eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Is it a good time to create a stealth account now? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/143426-good-time-create-stealth-account-now.html)

MC011 05-07-2021 04:31 PM

Is it a good time to create a stealth account now?

Hey guys, considering creating a stealth account for selling my digital products on.

Currently I have an eBay account on my PC, not stealth at all. ~ And it's working fine so I really don't want to get that suspended.

I have a few questions if someone would care to answer:

1) I have a server (RDP) ~ Would this a good way to create a stealth account and keep everything separate? I don't want any of my legit PayPal or eBay accounts to get banned.

2) Is it a good time to purchase the stealth book, I heard it might be outdated because of managed payments.

3) The stealth book says it's $19.95 a month, do people pay per month for this? ~ Or do you cancel it.

Thanks guys! :uk:

solefoodbk 05-07-2021 10:29 PM

Re: Is it a good time to create a stealth account now?

Digital items are rough items to sell due to high risk from eBay and Paypal perspective.

Goodluck

rsot 05-09-2021 05:21 AM

OP, stealth guide is always a decent read but info needs to be coupled with current trends on the forum.

Never a bad idea to get backup accounts going

MC011 05-09-2021 10:44 AM

Thank you, I've bought the stealth guide so I'll have a proper look at that once I have some free time.

Another question I have is:

Because I'm only going to be running 1 eBay and 1 PayPal account ~ Will it be okay to run them both on an RDP server? Since I already have an RDP for other purposes.

I feel this would be the best for me since it's an easy way to keep everything separated.

If you could let me know your thoughts that would be great thanks!

SaiJin 05-09-2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC011 (Post 1152869)
Thank you, I've bought the stealth guide so I'll have a proper look at that once I have some free time.

Another question I have is:

Because I'm only going to be running 1 eBay and 1 PayPal account ~ Will it be okay to run them both on an RDP server? Since I already have an RDP for other purposes.

I feel this would be the best for me since it's an easy way to keep everything separated.

If you could let me know your thoughts that would be great thanks!

Since you bought the stealth guide , use the code in this forum to get your 6mo VIP.

MC011 05-09-2021 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1152872)
Since you bought the stealth guide , use the code in this forum to get your 6mo VIP.

Hey, thanks for that!

I have got my code, but where do I enter it to see the VIP forums?

Thanks

PepsiCoin 05-09-2021 05:51 PM

No imho (In my honest opinion) I don't think so. ebay is moving forward with managed payments so stealth is almost over. stealth isn't dead but it's in a coma and I don't know when it will get out of a coma. God bless

rogerdodger 05-09-2021 08:57 PM

Don't bother with digital, that boat left a long time ago! you may last a week, maybe a month if your lucky but you will get suspended at some point. Not worth getting your bank account blacklisted if it's an MP account, which it will be because ALL new ebay accounts are going straight to MP now (UK at least)

SaiJin 05-09-2021 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC011 (Post 1152889)
Hey, thanks for that!

I have got my code, but where do I enter it to see the VIP forums?

Thanks

There should be a big red box that says subscribe on the top right of the forum.
If I recall there should be an option in there for you to input the code.

Let me know if you can't find it.

rsot 05-10-2021 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PepsiCoin (Post 1152898)
No imho (In my honest opinion) I don't think so. ebay is moving forward with managed payments so stealth is almost over. stealth isn't dead but it's in a coma and I don't know when it will get out of a coma. God bless

Experimentation and forum discussion will help get past the "coma"

PepsiCoin 05-10-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1152948)
Experimentation and forum discussion will help get past the "coma"

love you're optimism. We will get through this...