eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC010 - risk to our community (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/142971-mc010-risk-our-community.html)

Fenzox 04-15-2021 02:09 PM

MC010 - risk to our community

So I got hit by this mc010 out of nowhere 5 days after a 2k sale, I got low feedback and items usually in low hundreds sale

We placed a temporary restriction on your selling account because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community. So that we can review your account, please provide us with the following documents by uploading them at:

1. Proof of the name and address you have on file with us (both):
- A copy of the front and back of your driver’s license or other government-issued identification
And
- A recent (no older than 3 months old) credit card statement or utility bill that shows your billing address (You can black out your account numbers.)

2. Proof you purchased the items you listed for sale on eBay:
- This can be a receipt, bill of sale, invoice or agreement with your supplier. We can’t accept an order confirmation or photos of the item.

Make sure that all documents are legible and that you print your user name and email address on each document so we can match them with your account quickly. For your security, we’ll destroy the documents you’ve submitted once a decision has been made on your appeal.

The restriction will remain on your account until we verify your information. Until then, you can’t create new listings. Any active listings were removed and placed in your unsold folder in My eBay. You’ll find details of any listings we removed below. We also credited any associated fees to your account.

Once we verify your account information, you can start selling again right away. You’ll also be able to relist items from your unsold folder by selecting Relist to the right of the listing.

We appreciate your help verifying your account as quickly as possible.

We removed the following listings:

I can provide everything that are legit however I'm concerned with the invoices, they are from retailers not really suppliers, will ebay be suspicious of them? Last time I submited everything legit, I got banned for good. What should I do different this time to maximize my chances of not getting banned again?

rsot 04-16-2021 03:14 AM

Re: MC010 - risk to our community

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

Retailers that are not really suppliers - what do you mean?

cardfelon 04-16-2021 04:57 PM

I just went through this on an account and gave them tons of receipts from actual brick and mortar stores plus online invoices. This was for a bunch of different products rather than a few but no issues. Got everything verified and the account was reinstated.

rsot 04-17-2021 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardfelon (Post 1149601)
I just went through this on an account and gave them tons of receipts from actual brick and mortar stores plus online invoices. This was for a bunch of different products rather than a few but no issues. Got everything verified and the account was reinstated.

Nice effort - nice reward :)

Robin Hood of Amazon 05-12-2021 03:56 PM

Easy enough to provide docs when second eye solutions was around. Anyone else providing that service?

rsot 05-14-2021 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1153264)
Easy enough to provide docs when second eye solutions was around. Anyone else providing that service?

Careful of random pms from ppl offering unauthorized services as you can imagine - just saying