eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Just got slammed with a MC010 and MC067 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/16210-just-got-slammed-mc010-mc067.html)

hangten 01-29-2010 12:46 PM

Just got slammed with a MC010 and MC067

Well I listed 2 items last night and checked everything out this morning. Everything seemed to be fine until I logged in. I did nothing out of the normal, just signed into the account through dialup. Then as soon as that happened BOOM...interruption on the first page.

(email)

MC010 Notice: eBay Account Limited - Verify Identity - *******

Dear********

Thank you for selling on eBay. To maintain a safe and secure online marketplace, eBay may require additional verification for newer sellers from time to time. Your listings have been placed on hold until we can talk with you.

To prevent your account from being closed, please contact eBay within the next 48 hours at the link below. You may be asked to sign in:
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...s%20account%3F

You can always sign in safely on the eBay home page first before using the Contact Us link above.

We appreciate your cooperation in verifying your account as quickly as possible and welcome you as a valued member of our trading community.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H45388

The thing is its an account that was bought from a gentleman on here. I do not have access to the phone number that is on the account, so in a sense am I screwed?

I also had this email after the MC010.

MC067 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Canceled

Hello *******

The following listings have been removed because your account is currently restricted. All associated fees have been credited to your account.

12312312412123 (made up listing number)

We'll send you a separate notice about the action taken on your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Support

H12540

However I have one of the listings still active in the search. They only took this one down. Is it safe to say I was linked to a suspended account?

And advise would be great adivse!! Thanks doods :doh:

ezekiel442 01-29-2010 01:16 PM

Same thing happened to me. I couldn't call from the number on the acct either. I called the number they gave with a disposable phone that was in no way associated with the acct. They asked 4-5 questions to verify the ID of a person I made up. I didn't have a clue to the answers they wanted but was able bluff my way through and got the acct reinstated. I can't guarantee this will work every time but it did for me this time. Good luck!

bobby2000 01-29-2010 03:46 PM

me too

I had mine as well this morning....

bobby2000 01-29-2010 03:48 PM

past experience

the total time to call them is about 20 - 30 minutes long and will ask for your ID and a copy of bill at the end. Not worth the time talking to them in my view.

vigilantex69 01-29-2010 05:25 PM

What are you guys selling? How new are the accounts? Do they have any feedback?

ezekiel442 01-31-2010 10:35 AM

My account was brand new and I hadn't listed anything. I wasn't asked for an ID or a bill when I called.

vigilantex69 01-31-2010 04:17 PM

You must have done something wrong then, you might have switched your IP too much, used a proxy, listed with a similar name or linked account. There are so many things that could have gone wrong but something wasn't legit when you signed up if you got popped before you even listed.

hangten 02-01-2010 02:42 AM

Thanks guys for your replies!

I listed 3 items in about a month, ranking up about 200$.

I called them and talked to a guy for about 2 minutes and decided it wasnt worth the time to even try.

I talked to what seemed to be the same guy I talked to before on a suspended account about 3 months ago...very cocky type dood.

Anyway, i use netzero to monitor my listings and I always check the ip to see if its the same or at least around the usual one. Listing title is totally different...the rest with everything else.

Ahhh, I just dropped that account and opened 3 more over the weekend=))))
And all the chedda is out of paypal!!

GreenBean 02-01-2010 03:02 AM

Ding Ding! Money out of paypal is always great :ranger:

hangten 02-01-2010 11:02 AM

Oh I know man, I was pretty stoked about that!

ibanez13 02-10-2010 06:48 PM

I just got one of these, too. I have a stealth account, but I figured I would attempt to do this anyway. The lady said she needed to verify it was me using the account and no someone stealing my info. I figured this wouldn't possibly go over very well, but screw it. My account would either get shut down completely for answering wrong or I could hang up and abandon it. Either way I will loose the account.

