eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   help please MC 081 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/15501-help-please-mc-081-a.html)

sandiepiggott 12-30-2009 09:34 AM

help please MC 081

Hi Guy Happy New year to you all.
I normally just read through most of the forum and don't ask questions as i learn most of it from you guys but to-day i have had a big problem
I have had all my accounts suspended with MC 081 all have diffrent ips all are from the pc being cleaned no flash is on both my pc.
I carn't think of a way that they could be linked,
I start all my accounts with entropay and use address that and phone numbers that i know work mostly from banks or things like that.
I am in Spain.
Any body out ther that can help would would be great.

Lyda 12-30-2009 07:33 PM

Do you have separate user accounts for each of your ebay ids on your desktop? You have been linked somehow....Maybe it has to do something with "All my accounts" have this or that.. entropay?

sandiepiggott 12-31-2009 07:24 AM

No i don't have seprate user names on my pc however i use window washer, s.m.a.c. mozilla fire fox, and have removed flash from my pc,s. I do however use entropay but have read on many threads that there is no way they can link that.
really at a loss at the min

captainjack1980 12-31-2009 07:51 AM

It is hard to say without more info but I suspect you will have more success if you use seperate windows user accounts.

It is very easy to make mistakes when all accounts are accessed through the same user account.

Do you sell the same thing on every account? What about photos and descriptions? How do you manage your IPs? Do you have a seperate PP account for each Ebay account?

These are all things to consider.

CaptainJack

sandiepiggott 12-31-2009 08:03 AM

IPs, I turn on and off the internet using vodaphone dongle which changes the ip every time. every ebay account has a seperate paypal which is verified with entropay cards.
Sel difrent things on diffrent account but lots of my stand by account have never sold and have gone down
I don't use seperate windpw accounts as the pc is cleaned every time i change to a new ebay account and the mac is changed.
Ever thing is seperate with all the account andevery thing is changed but there must be something i am missing

oompaloompa 12-31-2009 08:19 AM

photo info are you stripping data from them, similar pics or inventory?

having flash turned off may not be enough, need to wipe LSO with betterprivacy after each different login - better to use seperate window users - but if you cannot, eg because you have too many accounts - use betterprivacy on firefox and set it up to clear upon exit

sandiepiggott 12-31-2009 08:31 AM

hi i use firefox it is set on never remeber history every time and clean throug out as of course like all of us this is not the first time i have been taken down.
what is LSO excuse me for not knowing

onceuponatime 12-31-2009 09:55 AM

All I can say is that SOMEHOW with new technology and NOT having seperate use accounts on your computer.....they linked. Better to have a different user account on EACH STEALTH NAME than risk what happened to you. Also, cleaning flash cookies leads to being under a microscope. With diff user accounts you never have to clean a darn thing and that makes ebay and paypal HAPPY.

oompaloompa 01-01-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandiepiggott (Post 117207)
hi i use firefox it is set on never remeber history every time and clean throug out as of course like all of us this is not the first time i have been taken down.
what is LSO excuse me for not knowing

either use betterprivacy, downside is you are always being asked for verification as ebay dont remember you or

have seperate users - better idea

LSO = locally shared objects

sandiepiggott 01-02-2010 05:43 AM

Thanks so much Guys i will try with separate user account and see how that goes as i don't think there is anything else i don't do.
Happy New year to you all and thanks again

sandiepiggott 04-13-2010 12:18 PM

Hi guys back again if any of you are still out there. Since Jan i have used diffrent users cleaned the pc done everthing to be safe and still every account i have has gone dowsn. This has killed my buisness really at wits end with it all.
Any help would be great