New account or the one I have - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 51%
Default New account or the one I have

Hello all I was indefinitely suspended in 2011. Tried everything at the time to get unsuspended and could not. Since then I have had a buying only account I use for my business for about 13 years. It has 6514 positive feedbacks as a buyer. From 2011 to now I moved my business location and changed phone numbers. So my current account is using my real name, address, phone number, etc. I tried a few weeks ago on a burner laptop at a starbucks on wifi to log back into my old account and it does not exist anymore. I heard maybe 6 years ago ebay purged a bunch of inactive accounts and etc. I have bought eBay Stealth and even bought stealth accounts on here before. However I would like to just link an account to my real LLC and conduct regular, honest, safe business. Do you think after so much time I am safe to do so? Especially since I have never been on ebay managed payments before. Should I just try to activate selling on the buying account I have now? Should I try opening a new selling account with my real info?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 82%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: New account or the one I have

In this case, eBay still generally has your data, just try it and create a new account... it will most likely be blocked again.
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 85%
Longevity: 46%

you can activate but personal first , do LLC after a few months of selling
Old 1 Week Ago
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,558 Times in 2,210 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerfx View Post
Hello all I was indefinitely suspended in 2011. Tried everything at the time to get unsuspended and could not. Since then I have had a buying only account I use for my business for about 13 years. It has 6514 positive feedbacks as a buyer. From 2011 to now I moved my business location and changed phone numbers. So my current account is using my real name, address, phone number, etc. I tried a few weeks ago on a burner laptop at a starbucks on wifi to log back into my old account and it does not exist anymore. I heard maybe 6 years ago ebay purged a bunch of inactive accounts and etc. I have bought eBay Stealth and even bought stealth accounts on here before. However I would like to just link an account to my real LLC and conduct regular, honest, safe business. Do you think after so much time I am safe to do so? Especially since I have never been on ebay managed payments before. Should I just try to activate selling on the buying account I have now? Should I try opening a new selling account with my real info?

If I were you I'd keep the accounts you bought from the seller in the forum separate.

Then make your own account with your real info.

So you'll have multiple accounts this way
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 82%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerfx View Post
The best thing you should do is have accounts to sell and to buy...
separate the accounts, also avoid linking them
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 2%

ebay may not like that have same buyer and seller accounts for dropshipping reason ,i will keep the accounts separated
Old 1 Week Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

always a good practice to keep buying and selling activity separate - many ppl on the forum including myself do this