eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Wonder of the newest stealth book (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/141935-wonder-newest-stealth-book.html)

Rudraksha 02-08-2021 06:20 AM

Wonder of the newest stealth book

I subscribed the stealth book and read it carefully. I even did many note. Then I collected all the elements mentioned in the stealth book as below:

1, New user of windows.
2, IP from IPBurger.
3, Address close to the IP, found from google maps.
4, Chrome portable.
5, Real sim card.
6, Flash disabled.
7, VCC from proved supplier.

I tried many times but non of them succeed. All suffered MC113 within 2 hours. No survivor.

Then I checked the elements which might went wrong one by one. I tried some other IP supplier and some other browser such as firefox portable, edge etc. Non succeed.........It's really heart breaking.

I think there must be some key point does not mentioned in the stealth book. Maybe it's obvious for many who have experience but it's very tough for new guy like me. The forum is good but I'm still a layman.

Really don't know what to do now.:help:

Pandoras_box 02-08-2021 06:32 AM

Re: Wonder of the newest stealth book

Change your flag to represent your country of residence. If you do not, members will advise you based on your premise that you reside in the UK.

magina 02-08-2021 07:00 AM

It seems that you are not really from the UK. Which simcards phone numbers are you using? Online services phone numbers only?
Also, get a 4G UK mobile proxy if you're not from the UK. Google it so you can find some providers.

Rudraksha 02-09-2021 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1140846)
Change your flag to represent your country of residence. If you do not, members will advise you based on your premise that you reside in the UK.

Okay. I did not know it can be changed.

Rudraksha 02-09-2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magina (Post 1140849)
It seems that you are not really from the UK. Which simcards phone numbers are you using? Online services phone numbers only?
Also, get a 4G UK mobile proxy if you're not from the UK. Google it so you can find some providers.

Yep, I used talkhome. It can call and answer but can not connect to the internet.

I will try 4G UK mobile proxy. Thx a lot. So kind of you:thumb:

SaiJin 02-09-2021 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudraksha (Post 1140842)
I subscribed the stealth book and read it carefully. I even did many note. Then I collected all the elements mentioned in the stealth book as below:

1, New user of windows.
2, IP from IPBurger.
3, Address close to the IP, found from google maps.
4, Chrome portable.
5, Real sim card.
6, Flash disabled.
7, VCC from proved supplier.

I tried many times but non of them succeed. All suffered MC113 within 2 hours. No survivor.

Then I checked the elements which might went wrong one by one. I tried some other IP supplier and some other browser such as firefox portable, edge etc. Non succeed.........It's really heart breaking.

I think there must be some key point does not mentioned in the stealth book. Maybe it's obvious for many who have experience but it's very tough for new guy like me. The forum is good but I'm still a layman.

Really don't know what to do now.:help:

When you create the account, you'll need RESIDENTIAL IP.
Make sure the country of the RESIDENTIAL IP is the same as the account's country.

Then you DON'T need to find an address based on that IP.

Rudraksha 02-09-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1141161)
When you create the account, you'll need RESIDENTIAL IP.
Make sure the country of the RESIDENTIAL IP is the same as the account's country.

Then you DON'T need to find an address based on that IP.

Thx a lot. but the guide of ipburger says that I need fresh IP rather than RESIDENTIAL IP. I just get confused.