eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Anyone Can Tell Why My eBay Account Was Banned (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/147560-anyone-can-tell-why-my-ebay-account-banned.html)

HabibiTakes 05-10-2022 08:32 PM

Anyone Can Tell Why My eBay Account Was Banned

Hello Everyone !

My eBay account was initially brought under a review on December 17, 2021 while on the phone with eBay support. During this call I received an email stating that my selling privilege's were being temporarily suspended and the representative on the phone said that it should be off my account in the following days. Fast forward a week and i get an email stating that I am completely ban from selling on eBay and only have purchasing abilities. I was in disbelief as I had no negative reviews, no returns, and all my orders were being fulfilled on time with all customer feedback being positive.

While I am looking to open a stealth account at the moment to continue selling I am looking to reach out to this forum's experts in order to see why my account was suspended in the first place.

Thank you for your time!

rsot 05-11-2022 05:32 AM

Re: Anyone Can Tell Why My eBay Account Was Banned

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

1. Be sure to include **Warning ebay link** when putting a link to eb

2. Your account doesnt seem to be suspended on eb. But that one neg feedback about authenticity is worrisome...

SaiJin 05-11-2022 01:17 PM

It's like saying "My stomach hurts, I didn't eat anything bad, please tell me why".

If you tell us how old the ACC is, how it's made, what you were selling and for how long etc, we'll be able to tell you and ask more detailed questions that you might have missed

Roy3805 05-11-2022 09:43 PM

The eBay rep must have seen that you were a high risk to the community if your funds were placed on hold while talking to them. They will tell you anything in the phone just to make it sound good

rsot 05-12-2022 05:07 AM

Lot more details are needed about the account for analysis OP

HabibiTakes 05-16-2022 10:22 AM

Ok so I had the account for 7 years and had a good sellers history.
Never had any issues with authenticity regarding my shoes as they all went through the eBay / sneaker con checker before getting sent to the consumer. had one complaint because the buyer didn't get the shoes as fast as they thought.

I was selling sneakers like jordans and yeezys and PlayStation 4s mainly during the time i was banned. no order had issues as I never herd a single return request and even received good reviews for selling those consoles and shoes.

I find it crazy and sad that the rep would play it off like that. :(

Roy3805 05-16-2022 10:29 AM

Those were all high risk items, did you ever have a high spike in sales?

What did the suspension say?

Are you sure this was a permanent suspension and not a mc011 restriction?

rsot 05-17-2022 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabibiTakes (Post 1192457)
Never had any issues with authenticity regarding my shoes as they all went through the eBay / sneaker con checker before getting sent to the consumer. had one complaint because the buyer didn't get the shoes as fast as they thought.

I was selling sneakers like jordans and yeezys and PlayStation 4s mainly during the time i was banned. no order had issues as I never herd a single return request and even received good reviews for selling those consoles and shoes.

Sadly, regardless of your stellar history and time length, eb just likely banned you based on the risky brand sales - to fight it off will take effort and lot of proof of authenticity...if you get the chance and appeal channels...

HabibiTakes 05-17-2022 11:55 AM

yes MC011 was the name of my suspension. I will look at that channel as I do have all and any proof needed to clear my name / account.
I did have a spike in sales, as i went from pushing 2-3k a month to almost 12k that month (November / December).

SaiJin 05-17-2022 12:02 PM

You should have spread that sales over several accounts... that's a flag raised in their system.

Roy3805 05-17-2022 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabibiTakes (Post 1192513)
yes MC011 was the name of my suspension. I will look at that channel as I do have all and any proof needed to clear my name / account.
I did have a spike in sales, as i went from pushing 2-3k a month to almost 12k that month (November / December).

Well that’s good news, your account can be reinstated if you can provide the docs, but if you cant provide docs then that account is toast

blanksie 05-17-2022 03:47 PM

Quote:

Good Luck, I provided docs, suspension lifted for a bit until a $20 first class package was lost - buyer opened DNR. All accounts shutdown, was selling pricey items 10-12K/month. This was last year, and things seem to have gotten worse w/suspensions.

I would 2nd the suggestion of finding backup accounts, other marketplace. If you so much as fart in ebays general direction, you'll be closed for good.

e2free 05-17-2022 06:00 PM

No, only ebay can tell you:noidea:

SaiJin 05-17-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabibiTakes (Post 1192457)

I get the feeling that it's the jordans, PS4 and all those branded stuff that caught up to you. And yes, it's really really sad.

Nut this shouldn't stop you from getting back and selling though... right?

Duab 05-19-2022 03:10 AM

Quote:

Have they requested you to submit the docs?

rsot 05-19-2022 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1192538)
I get the feeling that it's the jordans, PS4 and all those branded stuff that caught up to you. And yes, it's really really sad.

Nut this shouldn't stop you from getting back and selling though... right?

Right on...