eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   This new I.D verify process means big trouble to going stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/15377-new-i-d-verify-process-means-big-trouble-going-stealth.html)

bansheezone 12-23-2009 12:23 AM

This new I.D verify process means big trouble to going stealth

I just wasted a 11/07 account because of this new process, so if 11/07 accounts that you buy are no good to use either, what is the point of a stealth account now? sure you can maybe get passed the fax request of an i.d and bill but to me this is very bad thing that just came our way. We need to get to work on this process and crack the code. They even asked me a question regarding to what state was my social security issued :mad:

GreenBean 12-23-2009 02:02 AM

Care to explain a bit more? Not sure what you mean. :peace:

bansheezone 12-23-2009 02:10 AM

I went ahead and started the process of setting up a 11/07 account bought on this site to start selling and got hit with the new verify i.d process which they do a soft credit check on you.

They asked me multiple choice questions regarding addresses, what state my social security was issued, and some other questions that I didnt have the information for the 11/07, this was stealth account.

I was asked to send in picture i.d, and a bill via fax for a review in order to apply for a sellers account, but of course they left me my buyers account since all buyers are perfect and have no part in fraud on the site.:D

So now what, this makes all stealth accounts worthless. They are doing this on all new seller accounts, I have tried several different ways and I know how to fly under the radar and not bring up any flags, only one account out of 20 was allowed to list without this process. I needed the 11/07 so I can bypass Paypal and use my merchants account.

Now I do have an account which is my last one and still have to show I take paypal but state I dont in the description and use Auctivia checkout so I can get credit card payments.

This really sucks, checkmate by eBay....Whats next guys!! we need to find out how to beat this process asap...

GreenBean 12-23-2009 02:13 AM

OK, I thought that was what you were saying.

These 11/2007 accounts are no better than new accounts UNLESS all the info is available. Sighs :ranger:

bansheezone 12-23-2009 02:15 AM

yep, this is really sucks because now I have to pay eBay fee's which they dont deserve. I cant even get all the fancy features anymore....Also puts the whole "Ebay Stealth" useless at the moment but since I have been thinking for hours for a way to bypass it there might be a angle simply use what they are using, maybe that will work. I cant be more specific that would be stupid to post my angle, PM me for details if your wanting to try this method. I will post if it works.

jbluntz 12-23-2009 05:06 AM

All my stealth accounts are no more than 90 days old and I haven't been hit with any of this, and I sell nothing nut vero.

bansheezone 12-23-2009 08:38 AM

its random, your one of the lucky ones. This is happening when you try to start new sellers accounts this past month.

captainjack1980 12-23-2009 11:32 AM

I find it hard to believe they are completely random if one person is getting hit on every account they make whilst others are breeding stealth accounts like rabbits without a problem....

CaptainJack

nkwatch 12-23-2009 11:41 AM

happend to me too
i just made a new ebay account using same email/ paypal and i was up and running again

looks like u tried to sell Win7's

fire5678 12-23-2009 12:26 PM

Hi bansheezone,

I was aksed the same things last night, and I was trying to use a 11/07 account too. Have you found out a way to solve this?

ONE 12-23-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire5678 (Post 116380)
Hi bansheezone,

I was asked the same things last night, and I was trying to use a 11/07 account too. Have you found out a way to solve this?

Quit using accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information. IMO the accounts sold on this site with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info are next to worthless now unless they were made with names that match addresses that exist at this point from what I have been seeing.

Some are claiming no issues still but more issues seem to be popping up with this new id check than not.

There are 2 ways around this but if your working with an account with not real info its up in the air on how they will treat you or what they will ask you to provide.....if they don't just give you the boot period.

The slow and steady selling will work still but you better be in a national public database of some sort.

bansheezone 12-23-2009 03:56 PM

"captainjack1980 I find it hard to believe they are completely random if one person is getting hit on every account they make whilst others are breeding stealth accounts like rabbits without a problem...."

