eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Account suspended today. What should i do? Any help would be great! Thanks! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/16904-account-suspended-today-what-should-i-do-any-help-would-great-thanks.html)

crazy4discus 02-28-2010 11:07 PM

Account suspended today. What should i do? Any help would be great! Thanks!

So i logged into my account today to see that it is suspended and ebay is asking for id and a cc statement. What should i do? Here is what they are asking of me.

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to the suspension of your account.

You can request that your account be reinstated by sending us these
documents:

- A copy of your driver's license or other government-issued ID that
shows your name and address
- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility
bill statement clearly showing your name and billing address. For
security reasons, please black out the first four and last four numbers
of your credit card number or your account numbers from other documents.

Please submit copies of invoices or any other documents, such as a sales

receipt, showing purchase or possession of the items listed for sale
before your account was suspended.

If this type of documentation isn't available, you can submit your
photograph with the items. Please make sure that your User ID is clearly

displayed in the image.

Mail your documentation to the following address:

eBay SafeHarbor Dept.
Attn: PA Appeals
PO Box 1469
Draper, UT 84020

-- Important --
Please make sure that all documents include the User ID and email
address of the suspended account you're appealing. This information is
necessary to process your appeal.

-- Important --
The information on all of these documents should match the information
on your eBay account. If there are any differences, please provide an
explanation of the discrepancies as well as any additional, relevant
documentation.

Be sure to include on all documents the user ID and email address for
the suspended account you're appealing. If you send a fax with a cover
sheet, include the user ID and email address on the cover sheet. We need

that information to process your request.

In the U.S. you can fax the information to:

877-349-1798
eBay, Attention: eBay Suspension Appeals

If you're faxing from outside the United States, you can fax to:
001 + 801-545-2700
eBay, Attn: eBay Suspension Appeals

-- Important --
If you don't submit the documents requested above, your account will
remain suspended without further review.

Please give us 48 to 72 hours to process your request. As soon as we do,

we'll send you an email with the result.

-- Privacy Note --
Any documents submitted to us will be destroyed after the information
has been reviewed and verified.

If you can't send a fax, you can send mail to the following address:

eBay Suspension Appeals
Attn: PA Appeals
PO Box 1469
Draper, UT 84020

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Omar S.

eBay Customer Support

This account was almost a month old only and i had 10 positive feedbacks and was 100 percent.

GreenBean 03-01-2010 01:45 AM

ebay are hitting may accounts with this, I guess it was an MC010 notice?
What had you done on the account to get feedback? Was there buyers' FB and sellers' FB? Where the items ebooks?
(making an analysis:rolleyes:)

Now to your problem. If you can supply what they want, they should restore the account. :peace:

crazy4discus 03-01-2010 04:49 AM

Hi! Thanks GreenBean for the reply! I sold items to get all of my feedback. All positive feedback customers all super happy and satisfied. And they were all feedback from me selling. The items were ps1 rpg games. I can supply the information but i dont think i should because i have an really old account which has been suspended indifinitly. What do you suggest i do? If i send them the information they ask for will they connect me to my old ebay account? I live at a different home address now.

GreenBean 03-01-2010 04:59 AM

Could it be linked? Is there anything used again? How 'stealth' is this account. Here's my .o2 cents: if you can answer YES to these, I would try to be reinstated. All ebay want is for you to prove you are you;)

new name
new address
new DOB
new phone no#
new financials ( include paypal, bank account, ccard)
new IP address

crazy4discus 03-01-2010 05:10 AM

My name will be the same. But my id will be at this new home address. I have a new home address, new phone numbr, new paypal, bank account, and new ip address. But my name and dob is the same on my id. Should i just create another new account? I hate to let this account go because i was doing well and have all positive feedback. Would they limit my account because i made 2k in 1 month? Thxs a bunch GreenBeans. I really need good accounts because i need the extra income.

NZT 03-01-2010 09:48 AM

Hi Crazy there is also the option (which I prefer) and that is to simply abandon the account and start afresh.

IMHO it is easier to start afresh than jump through hoops sending them the documents they want.

Give it some thought and maybe consider the pros and cons for each option.

Be aware though that if you do get this account reinstated they will still have a black mark on you and will look over your shoulder!

crazy4discus 03-01-2010 04:10 PM

Thanks for your advice neo! I am thinking the same also. I will leave that account alone and start fresh again with a new once and just sell slower. Why is ebay so hard to sell on? I just don't get it. I didn't even do anything wrong and all of my buyers were super happy but yet they still suspend me and wanting id, cc statement, etc.. I will start fresg again then and take it slow this time around.

eternity4u 03-01-2010 04:17 PM

I think it is hard to sell on ebay because of thiose powersellers...think about what would happen if all of us were powersellers, we would finish of some top sellers. Somehow i believe when a small time seller think they doing good with sales...some jealousy play in part and those idiots on ebay think they own us and do whatever they like.

crazy4discus 03-01-2010 04:23 PM

Hey Eternity! I think what your saying is true also. They do not want little ppl like us to get big and wipe out the bigger sellers. Although my account was not even a month old yet my items went for more then the big name power sellers and we had the same items for sale.
I just displayed my item better more exact detail and info and gave my customer the best customer service shipped out my items super fast and follow up on all of my orders. But i guess i have to start over again from scratch. This time i will just do it a lot slower.

PatricioNut 03-16-2010 11:55 PM

Power sellers are retarded anyways, all they do is create price wars. Instead of us all just listing high, the power sellers have to be heros and undercut the **** outta everyone.....donks.