eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Purchased eBay Stealth Account Now Permanently Suspended. What am I doing wrong? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/143784-purchased-ebay-stealth-account-now-permanently-suspended-what-am-i-doing-wrong.html)

Tommy1292 05-31-2021 10:18 AM

Purchased eBay Stealth Account Now Permanently Suspended. What am I doing wrong?

So I purchased a stealth eBay account from a high rated seller on here. I read his instructions on how to proceed with the new account. Here is what I did in detail. (The account already had a listed book that did not sell before the account was sent to me)

Opened a new Chase bank checking account.
Purchased a fresh dedicated US ip from IPburger
Created a new macOS user named "Home"
Installed and configured IPburger extension on Chrome.
IPburger was now saying I was protected and it was on.
Logged into eBay, paypal and gmail with the credentials given to me.
Browsed eBay, paypal and the gmail account to develop cookies / history
Added the bank account via checking / routing number to PayPal using
the verify deposit method.
Few days later my checking account was verified and linked to PayPal
Waited 14 days until I listed a book - 7 day auction - $0.99 starting bid
$6.00 shipping. (did not get taken down)
Received a message from eBay stating to get paid / pay for fees I need to
upload my bank info on eBay. I did that and seems like 24 hours later
thats when it got suspended. The item was live for about 4-5 days until I
got suspended. I reached out to the seller of the account and they could
not find anything I did wrong so they issued me a new account. What did
I do wrong? Literally followed the instructions to a T. I dont want this to
happen to the new account I just got. So far I deleted and created a new
"Home" user on my Macbook. Went to Chase and opened another new
bank account. Changed my ip on ipburger and installed and reconfigured
it on the chrome extension. I really dont want a $300 stealth account to
go to waste again. Any insight on what I am doing wrong? Thanks in
advance for the replies!!

murdered_by_ebay 05-31-2021 12:06 PM

Re: Purchased eBay Stealth Account Now Permanently Suspended. What am I doing wrong?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy1292 (Post 1155902)
So I purchased a stealth eBay account from a high rated seller on here. I read his instructions on how to proceed with the new account. Here is what I did in detail. (The account already had a listed book that did not sell before the account was sent to me)

Opened a new Chase bank checking account.
Purchased a fresh dedicated US ip from IPburger
Created a new macOS user named "Home"
Installed and configured IPburger extension on Chrome.
IPburger was now saying I was protected and it was on.
Logged into eBay, paypal and gmail with the credentials given to me.
Browsed eBay, paypal and the gmail account to develop cookies / history
Added the bank account via checking / routing number to PayPal using
the verify deposit method.
Few days later my checking account was verified and linked to PayPal
Waited 14 days until I listed a book - 7 day auction - $0.99 starting bid
$6.00 shipping. (did not get taken down)
Received a message from eBay stating to get paid / pay for fees I need to
upload my bank info on eBay. I did that and seems like 24 hours later
thats when it got suspended. The item was live for about 4-5 days until I
got suspended. I reached out to the seller of the account and they could
not find anything I did wrong so they issued me a new account. What did
I do wrong? Literally followed the instructions to a T. I dont want this to
happen to the new account I just got. So far I deleted and created a new
"Home" user on my Macbook. Went to Chase and opened another new
bank account. Changed my ip on ipburger and installed and reconfigured
it on the chrome extension. I really dont want a $300 stealth account to
go to waste again. Any insight on what I am doing wrong? Thanks in
advance for the replies!!

you did nothing wrong , you just should not buy any accounts that never listed anything and were never suspended and reinstated. if an account never listed anything then you could just open yourself , have yourself suspended and try to get reinstated , there is no point to pay $$$ for what you can do yourself

Tommy1292 05-31-2021 12:35 PM

Re: Purchased eBay Stealth Account Now Permanently Suspended. What am I doing wrong?

The account I purchased had a 7 day listing that expired a week before I got on and started browsing for 14 days until I posted an auction for a book…24 hours after I submitted for the managed payments it got suspended. I understand you saying I could have done this myself. Just purchased it for the convenience of getting on and starting to sell slowly. Did not want to go through the hassle or trial and error creating an account. I also do not want to waste $300 spent on a purchased account so I want to know how/why I got permanently suspended