Turns out my information was a little too stealthy and no public records could come up. She couldn't ask me any questions and told me that I would received an email with a list of the required documents.

Yaz 02-11-2010 08:45 AM

Hi everyone. Please advise me here, EBAY removed my listing and restricted me from selling for 7 days!!! BECAUSE they did not like the way i listed?? what the hell is that supposed to mean?? EBAY is getting worse everyday, i am so fed up and no matter how much e-mail you send to them you will same automated e-mail. what did i do wrong here?? Is there any other website you would recommend?? it is just that ebay is just so popular and the sales are really good there! please help! I am really getting fed up! YOU WILL NEVER BE SAFE WITH EBAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY.

I am thinking some buyer may have reported which we had conflict?

Arggg!! I am so pissed off! For a week, i wont be selling anything, i am thinking of opening more accounts but it is just too complicated!

falken 02-11-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaz (Post 124032)
Hi everyone. Please advise me here, EBAY removed my listing and restricted me from selling for 7 days!!! BECAUSE they did not like the way i listed?? what the hell is that supposed to mean?? EBAY is getting worse everyday, i am so fed up and no matter how much e-mail you send to them you will same automated e-mail. what did i do wrong here?? Is there any other website you would recommend?? it is just that ebay is just so popular and the sales are really good there! please help! I am really getting fed up! YOU WILL NEVER BE SAFE WITH EBAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY.

I am thinking some buyer may have reported which we had conflict?

Arggg!! I am so pissed off! For a week, i wont be selling anything, i am thinking of opening more accounts but it is just too complicated!

goog grief, how do you guys **** up so many accounts? Post the email that ebay sent you, it will say why you were restricted. All the info you gave is "They don't like how I list?" Show the email so we can see why they shut you down.

Amazon is another site that makes money, for me it makes way more than ebay. But if you jack accounts on ebay like this so often, your success at Amazon will be short lived. Straighten up and do a good job selling on ebay, then once you've got it down, move over to Amazon and you'll make good money if you take care of your customers.

Although some of you on here.... One guy sold concert tickets to someone, apparently he didn't even have them, then took the customers money, the deal didn't fall through for the seller so they ask on here how they can keep the money, not have to give the customer what they ordered and avoid having problems with their accounts. So it's more than apparent that there are outright thieves on here who have their accounts shut down, and rightly so.

Yaz 02-12-2010 08:20 AM

MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Breach (ITEM NUMBER ******)

Dear *****************

Thank you for your recent listing on eBay. Unfortunately, your item(s) breached one or more of our policies and had to be removed from the site. Any associated fees have been credited to your account and any bidders on this item have been notified.

ITEM DETAILS - I sell A&F polo shirts

Why did we remove your listing?

For a safe shopping experience on eBay, and to make buyers feel confident about their purchases, we will at times remove certain listings from the site.

Unfortunately, your item was removed because of the way it was listed. Our concerns included:

You may also consider these tips to help improve your listing:

- Check the spelling of your text or description, including product and brand names, to make sure there are no errors

To make sure you're following eBay policies and to help you avoid listing removals in the future, please take a minute to read and understand our selling guidelines. Open a new browser window and paste this link into it for more information:

Selling with improved results

To clarify what's allowed, we may provide a tutorial for sellers who've had an item removed. The next time you sell, you may be asked to take this tutorial. Once you've completed it successfully, please review your alerts and messages in My eBay for any other possible concerns. If there are no other issues, you should be able to sell again.

Although there may be similar items currently listed on eBay, please be assured that your listings have not been targeted in any way. We review all listings that are reported to us by eBay members and participants in the VeRO (Verified Rights Owner) Programme, and we rely on these reports to help keep eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell.

We appreciate your membership of our community, so please keep in mind that repeatedly listing items that breach our policies may lead to the suspension of your account.

