Permanently suspended. How long before other accounts fall also? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-15-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
Default Permanently suspended. How long before other accounts fall also?

Hi there. One of my eBay accounts was recently permanently suspended after several policy breaches. I have 4 other accounts, and family have accounts registered to the same address. I'm just wondering how long it usually takes eBay to get around to banning all the other accounts? Many thanks for any imput.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Permanently suspended. How long before other accounts fall also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wistx View Post
Hi there. One of my eBay accounts was recently permanently suspended after several policy breaches. I have 4 other accounts, and family have accounts registered to the same address. I'm just wondering how long it usually takes eBay to get around to banning all the other accounts? Many thanks for any imput.
They may never ban the others, ever.

They are behaving differently these days. Especially after integrating managed payments
Old 10-15-2021
Threadstarter  

Thank you for the kind reply James. I wasn't aware MP made a difference to their 'ban everyone who has ever glanced your way' policy. I won't get my hopes up of course. I'm just on day 6, and if they're going to do it, I wish they'd hurry up so I can move on I guess >_<
Old 10-15-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

That's the thing. I was banned 2-3 years ago for policy violations. Made some stealth accounts pre-MP and then used my real details in the MP portal when they were rolling it out and everything is great. I have several accounts all with the same information. They could ban them all at any point, but i've deliberately contacted customer support for the most trivial things just so it all flags up on their system but they're not doing anything so i'm just treating the accounts properly and running them well.

I would just stick with your existing accounts. May be buy a ready made stealth off the marketplace here as USB appears to be selling them. One additional step I would do is to clear all your cookies / browsing history etc and then NEVER log back in to that banned account ever again and just continue using the ones that are fine.
Old 10-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 10-15-2021
Threadstarter  

I'll take that advice. Although I already logged in several times since the suspension to resolve disputes >.< Honestly I assumed whatever damage there was was already done. But I'll see how it goes anyway And I'll definitely look into one of the USB accounts. I've very capable of creating stealth accounts if needed, but the MP side of things with valid docs looks tricky. I'm guessing that's where most people have trouble these days. Thanks again for the kind advice, much appreciated

Last edited by Wistx; 10-15-2021 at 05:16 AM.
Old 10-15-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
this depends on the reasons for suspension , especially when you receive complaints from VERO owners and get suspended because of this this may indeed lead to a chain suspension

but if it is just performance and similar low level problems it is likely that the problem is isolated to the given account
Old 10-15-2021
Threadstarter  

The account had 2 policy breach warnings for OTC medication previously. Nothing illegal of course, but competition used multiple accounts to report me in quick succession, leading to automatic removal. All of my seller performance statistics were very high on the account. The 3rd notice was the suspension, but it was very serious. One of my packers (who shares my last name) packed their prescription medication in with an item. Once received by the buyer, they reported this to ebay, and boom. How this now ex-employee did this is beyond my comprehension. But yeah
Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
The account had 2 policy breach warnings for OTC medication previously. Nothing illegal of course, but competition used multiple accounts to report me in quick succession, leading to automatic removal. All of my seller performance statistics were very high on the account. The 3rd notice was the suspension, but it was very serious. One of my packers (who shares my last name) packed their prescription medication in with an item. Once received by the buyer, they reported this to ebay, and boom. How this now ex-employee did this is beyond my comprehension. But yeah
Prescription medication....kind of dangerous but only time will tell if other accounts get hit (hopefully not)