eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   So one of my stealth accounts got suspended? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/15523-so-one-my-stealth-accounts-got-suspended.html)

acewondersx 12-31-2009 02:08 PM

So one of my stealth accounts got suspended?

One of my buyers opened a dispute and I think ebay refunded them, they tried to take the money from my stealth paypal account but couldn't due to the fact it was limited and didn't have enough money. I expect more customers to file disputes.

The thing is though, I've already shipped out everything I sold. So what gonna happen? Are they gonna get their money back and my item? I'm guessing ebay is going to refund all of them that open disputes, but they won't be able to charge me for the refund.

So in the end I see ebay getting screwed and my customers getting lucky with free items. Will ebay just accept the fact they had to refund everybody with their own funds or will they try to track me down to get the money from me.

Also,just in case anybody wants to know what I was suspend for it was Feedback Manipulation.

acewondersx 12-31-2009 02:13 PM

I'm asking this mainly because I feel guilty that ebay is going to refund people who didn't need refunds. I informed my customers that their items are on the way and they should be honest and attempt to give ebay their funds back when they receive them.

onceuponatime 12-31-2009 02:32 PM

When my original ebay legitimate account was suspended (I sold volume and was a gold powerseller) I was absolutely SHOCKED at how many people who had my items, and tracking (with signature) input via paypal who filed "not rec'd" claims. I was even MORE SHOCKED when paypal PAID THEM when they had the information of the real fraud right at their fingertips. There was nothing I could do. There appears to be many buyers on ebay who delight in a suspension of a seller and know they can feast at trough. The buyers got their money back and the item and ebay suspended ME. Go figure.

acewondersx 12-31-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onceuponatime (Post 117243)
When my original ebay legitimate account was suspended (I sold volume and was a gold powerseller) I was absolutely SHOCKED at how many people who had my items, and tracking (with signature) input via paypal who filed "not rec'd" claims. I was even MORE SHOCKED when paypal PAID THEM when they had the information of the real fraud right at their fingertips. There was nothing I could do. There appears to be many buyers on ebay who delight in a suspension of a seller and know they can feast at trough. The buyers got their money back and the item and ebay suspended ME. Go figure.

So did paypal make you reimburse all the refunds?