eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   seller non performance (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/14610-seller-non-performance.html)

tenggo 11-06-2009 06:10 PM

seller non performance

hi all, well ebay have done it to me again
seller non performance. My account has been restricted for 30 days, i can still buy but not sell, which doesnt help me...
Is it possible to reinstate the account before the 30 days if the issues are fixed?
i received 4 negs in a short period 2 from the same person. I have since had 3 of them removed and the last got a refund from paypal (they actually scammed me as the got the item as well as a refund)
so as my account sits i have 1 neg and 50 positive in the last 30 days
i am on ebay australia. what are my chances? account is 5 years old with over 1150 feedback
thanks

boondoggle 11-07-2009 10:05 PM

You will have to wait the full 30 days. Just keep your fingers crossed feedback and DSR's are good in that time. In future, keep an eye on monthly DSR's- if they drop to quite low, stop selling on that account for a bit and the scores are reset.

dburnside 11-08-2009 11:22 AM

ask other buyers to leave u 5 star feedback that havent already

tenggo 11-08-2009 06:58 PM

yeah that is easier said than done, i dont know what it is but i have done over 2000 sales and only have 1150 feedback, if the others left feedback i wouldnt be in this situation. It seems buyers with a problem are the only ones that leave regular feedback

boondoggle 11-08-2009 07:06 PM

A lot of them must just click 4 stars and leave positive without thinking, ive had accounts where 100% of the items were offered with free shipping, yet my DSR's for P+P charges were 4.5-4.6 for a while. You can send them an automated email asking for 5 stars which may help, but I wouldn't count on that.

jdubtbird 11-08-2011 08:40 AM

Understand this !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenggo (Post 111251)
hi all, well ebay have done it to me again
seller non performance. My account has been restricted for 30 days, i can still buy but not sell, which doesnt help me...
Is it possible to reinstate the account before the 30 days if the issues are fixed?
i received 4 negs in a short period 2 from the same person. I have since had 3 of them removed and the last got a refund from paypal (they actually scammed me as the got the item as well as a refund)
so as my account sits i have 1 neg and 50 positive in the last 30 days
i am on ebay australia. what are my chances? account is 5 years old with over 1150 feedback
thanks

With all the restrictions now happening to sellers, there is going to be MUCH MORE BUYER FRUAD. Read some quotes from restricted sellers below :

Quote:

So, you good power sellers sell a lot, make a lot of money a month in which Ebay makes a lot of money because of you. So if your sales dont do so good in the new few months after, they boot you? That is the most dumbest thing I ever heard in my life. This just makes good people go bad and want to mess with Ebays system.
Quote:

LIKE ME!!! And ME TOO!! I was a Powerseller with a 99% positive Feedback score of over 5,000+ when I got that message a year ago when my employee in the shipping department screwed up some shipments and got us low DSR's.

Obviously, the scamming is now to be done as a BUYER. Basically, it's a free for all. Simply find Powersellers who have a reputation to lose, bid on their items. Then once you get the item in the mail, tell the seller you want a refund or you'll leave them FOUR low DSR's, negative feedback, AND file Paypal & Ebay disputes. Keep the item AND get refunded. WORKS ALL THE TIME!!!

I may not be making MONEY on ebay anymore, but who needs money when you got all you need on FREeBay??!!!
NOT A GOOD TIME TO BE SELLING.

GreenBean 11-08-2011 08:46 AM

B4 you spam will you LOOK at the date of the post.

This was in 2009, you are not saying anything not already known :doh: