\"eBay  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC169 - MC019 - Restricted and Suspended *Abusing eBay* :( (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/15555-mc169-mc019-restricted-suspended-abusing-ebay.html)

BeClumsy 01-01-2010 05:47 PM

MC169 - MC019 - Restricted and Suspended *Abusing eBay* :(

Happy New Year to everyone :) and Hello ^_^

It's first time I'm posting ( Found this forum today, it saved my life as for now, lol )

Anyone who could answer my question or help me through this case? I'm totally lost and confused as well.. I'm newbie in eBay but got spanked quickly..

I registered an account - After awhile I listed an item(s) (Burberry scarves)
I used one of my photos and for another listing I used Burberry pictures (Copyright, which I didn't know what illegal to use, how silly of me)
Then eBay removed my items - Reason I was breaking their trademark rules or policies.
I was restricted for 7 days. In the mean time I contacted eBay live help, and I've been told why I got restricted, and I've been told how I can relist again..
After 7 days I'm now aloud to relist.. and I had to take a test/survey? And then I started to relist again... 3-4 items, but 1-2 hrs within each item..
Now, this time I used my own photos.. but got SUSPENDED? and the reason was.. " Abusing Ebay "?
I think it's funny, and I don't know what's the truth behind doors yet..
It's like throwing a bomb on my house - and I immediately contacted eBay costumer service , and they sent me an e-mail, in fact, 4 e-mails alike! with the exactly answer..
I didn't expect that, I was disappointed and starting to get mad with eBay..
Then eBay calls my bf while he's at work.. They want him to confirm - Bad timing - so my bf is calling eBay the next day by Phone .. After confirming , a staff said the account is no longer Suspended.. my Bf tries to log in, but it doesn't work.. then he calls again, and meet another staff, and this time it's still Suspended, and they're asking for my bf's address..
He gave them the exactly information + the address linked in eBay, but as my bf just moved from Las vegas to another state because of his privacy which I think is none of eBays business to know. The new address is now on papers, and the old in eBay data base. So he couldn't do anything.
Staff even said straight forward that it's not possible to move so suddenly (Didn't believe my bf) then he got upset with eBay costumer support. When is it not legal to move to another state? Should there be any DATE AND TIME for that? This is also Privacy, eBay doesn't have to know what's happening in our lives!

Anyone who can tell me, what to do now? And how can I do further in the future with eBay?
I want to sell for the first time on eBay, but it has started out dramatic..

Right now I'm just exhausted and annoyed with eBay.. I don't know what to do, or not to do..

Last question : about Vero

is Burberry a high risk? Should I contact Burberry factory?
Awhile ago I taked with a staff eBay Live help and told me as long as I have my own pictures, own description.. start slow, and build up.. then I'd be Okay?

But I've been reading topics on the forum and there's still risk and a lot of trouble? How difficult and complicated is this! Oh dear..

997turbo 01-02-2010 01:42 AM

Of course lady Burberry is hot vero....

If you only sell 1 or 2 with a brand store receipt it may works but if you selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ you might wanne to learn the stealth guide because you have to play into the ebay id game..

Burberry is now like a stupidly crazy company..Most of their real products are now made in china even so there is no way to know real or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ by just location soon.I dont know what ebay gonne do about this lol...

BeClumsy 01-02-2010 04:26 AM

Oh my god.. That's f***** up! How can others sell them and other items so smoothly?
Unbelievable!

Can you give any advice to newbie sellers on eBay? Step to step? It's authentic though.. I've asked Live help and as long as I have my own pictures, own description, start slowly.. then I'd be on the right way? =(

I'm getting really frustrated and desperate here..

Should I contact Burberry and give them 30%? :D I read another place that "paying" Burberry would be a way out of trouble.. They only want money eh..

novastar 01-08-2010 12:07 AM

I would guess you should take picture with the authentic cards and the factory package. The best is having your receipt or invoice but remember to cover something. Additionally, do not list the same item again if ebay took you out previously. I guess that the system just takes you out because of previous violation not because of your new pictures or something else. Before you got suspended, create new account to list your item. As long as your identity has not been suspended, new id basically does not be affected by your previously violation, as I know so far.

Good luck. Sell luxury items have a bounce of sellers help eBay spy other sellers.