eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   What went wrong, didn't even get to list! MC113 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/141488-what-went-wrong-didnt-even-get-list-mc113.html)

FlaccidSneke 01-17-2021 11:37 PM

What went wrong, didn't even get to list! MC113

So a few months ago I bought a UK eBay paypal bundle from a reputable guy on here, so you can assume everything was actually created as it should have been.

Didn't use it right away, only ever logged on within the first month of buying it maybe twice to browse items n build a lil history of usage.

I use:
IPBurger dedicated UK IP
new user account
no leaks on leak tests except for linux fingerprint and opendns cisco servers which IPburger staff said is normal and okay. using IPburgers firefox extension.

My account had an MC113 on december 10th after a few months of inactivity, called up on jan 10th and the woman said they just needed to verify. Went through and got reinstated but then a few days later it was re-banned and upon calling its indefinite and reasons arent going to be given to me. "account is risky to ebay" Despite no actual listing, only the verified creation from a reputable user on here.

So I'm struggling to figure out what really went wrong here, when I called eBay it was on a new phone with a fresh sim, absolutely no links possible that way. Only ever logged in with ipburgers uk dedicated IP on a new user with fresh browser install. Webgl disabled etc

Only thing I can think of is that IPburgers dedicated UK IP used to show that i was in Russia, changing all site languages to Russia and setting off googles bot protection every single time i visited google. I asked support they changed it and it shows Italy now but the same sort of stuff. Could it have been this? When i emailed support they said it was fine for stealth accounts but its the only thing I can think off because I didn't even have any activity for it to be suspicious only logging in and creation.

If it was that the ip given by ipburger was bad what other service is the go to?

HurricaneHuntr 01-17-2021 11:58 PM

Re: What went wrong, didn't even get to list! MC113

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaccidSneke (Post 1137056)
So a few months ago I bought a UK eBay paypal bundle from a reputable guy on here, so you can assume everything was actually created as it should have been.

Didn't use it right away, only ever logged on within the first month of buying it maybe twice to browse items n build a lil history of usage.

I use:
IPBurger dedicated UK IP
new user account
no leaks on leak tests except for linux fingerprint and opendns cisco servers which IPburger staff said is normal and okay. using IPburgers firefox extension.

My account had an MC113 on december 10th after a few months of inactivity, called up on jan 10th and the woman said they just needed to verify. Went through and got reinstated but then a few days later it was re-banned and upon calling its indefinite and reasons arent going to be given to me. "account is risky to ebay" Despite no actual listing, only the verified creation from a reputable user on here.

So I'm struggling to figure out what really went wrong here, when I called eBay it was on a new phone with a fresh sim, absolutely no links possible that way. Only ever logged in with ipburgers uk dedicated IP on a new user with fresh browser install. Webgl disabled etc

Only thing I can think of is that IPburgers dedicated UK IP used to show that i was in Russia, changing all site languages to Russia and setting off googles bot protection every single time i visited google. I asked support they changed it and it shows Italy now but the same sort of stuff. Could it have been this? When i emailed support they said it was fine for stealth accounts but its the only thing I can think off because I didn't even have any activity for it to be suspicious only logging in and creation.

If it was that the ip given by ipburger was bad what other service is the go to?

ebay has been getting very picky over the last month or so on new accounts

David Brockway 01-18-2021 12:09 AM

Quote:

I use:
IPBurger dedicated UK IP
new user account

I believe it would be the IP causing this as russia is risky.

CaptainComedown 01-18-2021 04:27 AM

I used to have problems like this all the time, but then I stopped using IP Burger, and VPN's and started using a mobile dongle instead! Ebay really don't like to see VPN connections!

intercom12 01-18-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

What is the website tell that your IP was Italy or Russia? i mean where did you check it?

Bigblackdog 01-18-2021 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1137065)
I used to have problems like this all the time, but then I stopped using IP Burger, and VPN's and started using a mobile dongle instead! Ebay really don't like to see VPN connections!

I concur with this

:ranger:

FlaccidSneke 01-21-2021 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1137065)

Thanks for the suggestion, are they about the same price as ipburger? This is a bit of a shame because everyone goes on about ipburger like its bulleproof too but both of the ips theyve given me have done that

Rudraksha 02-08-2021 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaccidSneke (Post 1137698)
Thanks for the suggestion, are they about the same price as ipburger? This is a bit of a shame because everyone goes on about ipburger like its bulleproof too but both of the ips theyve given me have done that

Unfortunately, you can not use mobile when you are in Russia