Here's what to do if you have further questions:

1) To find out more about our intellectual property policies and VeRO take eBay's brief tutorial by copying this link into a new browser window:

eBay Policy Tutorial - VeRO

2) You may also find it useful to read the "Why eBay May Remove Your Listing" Help page by copying this link into a new browser window:

eBay: Redirect

3) If your item was ended by the VeRO programme, and you think the listing was removed in error have a look at the rights owner's About Me page to review their infringement policies. Then, if you still think that your listing was removed in error, please contact the rights owner and let them know.

If you still have questions after reading this information, you can contact eBay by clicking "Contact Us" on any eBay Help page.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

H54489

Yaz 02-12-2010 08:32 AM

It is annoying! I still didnt get a reply from them. on the title i did something like %Abercrombie Polo shirt ? do you think the percent% is why they removed?? I dont honestly know, they are so not good to do business with. EBAY customer are so bad, they know they have a right all the time so they can do anything they like, Customer bought one polo from me, within that week, he said wants to return for a refund, i said ok once we get the package, we will issue a full refund NOT A PROBLEM! i decided to send all my items recorded because many scams tell you they have not received when they have. so this guy said he sent the polo back, I told him that i have not received, and he should wait....he became abusive and threatened me " i will leave you bad feedback if you don't offer me refund" I was shocked, & i was polite to him again, i said, i cannot refund unless i have item back or you send me proof of posting or tracking number. He left negative feedback for me....I contacted paypal, they are sending automated e-mails...how can i resolve such issue ???This is unfair negative feedback, i never received it back...looks like a scam to me? what was i supposed to do? give him refund and let him keep the item?? it is such a hard decision....

In a weeks time, i received the above e-mail from paypal, WE DO NOT LIKE THE WAY YOUR ITEM IS LISTED?? is that really good enough??

I am so fed up honestly, may be i will look into amazon, see how things sell there.

Yaz 02-12-2010 08:34 AM

sorry guys, i meant to say EBAY not PAYPAL. all the above is in regards to ebay, i guess they are both the same ****"

Beth 11-28-2014 10:42 PM

Re: Just got slammed with a MC010 and MC067

Hi guys, I have a question in relation to my new stealth account. I sold three items on ebay and shipped them to all customers. All customers paid and the money was 'pending' on PayPal. Then I got hit with the MC010. Ebay removed all these sold items from my list and credited me the final value fees. I called ebay and got the MC010 hold lifted and they restored my account. The problem is the final value fees are still credited and I'm am being charged shipping fees for the items sold. But no money is in my Paypal account or 'pending'. It appears ebay have refunded all my buyers and I am out shipping and the cost of my item. Any advice?

MM78 11-29-2014 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth (Post 613557)
It appears ebay have refunded all my buyers and I am out shipping and the cost of my item. Any advice?

When you say your out the shipping cost, is your PayPal negative balance?

Beth 11-29-2014 03:20 AM

In Aus ebay, you can print ebay postage labels through ebay and they just add that cost to your fees.

MM78 11-29-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth (Post 613610)
In Aus ebay, you can print ebay postage labels through ebay and they just add that cost to your fees.

Yes.....that's usually how most people print their labels, what I am asking is, Is your PayPal Account in the Negative Balance? The reason I ask is because if they refunded your customers and you had already printed the labels....then theory your account should have been in the negative.

Beth 11-29-2014 05:18 PM

No, I'm not in the negative as yet as ebay have not charged my fees yet. My fees are just showing in ebay as what I owe them and it's only for shipping costs, no final value fees just shipping. Just wondering if you have ever heard of this. I have no money from any of the sales in 'pending' in paypal. The stealth account is still new and is up to day 26 with the transaction clock in pp. So I'm past the 21 day from my first sale so I should at least have one sale cleared in paypal, plus that buyer left me positive feedback straight away so I was a little confused the payment didn't clear sooner.

allykatjie 02-16-2015 10:29 PM

Similar happened to me Beth, wondering if anyone knows what the outcome of this is?