eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Help eBay suspended asking for documentation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/146468-help-ebay-suspended-asking-documentation.html)

pancher666 01-07-2022 01:56 PM

Help eBay suspended asking for documentation

Hello I have sold around 80 items on eBay account was few months old they asked for proof of items I sent them legit receipts
Invoices from my distributor and they still denined can someone help me this is most recent mssg I got
Today

Hello,

We received your appeal for your eBay account and appreciate you taking the time to gather the required documentation. Unfortunately, after reviewing the submitted documentation we noticed that it was either incomplete or illegible. We understand if this process has been inconvenient for you and we want to continue processing your appeal as quickly as possible. In order for us to complete the review of your account, we ask that you please provide some additional information. We have outlined the requirements below:

Please allow us to explain what information we have accepted:

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.

Please also allow us to explain what information we still need:

- More documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

We appreciate you taking the time and effort to compile this information. Please upload the above requested information to the following link below:

slokor 01-07-2022 02:05 PM

Re: Help eBay suspended asking for documentation

What help are you hoping to get here...?
You say you have the documents they are asking for. Submit them and hope for the best.

rsot 01-08-2022 08:06 AM

Are you selling risky items? At least what category helps for some understanding

Chris161093 01-09-2022 10:33 AM

If you re submit them again I had this before one agent never accepted them the next one did and opens my account

rsot 01-19-2022 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris161093 (Post 1181434)
If you re submit them again I had this before one agent never accepted them the next one did and opens my account

Shows the impact of trying for different agents