eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Hit with MC011, Help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/143566-hit-mc011-help.html)

Chris18181 05-18-2021 02:22 AM

Hit with MC011, Help!

Hi Everyone,

all was good until tonight when I got an email from eBay with MC011

I do drop shipping and had no problems for 3 years.

They are asking for proof of delivery with tracking numbers. This is an account with all my real info, I am not sure where to upload the tracking info, I do have 5 sales that are shipping soon, not sure if that is what they are wanting or tracking numbers from previous sales?

rsot 05-18-2021 05:14 AM

Re: Hit with MC011, Help!

Previous sales more relevant

Speeder33 05-18-2021 07:34 PM

Did you put the tracking numbers on the orders that were already shipped?

MC011 is difficult to beat. But if they are only asking for 1 thing, that is good.

Chris18181 05-18-2021 08:20 PM

yes all orders have tracking numbers, just not sure how to send them to ebay, so i just replied to the email with tracking numbers not sure if it would be easier to call in

landman210 05-18-2021 10:50 PM

Wow, me too just today....i dont even drop ship. on one of my main accounts. Even use ebay shipping labels so they are automatically uploaded. What is going on with ebay...
seriously...I had a guy literally threaten me in open ebay messaging because I wouldn't violate ebay guidelines. Hit me with racist (dont know why) and threats. Reported to ebay and give me some bs we dont tolerate blah blah. Said I needed to send anyway. And of course now he files request for return, ebay says I have to accept it or they will refund without return. I literally told them 4 times this was going to happen and my counsel advised me to report to "appropriate authorities" (not really). they said ok, send the "authorities" ebay replies on this issue...is this really happening....????????? it's one thing to get ripped off for a few hudred bucks but to be threatened as in violence, and the other comments that should be automatic suspension for buyer, on any other marketplace...I'm sure I'm late to game on this but recently saw that ebay is opening up their entire platform to the feds and given them autonomy to remove listings........

intercom12 05-19-2021 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 1154075)
yes all orders have tracking numbers, just not sure how to send them to ebay, so i just replied to the email with tracking numbers not sure if it would be easier to call in

You can upload those tracking numbers from "sold items" . Once uploaded reply the email saying that you have done it

landman210 05-20-2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 1153926)
Hi Everyone,

all was good until tonight when I got an email from eBay with MC011

I do drop shipping and had no problems for 3 years.

They are asking for proof of delivery with tracking numbers. This is an account with all my real info, I am not sure where to upload the tracking info, I do have 5 sales that are shipping soon, not sure if that is what they are wanting or tracking numbers from previous sales?

I might be able to add a little help on this...so I started to try and "re-upload",
the tracking numbers and history. Obviously, it was going to take forever, so I wrote them back and basically said that all the orders already had tracking and proof of delivery. Responded with "MC011 Full Restriction" ...basically suspended but asking for docs etc. I gave them the docs that they already verified with the MP process. Got fast response that ID Verify was good, just needed different proof of address and more invoices. ..It was too vague so I sent another message asking for clarification and re-iterated that they already had the tracking numbers. Before I could turn off my laptop, got response...all good thanks your reinstated. " so that's what I did..hope it helps. I'm thinking it's a crap shoot depending on who gets the docs etc.

Asclepius 05-21-2021 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landman210 (Post 1154434)
I might be able to add a little help on this...so I started to try and "re-upload",
the tracking numbers and history. Obviously, it was going to take forever, so I wrote them back and basically said that all the orders already had tracking and proof of delivery. Responded with "MC011 Full Restriction" ...basically suspended but asking for docs etc. I gave them the docs that they already verified with the MP process. Got fast response that ID Verify was good, just needed different proof of address and more invoices. ..It was too vague so I sent another message asking for clarification and re-iterated that they already had the tracking numbers. Before I could turn off my laptop, got response...all good thanks your reinstated. " so that's what I did..hope it helps. I'm thinking it's a crap shoot depending on who gets the docs etc.

hey bro i was wondering what type of invoice you gave them? was it real and was it from store or supplier?

rsot 05-23-2021 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landman210 (Post 1154434)

Congrats on the fast response :)