eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   got done in the butt (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/146604-got-done-butt.html)

MrPringles 01-20-2022 06:43 AM

got done in the butt

Hello fellow internet comrades

Few days ago I received an email from ebay/vero that a product that was listed in my store was reported to USA law authorities and my ebay europe account was suspended indefinitely. I then checked my ebay account and found out that it's actually true - it got suspended.

Is this the end of my ebay account or do I still have chances of getting it back?

has anyone been in the same situation as me? how did it end for you?

I have heard that the usa trademark companies were moving mad but haven't thought that I will be affected by this, as my ebay vero checker was working with no major issues so far. The trademarked product was listed a few weeks ago, I haven't sold any units of the product they are referring to and the product they are referring to was scrapped from amazon uk fba lol (retail arbitrage). According to the USA company, I have breached their product design trademark.

FYI, 1350 other online sellers across the world and different marketplaces got suspended for breaching the same product design violation and got their funds on hold (yes, one thousand three hundred fifty other online sellers lost their income due to one product design violation indefinitely =}- :juggle: :uk: ).

I believe I have no other option but to contact the USA company/their lawyer and beg them to accept my apologies?
Any advice from people who have dealt with such situations before, or knows how to get out of this situation with the smallest L, would be much appreciated.

Thank you

muzzie 01-20-2022 07:23 AM

Re: got done in the butt

There is no way back from Vero ban.

rsot 01-21-2022 05:20 AM

Vero accusation is huge and very difficult to beat - way too much time and effort without 100% result OP

agent006140 01-23-2022 12:07 PM

believe I have no other option but to contact the USA company/their lawyer and beg them to accept my apologies?
-----------if it works,all 1350 sellers would do the same,
your money is gone,

james_112233 01-23-2022 12:29 PM

VERO is dangerous ... if the accounts had a few warnings, time to start selling real items on that account and move to another one or stop selling altogether.

muzzie 01-23-2022 02:35 PM

I think after 3 vero strikes your account is a toast. And although ebay claims if rights owner tells ebay to lift your limitation, it is removed and all cool, it is actually not like that - there still will be a flag on your account which might trigger another review or limitation. eBay is run by bots, and even if it comes to a human review, they heavily rely on scoring done by automated systems, not on real activity that they see by their eyes.