eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Can I use old photos from a previously banned acc? + questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/143747-can-i-use-old-photos-previously-banned-acc-questions.html)

wajamafaja 05-28-2021 06:11 PM

Can I use old photos from a previously banned acc? + questions

Hi there, im in Aus, ebay was my primary source of income however I was lazy and got many cancellations and refunds, but I was making a lot of money, I want to make a stealth acc however i have a few questions before I try

1) can ebay track you from your previous photos you've used? (I spent hours taking photos and have them all stored on my pc)

2) can ebay shadowban you or something similar? I was getting around 20 sales per week and it dropped to 5 after an mc011 or whatever it was

3) I am going to have new paypal, new acc on pc, new ip and all that, however I need to give my bank details to use managed pay ofc, can I give them another bank acc card details? will they find out who i am even though i only give them my bsb and acc number but not my actual name since they dont ask for it?

4) Im not aversed to buying the stealth guide which is promoted on this site but why are the likes to dislikes ratio so bad on the youtube vid everyone links?

slokor 05-28-2021 06:22 PM

Re: Can I use old photos from a previously banned acc? + questions

Yes ebay can track you through your old photos - especially if you didnt 'clean' them from the metadata associated with images.

rsot 05-29-2021 05:41 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

OP, you can clean the photos using batchpurifier or other gif info stripping software

wajamafaja 06-02-2021 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1155542)
Yes ebay can track you through your old photos - especially if you didnt 'clean' them from the metadata associated with images.

damn, how the hell can they do that? does this ebook promoted on this site talk about that as well? im more worried about my bank acc atm, since managed pay needs an account to link to, and my name is banned, i need another one

wajamafaja 06-02-2021 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1155591)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

http://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

OP, you can clean the photos using batchpurifier or other gif info stripping software

thanks for the welcome pal! and thank you again for the advice, thats a big help, it took me over 3 days worth of photo taking and id hate to do it again hahaha

rsot 06-02-2021 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wajamafaja (Post 1156174)
damn, how the hell can they do that? does this ebook promoted on this site talk about that as well? im more worried about my bank acc atm, since managed pay needs an account to link to, and my name is banned, i need another one

The ebook deals with linking principles and stealth basics but does not deal with new issues like the implementation of MP so the forum is good for active discussion

rsot 06-02-2021 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wajamafaja (Post 1156175)
thanks for the welcome pal! and thank you again for the advice, thats a big help, it took me over 3 days worth of photo taking and id hate to do it again hahaha

I hear that hah - geez

ss_world 06-07-2021 02:44 AM

I use the same photos for years now, sometimes even from one account to the other. Differences is - I am adding watermarks (username) for each account on every single picture. So for the system - they are never the same.

rsot 06-07-2021 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss_world (Post 1156883)
I use the same photos for years now, sometimes even from one account to the other. Differences is - I am adding watermarks (username) for each account on every single picture. So for the system - they are never the same.

That's a decent approach - watermarks :)