eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Mc011 please help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/143637-mc011-please-help.html)

Asclepius 05-21-2021 06:47 AM

CRAZIEST Mc011 please help!

Hey everyone,
Im new to this forum but i'm very reputable on many other forums.
Was really hoping someone could help me out personally got hit by MC011 they asked me to upload all tracking info for my items, i did that and a day later got an email saying to upload proof of merchandise (supplier reciepts).

I called them and they said that the reason why my MC011 was triggered is that i just wasn't uploading tracking numbers in time but marking items as shipped... the agent said it's not a suspension or limitation just a temporary restriction.

Thing is i dropship the stuff that im selling but i don't have any receipts or proof of invoice... i am very very skilled in photoshop with years of experience so making one is not a problem for me, the only thing is who do i say my supplier is? I'm selling HP Printers and i was thinking of making a supplier invoice that HP.com is my supplier and that im an authorized reseller and photoshop a certificate of that to..

Please someone help me out here, will return the favor TWICE as much! Thank you

buyingalife 05-21-2021 07:39 AM

Re: Mc011 please help!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asclepius (Post 1154510)
Hey everyone,
Im new to this forum but i'm very reputable on many other forums.
Was really hoping someone could help me out personally got hit by MC011 they asked me to upload all tracking info for my items, i did that and a day later got an email saying to upload proof of merchandise (supplier reciepts).

I called them and they said that the reason why my MC011 was triggered is that i just wasn't uploading tracking numbers in time but marking items as shipped... the agent said it's not a suspension or limitation just a temporary restriction.

Thing is i dropship the stuff that im selling but i don't have any receipts or proof of invoice... i am very very skilled in photoshop with years of experience so making one is not a problem for me, the only thing is who do i say my supplier is? I'm selling HP Printers and i was thinking of making a supplier invoice that HP.com is my supplier and that im an authorized reseller and photoshop a certificate of that to..

Please someone help me out here, will return the favor TWICE as much! Thank you

I recently got an MC011 and the proof of payment I gave them was a bank statement with a few payments to Amazon's fulfillment center. Granted, it was a real bank statement, but they allow you to black out a lot of info on their bank statements.

buyingalife 05-21-2021 07:40 AM

Say you're in liquidation & that there are no itemized bills when receiving from Amazon

buyingalife 05-21-2021 09:49 AM

I heard there was such a thing as a minimum advertised price for every product. If you're going to go that route make sure your MAP is equal or above on the invoice

Asclepius 05-21-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buyingalife (Post 1154534)
I heard there was such a thing as a minimum advertised price for every product. If you're going to go that route make sure your MAP is equal or above on the invoice

Oh thanks for that! And where do i find this MAP for my item?

Please someone help with this.

SaiJin 05-21-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asclepius (Post 1154537)
Oh thanks for that! And where do i find this MAP for my item?

Please someone help with this.

You can only get the MAP pricing from the manufacturer or distributor.
Retailers aren't supposed to tell you what their MAP is but you can try to ask them.

Asclepius 05-21-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1154610)
You can only get the MAP pricing from the manufacturer or distributor.
Retailers aren't supposed to tell you what their MAP is but you can try to ask them.

does ebay care about this? or as long as price is below on invoice than what you sell for on ebay

SaiJin 05-21-2021 08:55 PM

ebay? No, they don't care about MAP. They don't care what you do about your prices...

But high end manufacturers do.

rsot 05-23-2021 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1154623)
ebay? No, they don't care about MAP. They don't care what you do about your prices...

But high end manufacturers do.

^^ This

and OP, "i was thinking of making a supplier invoice that HP.com is my supplier and that im an authorized reseller and photoshop a certificate of that to.." - do your sales price reflect this "logically"?

Asclepius 05-23-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1154823)
^^ This

and OP, "i was thinking of making a supplier invoice that HP.com is my supplier and that im an authorized reseller and photoshop a certificate of that to.." - do your sales price reflect this "logically"?

what do you mean? In invoice i state that I receive each unit for 120$

I sell on ebay on average for around 110$ + 85$ for shipping but sometimes for 150 + 50$ for shipping...

rsot 05-24-2021 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asclepius (Post 1154848)
what do you mean? In invoice i state that I receive each unit for 120$

I sell on ebay on average for around 110$ + 85$ for shipping but sometimes for 150 + 50$ for shipping...

So if the invoice looks proper then it really shouldnt be a problem - your fee for shipping though is high and could be seen by eb as circumventing final value sale fee...

Asclepius 05-26-2021 02:00 PM

UPDATE:
Hello,

We have received the information you provided and we thank you for your cooperation. We will need one more piece of information before we can move forward with the appeal on your account.

Please provide proof of delivery for the items you have sold so far. Once tracking has been provided, AND delivery confirmation of the items has been confirmed, we will be able to help get your account back up and selling. You can upload the tracking through your my eBay page. Also, please keep in mind that when you print a shipping label through PayPal or eBay, tracking or Delivery Confirmation numbers automatically appear in the buyer's "Won" section in my eBay.

Our records indicate you still have 5 items that are in transit, Once these items have been delivered and confirmed, we can move forward with your appeal.

When you have successfully delivered all outstanding sales on your account and have provided tracking for these items, you may appeal this restriction further. At that time, we will be happy to review your account again for reinstatement.

-- Note --

- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.