why???? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-30-2023

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Reading this forum,I would like to know
-why so many sellers are being suspended?
do you ever read the rules?or you just dont care or think you can get away with it?
-why dropshipping from China?
why not order from your local distributors or just arrange to take picture or buy one sample and go back and buy more when there is an order,Chinese stuff are all over the place,it is not that hard to go to the wholesale district or even local retail store,they will give you a discount if you are reselling?
-why sell Chinese goods?
Some of you reside in countries rich in culture,there must be something you can sell?
I was in Birmingham UK once attending a gift show,there are so many nice things made and many small shops featuring antiques?
Is it money?that you do not or will not spend the money to stock merchandise?
every business,one is expected to have seed capital.
All the time and efforts you spent trying to make a comeback with stealth,VPN,etc,you could just find a part time job flipping burger and raise the money to buy some goods,
sorry,dont mean to be sarcastic.

Years ago,I found out there is Ebay and started bidding .
Then I bot a sample camera and started selling books and beat up items around the house,back then anything everything sells and sell for good money.
My 90 years old neighbors went to nursing homes and they have been hoarding items for last 40 years,instead of throwing them away,the family gave me these items ,this is how I started,the sales proceeds from all these junks,paid for my trips to attend trade shows around the world and find goods to resell.
Business is slow right now,it is a good time to stock up,there are items on Ebay which are not easily found elsewhere and if you do,it would cost you a lot more,why not start doing some research and find bargains.

Do you really think people in a forum like this care too much about 'the rules' as long as it falls within the law?

--------------
The problem is not the LAW,it is the rules of sales venues,you are not in jail,but you cant sell on these venues,thats why you are here.
smart mouth,your attitude sucks big time,I expect you to be here for life,you aint going anywhere,how about my English? aint is good grammar in USA

Why do you have such a problem with people who are dropshippers or arbitragers, but don't have a problem with people selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗?
---
WHERE DOES IT SHOW I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE SELLING ⊗⊗⊗⊗.ILLEGAL,KNOCKOFF ITEMS.
SHOWS how ignorant you are.

Where did you see I have a problem with people making money?
Ebay rules are for everyone,you are no different than the other millions of sellers,why should you think you are different?
You are totally pathetic,go and pick up more pennies ,you would need it to feed your foul mouth,
BTW,you may write perfect English,but you are picking up pennies buying goods made in countries where English is not their language,so how good are you??
AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE ?OR KNOW THEIR CUSTOMS,GET LOST !!

You may find bargains on EBAY,sometimes there is a reason why.
I recently bought a HP ink cartridge,picture looks good,expiration date is fine,when it arrives,the box is smashed,list price $2.99,made in Malaysia ,past expiration date and would not work on my printer.
Seller refused return ,of course INAD would force him to accept return.
Lesson learned,go to BBY instead

Last edited by TGMT²; 12-01-2023 at 11:49 PM. Reason: double posting
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-30-2023

Activity: 40%
Default Re: why????

Agreed. Why tempt fate with Vero or other crap from China when you KNOW you will be suspended? Focus on what works. Not everyone can get rich quick. Slow and steady wins the race, not dropshipping cheap junk bc it is easier......
Old 11-30-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Reading this forum,I would like to know
-why so many sellers are being suspended?
do you ever read the rules?or you just dont care or think you can get away with it?
-why dropshipping from China?
why not order from your local distributors or just arrange to take picture or buy one sample and go back and buy more when there is an order,Chinese stuff are all over the place,it is not that hard to go to the wholesale district or even local retail store,they will give you a discount if you are reselling?
-why sell Chinese goods?
Some of you reside in countries rich in culture,there must be something you can sell?
I was in Birmingham UK once attending a gift show,there are so many nice things made and many small shops featuring antiques?
Is it money?that you do not or will not spend the money to stock merchandise?
every business,one is expected to have seed capital.
All the time and efforts you spent trying to make a comeback with stealth,VPN,etc,you could just find a part time job flipping burger and raise the money to buy some goods,
sorry,dont mean to be sarcastic.
Another clickbait post, how much attention do you need in one day?

The real question is why you seem to be so bothered about it?. Do you really think people in a forum like this care too much about 'the rules' as long as it falls within the law?

Why do you have such a problem with people who are dropshippers or arbitragers, but don't have a problem with people selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗?

Why do you sell on Ebay at all?, why not go to your local Christmas market and sell mulled wine and willy warmers?

You seem to live in a somewhat 'cultured country' but your written English is so bad it gives me a headache.
Superboy23 (12-04-2023)
Old 11-30-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Do you really think people in a forum like this care too much about 'the rules' as long as it falls within the law?

