suspension for BBE - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-23-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default suspension for BBE

Hello,

I had real eBay account aged 10 years with decent feedback and thousands of transactions however that account got suspension excusing BBE. (Bad Buyer Experience)..

Even though there was no even one negative feedback and all cases were closed in favor of mine, eBay claims that it doesn't matter case is closed in favor of the buyer or seller but important case has not been opened at all as if it is up to me that one idiot not opens a case due to be missing at his address during the delivery.

At first i was told that this suspension was temporary and i had right of appealing after 30 days but then it turned into a permanent suspension without any additional reason or action since during that time account selling activities were already restricted.

Do you think is there a chance of get this restriction lifted anyhow or it is hopeless and i have to simple forget about this account ?

Through all these years, i had enough nerves up with eBay and had enough experience such as mc011, providing buying invoices, photos near the goods to assure them that i was not dropshipping and many other but this is the first time i couldn't get it sorted out.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-23-2023

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: suspension for BBE

the issue here is that you were either selling expensive items or large volumes

the account is gone , you need to open new accounts and split volume between them

it is not correct that cases solved in your favour lead to suspension , it is likely that the cases had been opened because of late delivery , like due to international despatch , if this happens frequently in conjunction with expensive items this may easily lead to restriction

best way to go is opening new accounts and avoid international delivery , if you sell in the US use local fulfillment

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 10-23-2023 at 04:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
orient (11-16-2023)
Old 10-23-2023

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

DO YOU REALLY have the merchandise on hands?
And how many cases have been open in recent years?
It does not matter if it closed in your favor,what is important is the number of cases open.
Old 10-23-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

It is very important that a good dialogue is open with buyers and shipping done when indicated and delivered on time, these are the areas if neglected will have an impact on your account, from this month INR are being counted even if delivered late and cases closed in favor of the seller.
It’s getting harder to keep the accounts on eBay in compliance when you are doing your job, so if you open a new account the 3 main rules are communication communication communication.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
orient (11-16-2023)
Old 10-24-2023

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
It is very important that a good dialogue is open with buyers and shipping done when indicated and delivered on time, these are the areas if neglected will have an impact on your account, from this month INR are being counted even if delivered late and cases closed in favor of the seller.
It’s getting harder to keep the accounts on eBay in compliance when you are doing your job, so if you open a new account the 3 main rules are communication communication communication.
new INR is for items listed on ebay.com with location outside the US , if you have a case where you provide US tracking and it is solved in your favour your performance does not get affected

the TO's problem is very likely late delivery from overseas on high priced items
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
orient (11-16-2023)
Old 11-16-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
the issue here is that you were either selling expensive items or large volumes

the account is gone , you need to open new accounts and split volume between them

it is not correct that cases solved in your favour lead to suspension , it is likely that the cases had been opened because of late delivery , like due to international despatch , if this happens frequently in conjunction with expensive items this may easily lead to restriction

best way to go is opening new accounts and avoid international delivery , if you sell in the US use local fulfillment
Unfortunately i am not in U.S. and all goods are located in Turkey but major buyers are from U.S. and Europe. So international shipping is a key requirement for my business.
Old 11-16-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
DO YOU REALLY have the merchandise on hands?
And how many cases have been open in recent years?
It does not matter if it closed in your favor,what is important is the number of cases open.
Yes, all merchandise on my hands. It is my business logic to have stock of all products in low costs and sell only these products, if not able make stock in low prices then simple stop for a while. I have physical shop and doing business in local market as well.

I can say around 20-25 cases but all closed in my favor and most of time it was about delivery failed due to recipient is not at his address.
Old 11-16-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Since stealth account are something new to me, i really so confused if i need to go on buying ready accounts here from the marketplace or make real accounts on my family members or so.
Old 11-16-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
new INR is for items listed on ebay.com with location outside the US , if you have a case where you provide US tracking and it is solved in your favour your performance does not get affected

the TO's problem is very likely late delivery from overseas on high priced items
Can be because price of items were high. Most of them over 50$ to 200$ and good selling.
Old 11-16-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by orient View Post
Since stealth account are something new to me, i really so confused if i need to go on buying ready accounts here from the marketplace or make real accounts on my family members or so.
It's your choice - as you learn stealth, you can make your own. Buying ready accounts makes things simpler but does cost more $
Old 11-16-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

If you are going to continue selling to the USA, then you need to be proactive to if there are failed deliveries, especially after the second attempt and they have received a card. I would message them to let them know there has been attempted deliveries and come over concerned, that will cut out the INR cases. I constantly monitor my shipping to see if there are non or missed deliveries.