eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended from eBay - Can I start fresh with an LLC? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/143340-suspended-ebay-can-i-start-fresh-llc.html)

snizzle 05-02-2021 07:02 PM

Suspended from eBay - Can I start fresh with an LLC?

I have a hobby selling video games and related collectibles but was kicked off several years ago largely due to a weird situation with a competitor over a particular hot item. To make a long story short I was hit with a string of nonsensical (definitely not from the actual rights owner) Vero requests, not sure if anyone here knows about those. Anyway, I'm hoping to somehow re-establish a reputation on eBay and start selling my (totally legit) stuff again, without being at constant risk of being discovered/suspended.

My understanding is I can probably get an LLC in some state that does not publish my name and use that to create the eBay account. Does eBay ever ask for an SSN or ID?

Can I get a fresh Paypal account in my LLC name (I'm in good standing with Paypal) and use that, or do I need to use a merchant account?

rsot 05-02-2021 11:43 PM

Re: Suspended from eBay - Can I start fresh with an LLC?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

SaiJin 05-03-2021 01:20 PM

Re: Suspended from eBay - Can I start fresh with an LLC?

Quote:

Originally Posted by snizzle (Post 1152088)
I have a hobby selling video games and related collectibles but was kicked off several years ago largely due to a weird situation with a competitor over a particular hot item. To make a long story short I was hit with a string of nonsensical (definitely not from the actual rights owner) Vero requests, not sure if anyone here knows about those. Anyway, I'm hoping to somehow re-establish a reputation on eBay and start selling my (totally legit) stuff again, without being at constant risk of being discovered/suspended.

My understanding is I can probably get an LLC in some state that does not publish my name and use that to create the eBay account. Does eBay ever ask for an SSN or ID?

Can I get a fresh Paypal account in my LLC name (I'm in good standing with Paypal) and use that, or do I need to use a merchant account?

Start with the stealth guide .

Once you read it and get an understanding, ask more questions here and we'll help you