help with suspension - indefinate - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-04-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default help with suspension - indefinate

Hi guys,

i am new to this forum so please excuse ay repeated info.

I a wondering if i could get some guidance if i explain my situation.

DEc 2008 i was suspended indefinitely cause ebay thought that the dvd;s i was selling (imported originals) were illegal, dumb asses, anyways they cancelled lots of my listings before this and kept some titles going then a few weeks later the stopped these and so so on. i never re-listed those that they said i could not sell.

anyways before xmas 2008 they suspended my indefinitely and they said that i was for a min of 1 year, in may 2009 i opened a new account in my partners name and sued this for a while but then i logged into my suspended account from the same pc (i know this was silly cause they linked the ip address or something and linked the accounts and closed that one)

i did appeal tis but they said no it was linked end of so back to current day after 1 year i log into my ebay account and ask for re-instatement, they say that there is an o/s issue with my pay pay account and to check the resolution centre there sort that out and then my ebay account will be ok, so i do this paypal is in 100% order, and even speak to paypal, they said they would email ebay to tell them this.

ebay then wanted proof that the items i was selling were mine so wanted id etc inc receipts of items and contract from supplier. this was all sent.

a few days later i call ebay and they say that i will get an email in 24-48 hours from the trust dept, this is did and it says that my account is still indefinitely suspended and that was it.

i asked again why and said that i wanted to sell different things and they just came back and aid the same thing.

what can i do now or you suggest i can do to get this overturned?

ps they did send me an MC018 or 19 (limited access) in may which expires on the 16th dec
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2009

Longevity: 85%

Get the Stealth Book and join the ranks of Stealth Ebay users You will need a new PayPal account 2 and the book will give you everything you need to not get linked.

The same info is also available on the forums but it does require a lot of reading and putting the pieces together.

I would say it is unlikely you will get your account reinstated.

It is possible another seller was reporting your DVDs and there can be issues with selling imported DVDs in general especially if they are pre-release in the UK.

CaptainJack
Old 12-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 83%

i would rather have my account reinstated. i dont wanna buy books etc there mist be other ways around this legitimatly

the dvd's i was selling are imported japanese animation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack1980 View Post
Get the Stealth Book and join the ranks of Stealth Ebay users You will need a new PayPal account 2 and the book will give you everything you need to not get linked.

The same info is also available on the forums but it does require a lot of reading and putting the pieces together.

I would say it is unlikely you will get your account reinstated.

It is possible another seller was reporting your DVDs and there can be issues with selling imported DVDs in general especially if they are pre-release in the UK.

CaptainJack
Old 12-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum.

Sit down and take a deep breath. Your story is too similar to others here. It's called the run-around by ebay. Truly would be an remote chance that the account will be reinstated.
As the Captain said, consider moving on and making another account. DVDs are problematic to sell. If it is not a competitor reporting you, then it's the vero owner getting listings pulled.

Have a think about what direction you want to take. Plenty of info here to learn from and beat ebay
Old 12-04-2009

Unfortunately you have pretty much precluded that possibility by using ebay and getting caught during the suspension period :(

CaptainJack
Old 12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo1975 View Post
i would rather have my account reinstated. i dont wanna buy books etc there mist be other ways around this legitimatly

the dvd's i was selling are imported japanese animation.
its a small price to pay to get back in business, i was also fooled by ebay telling me to get back to them in a year and when they collect all the information from you not only they will keep the account suspended, they will use the info you gave them for future suspensions by linking you...so ye, get the book and become undetectable...
The Following User Says Thank You to aribragin For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (12-04-2009)