eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   i am not able anymore at ebay accs creation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/145954-i-am-not-able-anymore-ebay-accs-creation.html)

dano 11-18-2021 02:37 PM

i am not able anymore at ebay accs creation

I created for years eBay accounts directly in VPS, i found a provider here in Italy that not affect their set-up and all went well in the most of cases.

After MP came, i found many difficulties about. I started to have permamanent ban on most accs i opened, usually at the first or second items place on sell

I decided to step back to clean OS user + 4g connection method, that was in my experience the most safe you can use.

Nothing to do, had the first account i tried banned after the second item went online, after one hour or so...

Account was in a real name, and i don't even setted up the MP, you can set up this after, and choosed that way for strategy

Yesterday got in this account a soft limitation, asking to send DOCs and proof of adress. Sent all, this morning they try to call me, but the phone was off, so they wrote to me to contact customer care and ask to be called again

I did it immediately, but they wrote instead to phone, and tell me that the acc is fried, for dangerous selling pattern

I had on sell an used no brand no sleeve jacket, and a no brand dog bed used aswell...placed as auctions

What the hell is going on at eBay?

Rageless1 11-18-2021 04:07 PM

Re: i am not able anymore at ebay accs creation

How fast are you listing on them when you create? What is the timeframe between listing the first item and then the second?

dano 11-18-2021 04:40 PM

For the first item i usually wait 2/3 days, with a little browsing before and some random question to a bunch of sellers

For the second item i wait about 7 days since the first item launch

Definitely easy before MP, now surely they implemented algorithms in somehow

murdered_by_ebay 11-19-2021 03:51 AM

the majority of accounts will be suspended this way , your setup does not matter

just open 200-300 accounts and a part will come out with success

you can use the same details for registration , you can open 20-30 accounts with the same details without problems as they suspend people randomly

rsot 11-19-2021 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1176337)
the majority of accounts will be suspended this way , your setup does not matter

just open 200-300 accounts and a part will come out with success

you can use the same details for registration , you can open 20-30 accounts with the same details without problems as they suspend people randomly

Certainly feels this way these days

Rageless1 11-19-2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dano (Post 1176319)
For the first item i usually wait 2/3 days, with a little browsing before and some random question to a bunch of sellers

For the second item i wait about 7 days since the first item launch

Definitely easy before MP, now surely they implemented algorithms in somehow

Hard to say on this as I am currently facing the same issue. Been trying to narrow it done by changing the machine I am using then testing the IP from different sources.

dano 11-19-2021 09:26 AM

Ok we were stealther one time ago and our think is different by the normal ebay user. But think about, a normal person finding eBay for first time, could sell instantly a lot of items he/she has at home just for fun or learning.

90% of this kind of person will be shutted down by the system

I really think they start to need only pro sellers....like amazon...

Rageless1 11-19-2021 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dano (Post 1176358)
Ok we were stealther one time ago and our think is different by the normal ebay user. But think about, a normal people finding eBay for first time, could sell instantly a lot of items he/she has at home just for fun or learning.

90% of them will be shutted down by the system

I really think they start to need only pro sellers....like amazon...

Could be which is why I am trying to create a seller account using mobile phone and letting it sit on there for a week or so and the listing.

Haven't had any luck listing on desktop with mobile tether submitting a second listing a week after the first listing goes up.

It is just confusing as some accounts I have are hit and miss with the second listing.