eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC169 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/16820-mc169-notice-ebay-registration-suspension-user-agreement.html)

aquabats 02-26-2010 10:42 AM

MC169 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement

During 24 horus 3 of my accounts were suspended.

From usa ebay suspension number is: MC169 NOTICE:

from china ebay, i have received an email with that number for the same account:MC049 通知:

and for german ebay: MC081 - Ihr Mitgliedskonto

All info were diff, i use diff ips each time for each accounts, I use different user accounts, credit crds and paypals.

What i was trying to sell is a high profile software but just 1 week ago, i was able to sell with the same method.

What i was doing is i was buyin cheap items that cost 1 - 2 usd each and i was building 15 feedback in a week and list my items as buy it now.

Just over a week ago this method was workign well but now it is useless.

All of the accounts were taken down just 1 hours later so i belive a killbot suspends those accounts.

Although what i was selling was the same item, listings were nto really identical and information on them were different at all.

How could it be possible for ebay to be more strict just 1 week later ?

is ebay changing their security level from time to time?

Thank you very much

997turbo 02-26-2010 11:57 AM

Regist china/taiwan/hong kong ebay account is waste of time now.They all need international seller verification.After you listed your first item it will automaticly limit you and ask you to provide chinese ID(same as US SSN,CAN check online.no ⊗⊗⊗⊗.) / address proof / personal photo.. I don't think any foreiner could process these steps so try other countries..If you want an asian ebay account JAPAN or singapore are good choises.As long as I known there are no additional verification for this 2 countries.Even easier / safer than US/UK.

aquabats 02-26-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 997turbo (Post 126191)
Regist china/taiwan/hong kong ebay account is waste of time now.They all need international seller verification.After you listed your first item it will automaticly limit you and ask you to provide chinese ID(same as US SSN,CAN check online.no ⊗⊗⊗⊗.) / address proof / personal photo.. I don't think any foreiner could process these steps so try other countries..If you want an asian ebay account JAPAN or singapore are good choises.As long as I known there are no additional verification for this 2 countries.Even easier / safer than US/UK.

My account was belong to my country but it was registered under USA ebay, though it was still an international ebay account right?

IT is easy to approve my account too. No phone verification needed, just a credit card which i have got unlimited.

just a week ago, they were not askign me for verification that fast. I was able to make couple of thousands dollar before my account is limited.

something must be wrong..

is it possible that ebay took security measures toward my countries' sellers?

RimmingTon 03-03-2010 08:56 PM

Sounds to me like what you were selling has been added to a high risk category and bot's flagged your accounts which were perhaps taken down automatically or forwarded for review.

IF the later 2 had been linked to the first MC'd account, they'd have been taken down within minutes of each other. Maximum gap I've seen is about 15 minutes, usually its a matter of 5 minutes though..

aquabats 03-27-2010 01:27 AM

yes generally 15 min gap but this time it took almost a day to get suspended but same result. However, i was able to sellt he same itemsd with my older accounts ( 2 month old) so i think an account less than 1 month old cannot sell vero items now.
right?