New eBay acct | Usr NVR had 1 | recntly restored (infoinside) | d/l eBay APP ANDROID? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-10-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Smile New eBay acct | Usr NVR had 1 | recntly restored (infoinside) | d/l eBay APP ANDROID?

Hello fellow eBayers! It's been quite a while since I've embarked on an eBay business and actually even cared about having multiple accounts to delegate eBay's ridiculous policies which leave us sellers, how do you say? SOL. Ahaha. LOL.

So new life, New GIRLFRIEND/WIFE. We hit it off quick, got a new job doing production and have worked some pretty huge events. I now have time to use her name to start a brand new eBay account.
She has never had one in the past.

I started it and listed a BITCOIN magazine. I wasn't aware of eBay's virtual currency policy.. Regardless just adding the word BITCOIN (even though the magazine itself was fair game) is what caused the whole meltdown. We were able to call the usual 866-540-3229 number that exists no where (of course I'm the eBay whisperer) &&&&& they reinstated the account.

So my question here is:

1) The account is
- new
- the user that has the account has never had an account and the limits are glorious 500 25k
- the account was suspended off rip (as I mentioned)
- & reinstated.

So CAN I, on here android phone download the eBay app to list and to get alerts and what not?

& does anyone have some pointers for me moving forward.

Also when we called the Philipino lady asked me what we were going to sell? I said things around the house and things that we didn't need anymore that might be new too. So they weren't necessarily going to be "used" items that we were going to list.

PS: eBay's weird now. Stealth seems like it just CAN'T work. AT ALL, you need the person's last four to get your deposits and add a bank account. So I'm I wrong?

PSS: How's about using portable apps now adays and stuff, is there certain User agent's browser's other tools etc that might streamline stuff for me.

Thanks in advance.

I know I'll be hearing from muzzie lol.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: New eBay acct | Usr NVR had 1 | recntly restored (infoinside) | d/l eBay APP ANDR

Welcome back

Glad you got the account reinstated - why do you want to use the eb app? Why not stick with standard browser?
Old 05-18-2022
Threadstarter  

Default Re: New eBay acct | Usr NVR had 1 | recntly restored (infoinside) | d/l eBay APP ANDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome back

Glad you got the account reinstated - why do you want to use the eb app? Why not stick with standard browser?
It would make it easier since the wifey can download the eBay app.
Old 05-18-2022

Longevity: 16%

From what I've read here, using the App is risky and might get you closed for good. Better to access eB through browser on the phone.

Would recommend searching forum for threads and posts on the risks before proceeding. Seems best to start slow with listings, $ amount, and warm up to eB to build trust. Ship using their labels and ship asap per times stated in the listing. Have shippers scan packages when dropped off for shipping. GL
Old 05-18-2022

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 41%

List non risk items and build the account up. Time is your best friend.
Old 05-19-2022
Threadstarter  

Thank you for the tips guys. I appreciate it. The real reason I wanted the eBay app, was to receive notifications for eBay messages and listings sold but yes I am aware of the risks with the app , thanks for clearing that up.

When you guys say non risk items.. could someone clarify explain exactly what non risk items are? Is there a page on eBay that shows what these risk items are? That way I can be more on point with what I list off rip etc. I rather just get it than ask specifics... on what I plan to list.. you know. I’m trying to do it the right way, I like researching but prefer to have my fellow eBayera helps me . Someone with cunning skill I’d prefer to have them try to clear up things you know?
Like is it basically all the items on Prohibited Items on eBay?

Please let me know. Thanks!
Old 05-19-2022
Executive [VIP]

Non risk items are like dollar store items...small crafts stuff...lowend household items, etc
Old 05-19-2022

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by access0ner View Post
Thank you for the tips guys. I appreciate it. The real reason I wanted the eBay app, was to receive notifications for eBay messages and listings sold but yes I am aware of the risks with the app , thanks for clearing that up.

When you guys say non risk items.. could someone clarify explain exactly what non risk items are? Is there a page on eBay that shows what these risk items are? That way I can be more on point with what I list off rip etc. I rather just get it than ask specifics... on what I plan to list.. you know. I’m trying to do it the right way, I like researching but prefer to have my fellow eBayera helps me . Someone with cunning skill I’d prefer to have them try to clear up things you know?
Like is it basically all the items on Prohibited Items on eBay?

Please let me know. Thanks!
I had the gmail app on my phone and would get gmail notifications from eB for items sold and questions. Easy workaround that doesn't put your account at risk for using the app.
Old 05-19-2022

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanksie View Post
I had the gmail app on my phone and would get gmail notifications from eB for items sold and questions. Easy workaround that doesn't put your account at risk for using the app.
That's a nice workaround. Make sure to have pictures disabled from appearing automatically in emails for extra security
Old 05-27-2022
Threadstarter  

Correct. All these things I’m prive to.

The whole risk thing is what bothers me to be honest. Is there a thread that might have a list of high risk items? Thanks in advance guys.

That kinda sucks too, like how do you know when it’s ok to list a Yeezy shoe—you know?
Old 05-27-2022
Executive [VIP]

There was a vero list for eb - list might be on eb itself but constantly evolves
Old 05-27-2022

Longevity: 12%

Some of the dropshipping software sellers have decent vero lists that are out there online.