Steveo036940 05-31-2021 12:37 PM

I'm guessing it's the data center IP you are using. Although IPburger is great, starting an account on it nowadays is problematic. Your account seller knows this and should have warned you in advance as it's been getting harder and harder to run new accounts on anything but residential IPs and mobile phone data for quite some time.
There is an easy solution:
Go to Walmart and pick up a $39.95 phone and a few months worth of airtime/data cards for about $25 each. Use this phone only for the EBay account you operate on it. This method gives you a new IP and a valid phone number. Create a new never used Gmail email account on it using your new phone number.
Then simply download the PayPal app and EBay apps.
You can then simply create your own trusted account using stealth methods outlined in the stealth guide. New name, address, phone number, email, etc... everything new. Once your account is established, you can move it to your PC or laptop using IPburger. For the first 3-6 months, only run your account through your new phone. Never use this phone for anything personal, just the one EBay account and PayPal account. List everything on your new phone. Print labels through your connected printer from your phone... everything from this dedicated phone.
Think of it this way, you want to be the normal everyday person. Everyone uses mobile data and apps these days. Data center IPs big no no out of the gate.
Total cost:
New phone: $40
6 months of phone service/data $150
Prepaid vanilla visa card (used for PayPal verification) $25
= $215.00
Costs no more than account sellers on here charge for a new account, and this method works perfectly 99% of the time.
One note: since you were baned after loading your bank details, be sure not to re-use it on your new account. Simply open a different bank account.
Good luck

murdered_by_ebay 05-31-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy1292 (Post 1155913)
The account I purchased had a 7 day listing that expired a week before I got on and started browsing for 14 days until I posted an auction for a book…24 hours after I submitted for the managed payments it got suspended. I understand you saying I could have done this myself. Just purchased it for the convenience of getting on and starting to sell slowly. Did not want to go through the hassle or trial and error creating an account. I also do not want to waste $300 spent on a purchased account so I want to know how/why I got permanently suspended

account purchases do not work anymore because all accounts get suspended and ebay would not allow to sell any volumes at the start anyway. so buying such accounts is just waste of money.

my advice: open 100 accounts slowly , most of them will go down indefinitely , some will survive and you will be able to use those.

otherwise you buy , get suspended , get a replacement a couple of times which also gets suspended and after that you will get told there would not be replacements anymore

murdered_by_ebay 05-31-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1155914)
I'm guessing it's the data center IP you are using. Although IPburger is great, starting an account on it nowadays is problematic. Your account seller knows this and should have warned you in advance as it's been getting harder and harder to run new accounts on anything but residential IPs and mobile phone data for quite some time.
Go to Walmart and pick up a $39.95 phone and a few months worth of airtime/data cards for about $25 each. Use this phone only for the EBay account you operate on it. This method gives you a new IP and a valid phone number. Create a new never used Gmail email account on it using your new phone number.
You can then simply create your own trusted account using stealth methods outlined in the stealth guide. New name, address, phone number, email, etc... everything new. Once your account is established, you can move it to your PC or laptop using IPburger. For the first 3-6 months, only run your account through your new phone. Never use this phone for anything personal, just the one EBay account and PayPal account. List everything on your new phone. Print labels through your connected printer from your phone... everything from this dedicated phone.
Think of it this way, you want to be the normal everyday person. Everyone uses mobile data and apps these days. Data center IPs big no no out of the gate.
Total cost:
= $215.00
Costs no more than account sellers on here charge for a new account, and this method works perfectly 99% of the time.
One note: since you were baned after loading your bank details, be sure not to re-use it on your new account. Simply open a different bank account.
Good luck

mate , you don't need a new phone but just a cheap SIM and a mobile dongle with changing IP , card for paypal VERI can be obtained cheaply if not for free from a bank. anyway the cost would be minimal , here in the UK it would be like 10-20 pounds in total , I am sure USA is not much different

Tommy1292 05-31-2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Total cost:
= $215.00
Good luck

Would I be able to use this new account I just was given instead of using it with Ipburger can I use my current cell phone and hotspot it to my laptop for the time
being for a few months to list things?

SaiJin 05-31-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Total cost:
= $215.00
Good luck

About the ipburger part, there's no issues with their IP on an account that's already created.

SaiJin 05-31-2021 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy1292 (Post 1155923)
Would I be able to use this new account I just was given instead of using it with Ipburger can I use my current cell phone and hotspot it to my laptop for the time

You can do that yes.

If you want to be more secure, you can also operate accounts with residential IP from ipburger like me.

murdered_by_ebay 05-31-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy1292 (Post 1155923)

with new accounts you don't need to bother with ip's , just make sure it is not a data centre ip and that cookies are not an issue.

I know people like thinking they are james bond and ebay are dr. evil but in reality it is much simpler. ebay have loads of reps based in third world countries , many of whom have limited english skills. and they suspend people completely randomly , there are loads of people with clean businesses and legitimate docs who get suspended on every new account.

this is because it is RANDOM , they don't care , they just need to suspend the majority of new accounts and let through some minor quantity to show to their leadership the results and this is it

I know it sounds stupid but this is exactly the way their system works...

codebyat 06-01-2021 02:49 PM

The first item that you list upon your stealth eBay account is the most important item you will ever list on the account.
Before you buy a stealth account, make sure the account had already passed its first listing. IP would be an issue and the phone number has to be a real US number too.