Well its happening to alot of other users besides me.

Accounts with B.S info is now a dead end,

fire5678 you simply just do a background check yourself on the name your using, its not hard to have the answers to the stupid questions they ask by doing a search on the name, just change the address to an address near you, update the phone number, and then add a new email address. When you talk to live help simply say 3 years ago you had the account, never used it, and now you want to so you dont remember what the old email was, just make sure you change the security question to a new one you have a answer for and give it a shot.

"11/07" like your brain is a terrible thing to waste. :peace:

fire5678 12-23-2009 04:54 PM

But they asked me for the date of birth, any excuse for that? I think I cant say that I forget my DOB :shhh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bansheezone (Post 116403)
"captainjack1980 I find it hard to believe they are completely random if one person is getting hit on every account they make whilst others are breeding stealth accounts like rabbits without a problem...."

Well its happening to alot of other users besides me.

Accounts with B.S info is now a dead end,

fire5678 you simply just do a background check yourself on the name your using, its not hard to have the answers to the stupid questions they ask by doing a search on the name, just change the address to an address near you, update the phone number, and then add a new email address. When you talk to live help simply say 3 years ago you had the account, never used it, and now you want to so you dont remember what the old email was, just make sure you change the security question to a new one you have a answer for and give it a shot.

"11/07" like your brain is a terrible thing to waste. :peace:

First Edition 12-23-2009 07:27 PM

Are you using paypal with your pre 11/07 account or a different merchant account?

First Edition 12-23-2009 07:30 PM

That's a new one to me. They can't verify ANY of the information you give them unless they do a soft credit check, and for that they need a SSN. The amounf of crazy info they would get if they did a credit check without an ssn is insane.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONE (Post 116397)
Quit using accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information. IMO the accounts sold on this site with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info are next to worthless now unless they were made with names that match addresses that exist at this point from what I have been seeing.

Some are claiming no issues still but more issues seem to be popping up with this new id check than not.

There are 2 ways around this but if your working with an account with not real info its up in the air on how they will treat you or what they will ask you to provide.....if they don't just give you the boot period.

The slow and steady selling will work still but you better be in a national public database of some sort.

waterproof 12-23-2009 08:44 PM

Well, I came aboard 8-9 months ago. I read the Stealth Manual from front to back. And keep in mind that I still had questions after reading.

I did my homework, read and asked questions for 6 full months. I never began an account until recently.

I never came across any new ID process, just the same ole "BS"! :D

Now, in the past 8 months a lot has changed and I will say that, but I have found my way past Ebay and Paypal via G-mail, common sence and most important of all.....patience!

So far...so good on selling and passing through the 'gates' of the Bay and Pal.

waterproof =}-

bansheezone 12-23-2009 11:02 PM

Pm me for more details, I was giving to much info out for everyone to see.

And a big thank you to Kevin for the 11/07 accounts, I do still recommend buying these from him as he is a straight up guy.

leonid5000 12-23-2009 11:48 PM

I have found out what they are doing and already have a easy solution. PM me and I will tell you how to get around this easy..

now 12-24-2009 01:18 AM

But would picking someone out of the phone book, doing a background check on them, creating a stealth account as them, now take into the land of identity theft criminal? Any one know any attorneys out there that can help us on this?

bansheezone 12-24-2009 02:17 AM

But once you bypass the system simply make it into a business account of any DBA you can make up so in my eyes your only using bs to verify bs, they really dont know who it is.

now 12-24-2009 02:48 AM

And yes, getting to DBA accounts would be ideal, I must make the time for that.

Thanks for your help!

vigilantex69 12-24-2009 11:46 AM

I think its time they make a serious ADDITION to the Ebay Stealth Manual. I have yet to have a problem setting up a new account but I will be opening a new stealth account around the weekend of the 8th. Mostly to just sell DVD's and Blu-Rays but I really don't want to get popped for this ID verification. So the best step is to pick a name out of a database I can match the info to?