eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Reviving a suspended account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/151054-reviving-suspended-account.html)

TheBosss 09-14-2023 04:08 PM

Reviving a suspended account

Anyone had any luck messaging ebay like 6 months / a year later asking to get back on. I remember awhile back hearing a few stories like this, though rare. I have many suspended accounts 6 months, up to years and figured it couldn't hurt to try, though not sure an intriguing thing to say to them besides straight up asking.

Pedroalva 09-14-2023 04:22 PM

Re: Reviving a suspended account

Depend the kind of suspension some accnts are banned forever but I think is worth to give a try if something has changed during the time

murdered_by_ebay 09-14-2023 06:59 PM

with suspended accounts ebay usually refuse to reinstate by default regardless of the reason

the only exceptions are suspensions because of unpaid fees and unauthorized access

TheBosss 09-14-2023 10:23 PM

Only time I've heard of revived accounts was years ago, I'm sure ebay is very strict now and trains reps indef, means indef.

JamesNorth101 09-15-2023 03:46 AM

It really depends on why it was limited

It can be done but its the exception and not the rule these days.

degsey69 09-15-2023 04:21 AM

Depends on the reason for suspension, if it was for non delivery, VERO or money owed and not paid then forget it.

TheBosss 09-15-2023 09:44 AM

The 3 accounts are MC011 where they ask for invoices and tracking because too many sales at once. Then they say they don't like my business and think I'm a liability. 2 are small (10-50 feedback), but I had my main 10 year one with 1500 feedback gone as well :( . All real, no stealths. Had one stealth back in the day that got canned for digital items.

SaiJin 09-15-2023 10:49 AM

well, you got nothing to lose by trying at this point, right?

So go for it, you never know

TheBosss 09-15-2023 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1225678)
well, you got nothing to lose by trying at this point, right?

So go for it, you never know

Indeed, just trying to fetch ideas on what to say. As they log calls/chats, so feel like I only got one shot at it for now.

degsey69 09-15-2023 07:24 PM

I would think that the 10 year one would be a good place to start, although it is concerning they did a MC011 on that one for increased sales, I am thinking you got linked with the other 2 accounts.

agent006140 09-15-2023 08:30 PM

Years ago Ebay will email the suspended accountholder and ask him to come back,but not anymore.
There are just too many sellers and not enough buyers and old habits die hard,the suspended seller would probably repeat his deeds and get suspended again

rsot 09-16-2023 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErkDaddy (Post 1225597)
Anyone had any luck messaging ebay like 6 months / a year later asking to get back on. I remember awhile back hearing a few stories like this, though rare. I have many suspended accounts 6 months, up to years and figured it couldn't hurt to try, though not sure an intriguing thing to say to them besides straight up asking.

doesn't hurt to try if you have time to spare but build other new stealth accounts while you do

Vata4384 09-16-2023 09:42 AM

Please update us if it works!

TheBosss 09-26-2023 03:51 PM

Update: It didn't work lol, the rep said indefinitely is indefinitely. Even tried to nudge her to transfer me to supervisor but she said they would just say the same thing.

Good news is though I remembered about my old old account and its not suspended anymore. So if you have an account that got suspended 2+ years ago (before managed payments), I'd check up on it.

rsot 09-27-2023 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErkDaddy (Post 1226312)
Good news is though I remembered about my old old account and its not suspended anymore. So if you have an account that got suspended 2+ years ago (before managed payments), I'd check up on it.

nice - build it slowly

TheBosss 09-27-2023 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1226328)
nice - build it slowly

They actually auto suspended it shortly after as since I haven't logged in in years they thought it was hacked. But once I called and confirmed my info, we're back in business. And yes that the problem I keep having, doing too many sales at once. Thats how I lost my 10 year 1500 feedback account, went from couple thousand a month to 10k. Figured since it was so aged and so much feedback + sales I was good.

175tom 09-27-2023 03:47 PM

I have an account that was banned from selling back in 2013. I can still buy just cannot sell and I buy on it regularly still to this day. I wonder if I could get this account back to selling again? I was banned for Vero from what I can remember.

TheBosss 09-28-2023 09:13 PM

Try to sell something, does it not allow you? If not chat with a rep and say you sold something for your little brother and it messed up your account or something.

rsot 09-29-2023 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErkDaddy (Post 1226338)
They actually auto suspended it shortly after as since I haven't logged in in years they thought it was hacked. But once I called and confirmed my info, we're back in business. And yes that the problem I keep having, doing too many sales at once. Thats how I lost my 10 year 1500 feedback account, went from couple thousand a month to 10k. Figured since it was so aged and so much feedback + sales I was good.

seems like you have identified the issue :) time to avoid

orient 10-23-2023 02:03 PM

Is it possible to re-instate the account that restricted due to BBE ? It is 10 years aged, real account with plenty of feedback and thousands of transactions. Reason of get suspension is eBay says doesn't matter case is closed in favor of the seller or not but important is that cases must not have been opened at all as if it is up to me that one idiot can open anytime for the reason of he was not at his address during delivery even..

SaiJin 10-23-2023 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orient (Post 1228166)
Is it possible to re-instate the account that restricted due to BBE ? It is 10 years aged, real account with plenty of feedback and thousands of transactions. Reason of get suspension is eBay says doesn't matter case is closed in favor of the seller or not but important is that cases must not have been opened at all as if it is up to me that one idiot can open anytime for the reason of he was not at his address during delivery even..

So the account is completely suspended because you got a lot of cases opened against you right?

rsot 10-24-2023 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orient (Post 1228166)

never hurts to try if you have some time