eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Need help for a new Stealth account - Ebay.ca (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/142846-need-help-new-stealth-account-ebay-ca.html)

LostHopes 04-07-2021 07:47 PM

Need help for a new Stealth account - Ebay.ca

Sup guys. This is my first time posting as I am really in need of some help to start a new account on ebay.ca.

So I've been trying for the last week to get a new account running. I tought my last try was going to succeed but I got a MC113 a few hours ago and no success with customer service to reinstate the account.

So here is my setup :

- I get a new IP address by resetting my router (With a dynamic IP address, pretty easy). Made sure that the IP is new and that I never used it for a stealth account.
- I get an old laptop, factory reset with Windows 8.
- New paypal account, paypal account have my real name and address.
- New phone number, real one no VOIP.
- Info on ebay is boggus, real address but not linked to me.
- Payment method on ebay is a brand new credit card (real one mastercard) never used on ebay before.
- Firefox browser. No cookies, fresh.
- Used brand new photos for my listing

I was able to make a account running with two sales this morning but as I said it got MC113.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, as I kept everything separated. The only thing I can consider being a dead giveaway is the info I gave in my paypal, but I have already made this kind of setup a few years ago without any problem as Paypal and eBay are now two different entities.

Now, I know that eBay stepped up their security games. One thing I notice before the MC113 is that I logged into my facebook in firefox with ebay open. I already used facebook for a banned account. Can that be the link?

Well, would love some expert in stealth for some advices. I really need to clear some inventory I have and eBay would be perfect for that.

Thanks guys.

Stealth Needed 04-13-2021 09:49 AM

Re: Need help for a new Stealth account - Ebay.ca

"Cookies and lies don't mix like 2 bits and 1 snitch
Find yourself Guantanamoed quick" - Dual Core.

slokor 04-13-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth Needed (Post 1149196)
"Cookies and lies don't mix like 2 bits and 1 snitch
Find yourself Guantanamoed quick" - Dual Core.

Looks like somebody needs to stop sniffing glue...

slokor 04-13-2021 01:31 PM

You dont need a new laptop and you dont need it to be factory reset. Just use a new windows user account.
Used your real name and address? if they were already associated with a suspended account you linked yourself before you ever got started. You cannot use the same details. And things that worked 'years ago' will certainly not work today.
And last but not least you left probably the most important factor out - what are the items youre selling? You cannot just open an account and start selling high risk items. You first need to prime the acct and get it established as a seller.
My advice to you - get the stealth guide and do a LOT of research before you try again. The forum is full of useful information. Make use of it

Stealth Needed 04-13-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1149214)
Looks like somebody needs to stop sniffing glue...

Lmao you say that, but am I wrong though? Cookies and lies don't mix. Separate it at all costs. Don't leave traces of non proxy IPs on browser profiles.

rsot 04-14-2021 04:19 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

fleau 04-15-2021 11:30 AM

Why create stealth account ? It s look like we are all ****ed by the managed payment

rsot 04-16-2021 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleau (Post 1149406)
Why create stealth account ? It s look like we are all ****ed by the managed payment

No lie - kind of feeling like that minus all other new service e.g. IP, phone, etc