--------------
The problem is not the LAW,it is the rules of sales venues,you are not in jail,but you cant sell on these venues,thats why you are here.
smart mouth,your attitude sucks big time,I expect you to be here for life,you aint going anywhere,how about my English? aint is good grammar in USA
So again, why are you so concerned about the rules in a forum where people are breaking the rules by creating stealth accounts, and not to mention more shadowy stuff beneath the surface?

There's that app 'grammarly' that could help you.
Old 11-30-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
---
WHERE DOES IT SHOW I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE SELLING ⊗⊗⊗⊗.ILLEGAL,KNOCKOFF ITEMS.
SHOWS how ignorant you are.
Well I only see your posts about dropshipping and arbitrage, you are on these threads like flies on sh*t.

Why do you have a problem with people making money?, they can conduct their business however they want, it doesn't break any rules of this forum, nor is it illegal. Why don't you send a strongly worded email to Ebay and tell them to stop selling products they don't own, tell them to buy from their Ebay sellers first then ship them.
Old 11-30-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%

I know a guy doing 10k a day on amazon with 15% to 20% margins retail arbitrage.

There's a woman I follow who did 10 million in sales in 3 months with her branded shopify store but she still uses the drop ship model with her agent.

Some people stealth in order to scale.

Not all Chinese crap is bad...it's the exact same products in wall mart unbranded. There's very high quality Chinese products. You can tell from reviews. Just find the right suppliers.

Ecommerce is a journey and it's unique for everyone. You can start off one way and end up with your own store and warehouse full of product if you want.

I started off selling used goods and now I dropship on multiple platforms - what business exists where you can open a store with 10 000 products over night with no upfront costs. Best for me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DENDEN76 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (12-01-2023), rsot (12-01-2023), sax4 (11-30-2023), Superboy23 (12-04-2023)
Old 11-30-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

I would like to think this forum would benefit the sellers who made mistakes in the last such as not shipping on time, or got suspended on the old draconian eBay rules where negative feedback and other issues went against you. Sellers deserve a second chance, but eBay officially used to say that once suspended it was permanent unless invited back, which was rare.
I don’t care for VERO sellers, if people want to do arbitrage or drop ship fine, it’s a short lived endeavor, so good luck to them.
So I hope here is for the disadvantaged seller who wants to get back selling genuine product and earnestly wants to give good service.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (11-30-2023)
Old 11-30-2023

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 2%

all the items come from China , you may think buy in your store comes from there too but cost more
Old 12-01-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%

Majority of best buy product is made in China just like the iPhone
Old 12-01-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENDEN76 View Post
Right on - many products come from China and Taiwan, etc - just get branded/upgraded/etc locally so it's really the same stuff everywhere you go.

Lot of q's there in the original post...
Old 12-01-2023

Longevity: 39%

Now it's OFFICIAL!

agent006140 is the KAREN of this forum!
The Following User Says Thank You to Camaro2SS For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (12-02-2023)
Old 12-02-2023
Threadstarter  

IF I have known the reaction from fellow posters,I would not have started this thread.
It just seem like a lot of work to create and maintain a stealth account,thats why I asked.
From Wikipedia
What does Karen mean? Karen is a pejorative slang term for an obnoxious, angry, entitled, and often racist middle-aged white woman who uses her privilege to get her way or police other people’s behaviors.
----
Is SAX4 here,please tell everyone I am not a white woman,I am from a culture poor country who writes poorly in English.
You should see me write in Yiddish
Moderator please close this thread

Last edited by agent006140; 12-02-2023 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-02-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
IF I have known the reaction from fellow posters,I would not have started this thread.
It just seem like a lot of work to create and maintain a stealth account,thats why I asked.
From Wikipedia
What does Karen mean? Karen is a pejorative slang term for an obnoxious, angry, entitled, and often racist middle-aged white woman who uses her privilege to get her way or police other people’s behaviors.
----
Is SAX4 here,please tell everyone I am not a white woman,I am from a culture poor country who writes poorly in English.
You should see me write in Yiddish
Moderator please close this thread
There was me thinking you're American. I generally have you on ignore because I just see this block of text with no spacing and mixing lower case and upper case letters.
agent006140 (12-02-2023)
Old 12-02-2023
Threadstarter  

Keep up the good work,plenty of sloppy,uneducated,cultureless posters on this forum
Old 12-02-2023
Executive [VIP]

Weekend has come for closure of the week.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
degsey69 (12-02-2023)
Old 12-02-2023

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENDEN76 View Post
The iPhone may be manufactured in China but it was designed in the USA, the Chinese may be good manufactures but they are not innovative, just knock off other peoples ideas,
Old 12-02-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
The iPhone may be manufactured in China but it was designed in the USA, the Chinese may be good manufactures but they are not innovative, just knock off other peoples ideas,
Designed yes but mass produced for cheap in China factories...yes, great manufacturing
Old 12-04-2023
Threadstarter  

More and more consumer goods are made in China ,they may be cheap but do not last.
Try buying a wall clock,they are all made in China and they dont last.