eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   I want to get back! i do not want new account! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/15451-i-want-get-back-i-do-not-want-new-account.html)

tjd 12-27-2009 03:06 AM

I want to get back! i do not want new account!

HI.
i have strange situation here. i have powerseller account with only pos feedbacks. no problems at all.
so one day i got all my listings removed and i was requred to send fax with id and invoices and bill.
i've done this.
it took them 32 days(!!!!) to reply. and finally i got someone on the phone who told me that he closing the issue.
i run to my computer, tried to list - new error message.
i called again - "lady, you hit the selling limit".
now. i appealed and appealed.. and called - you know - international calls is not so cheap - but!
anyway - about 2 month after i got reply that my acount will stay limited because - they cannot be sure fromt he invoice that the brand name item is authentic.
i called them again and tried to explain that everything is authentic i have invoices and all papers i even sent them my local business regustration papers ( i'm inpotring cell phones, only brand for local cell phones companies).
nothing.
anyway - i got answered from not so nice guy telling me that because the appeal ( on sellin glimit because of the volume) was denied ( because of the invoice problem that is no connection to selling limit...) i cannot do anything for 90 days now!!!
and i even cannot try to talk to them.

now, i do not want to get new account! i want this one, i javen't done anything wrong!
i read long time ago that there are email adresses where you can write and put your problem and it will arrive to some boss in ebay.
i really starting to think that they just do not like not usa sellers! really!

997turbo 12-27-2009 10:40 AM

Clam down buddy.You gonne get use to it,thats what EBAY doing now.They are a bullxxxt company with bullxxxt rules.If you want to make money on ebay.You have to roll it on "their way" ,not on your way.You can't do these things like OK I want this now I want that later,,NOp they won't make you happy.The deeper you drop in the angrier you get.Just get a stealth ebook to create a new one to keep your business up and meanwhile,sort this old account out slowly with EBAY.Be patience with them.I was like you years ago and now I gave it up.I know how they like and what they doing..Get use to it buddy.

Also they don't like USA sellers as well..You can see 80% members in this community from USA and they all have horrofic stories about EBAY..
Image it that way.Ebay now acting pretty much like US GOV people lol..If they think you "suspicious" ? "dangerous" ? "terrorism" ?? they just kick you down without a respect or answer..You have your rights to flying down the radar or keep quiet.but you don't have the rights to fight back(I mean you do have the right legally but it won't work 99% of times unless you have a big foot that could really shake them)..Because they are pretty much a internet imperialism company..LOL..:noidea: