities on eBay. In addition, any other accounts that you own, or that are associated with this account, will also be suspended.

We regret the frustration or inconvenience this may cause you. However, there is no appeal for this decision.

Here are the listings we removed:

This was purchased account and it was really strong account. The seller is not at all responsible for this suspension as today it's 5th week since I started using this stealth account and was trying and testing new things on stealth to see what leads to suspension and what not as I'll be sooner using 10 or more stealths together.

The question is, I've 300 GBP stuck in PP and PP is not suspended and working perfectly fine.

All the buyers have confirmed receipt of the item before suspension.

I initiated chat with ebay and got all funds released but after 6 hours account got suspended so I think after 18 hours I'll get my funds back in PP.

They released my funds as all buyers confirmed receipt in ebay messages.

There is 0 ebay case filed against me and no complaints from any buyers but something strange I did (experimentally) which caused the suspension but my only question is will I really and surely get funds back if no buyer files any case and if PP remains non-suspended ?

Also, after suspension email, I've not yet contacted ebay for appeal as it's my first suspension and I really don't know what they ask and how to respond as I just did Amazon to ebay dropshipping with prime delivery. :P

Any suggestion or recommendation for appealing ?

Is there any change of reinstatement ?

HurricaneHuntr 12-20-2020 02:36 PM

Re: MC113 on purchased stealth account after a month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundofsilence (Post 1132101)
"MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

Hello,
We have reviewed the activity we have seen connected to your account. As a result, your account has been suspended because we believe this activity presents a risk to our eBay community. We do not make this decision lightly. Building a trusted marketplace where people around the world can buy and sell safely is our first priority.

This suspension is permanent and means that you will not be able to participate in any buying or selling activities on eBay. In addition, any other accounts that you own, or that are associated with this account, will also be suspended.

We regret the frustration or inconvenience this may cause you. However, there is no appeal for this decision.

Here are the listings we removed:

This was purchased account and it was really strong account. The seller is not at all responsible for this suspension as today it's 5th week since I started using this stealth account and was trying and testing new things on stealth to see what leads to suspension and what not as I'll be sooner using 10 or more stealths together.

The question is, I've 300 GBP stuck in PP and PP is not suspended and working perfectly fine.

All the buyers have confirmed receipt of the item before suspension.

I initiated chat with ebay and got all funds released but after 6 hours account got suspended so I think after 18 hours I'll get my funds back in PP.

They released my funds as all buyers confirmed receipt in ebay messages.

There is 0 ebay case filed against me and no complaints from any buyers but something strange I did (experimentally) which caused the suspension but my only question is will I really and surely get funds back if no buyer files any case and if PP remains non-suspended ?

Also, after suspension email, I've not yet contacted ebay for appeal as it's my first suspension and I really don't know what they ask and how to respond as I just did Amazon to ebay dropshipping with prime delivery. :P

Any suggestion or recommendation for appealing ?

Is there any change of reinstatement ?

These are usually 99% losses my friend, sounds like you'll have to make or buy a new stealth. Don't use that paypal again FYI.

Soundofsilence 12-20-2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1132105)
These are usually 99% losses my friend, sounds like you'll have to make or buy a new stealth. Don't use that paypal again FYI.

Thank you for response. Yes, I won't use that PP ever again on ebay and once funds are withdrawn, I will keep this PP aside.

Did you mean 99% of chances are there to loose the suspension appeal ?

Yes friend, I already purchased new stealth and 1 more stealth is working perfectly fine. :)

Soundofsilence 12-20-2020 04:06 PM

I am on chat with ebay rep and they says just upload your proof of ID and proof of billing address to reinstate the account instantly. ???

Are they tricking me or I can give it a try ?

Soundofsilence 12-20-2020 04:19 PM

Update : received all funds in PP. Withdrawn successfully.��

bandit2020 12-20-2020 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundofsilence (Post 1132101)
but something strange I did (experimentally) which caused the suspension

What was this you did, i need to be sure not to repeat.