eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Blocked 3th consecutive eBay accounts and no way to contact support.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/141542-blocked-3th-consecutive-ebay-accounts-no-way-contact-support.html)

nqction 01-20-2021 09:26 AM

Blocked 3th consecutive eBay accounts and no way to contact support..

Hello. (I apologize in advance for duplicating the topic. Created in the wrong section.)
I have already created three ebay accounts and each of them was blocked after the first listing after several hours. In the first two, I made some mistakes when listing, but in the third, everything was done exactly according to the instructions "stealth".
Within 10 days I watched listings of other sellers, added products to favorites, etc. And before putting up the first listing, I specially wrote in support to ask if there is any other information that I need to provide before listing the first listing. I was told that my account is completely ready for sale. And in the end they blocked me again. Suspend permanently.
I want to put up an old Soviet watch for sale. I bid $ 0.99 for an auction and $ 9 shipping. I don’t know if it matters.
There is no opportunity (except for a call) to contact those support.
I don't even know what to do... :(
Maybe just create an account and wait for the first 90 days? (My friend had a couple of accounts that were out of business for about a year and they were not blocked after the first sales. Now they are functioning normally). Could this blocking situation arise due to the fact that my accounts are from Ukraine? (I once heard that eBay is very biased towards sellers from Russia, Ukraine, etc.) Does it make sense to find a way to call tech support if accounts are permanently suspended?
Maybe it make sense to ask my friend from Poland to open an account there, and just send the goods from Ukraine? How does eBay feel about this practice?

I really hope for your support and help.

Thank you all in advance for your time.