Help with other ebay account!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-13-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default Help with other ebay account!!

Hi. Can someone offer some good advice here please?

I have another ebay account that I use. I only sell just a couple of things a month.
I have listed a lot of things this month and have done well. Ebay suspended the account stating that there was suspicious activity. They want to call me and speak to me on the phone about it.

The account has it’s own paypal address, email address, telephone number, name and address, is accessed from a totally different computer. It is actually someone else’s account that I set up.

They sent 2 emails one stating that it was suspended and they wanted to call me, the other stating that it ended the auctions I was running.

Here is my question. One of the emails I noticed, ( an email asking for my phone number and a convienent time for ebay to call) could not be answered directly from ebay. It has to be answered from the personal email account that is linked to it. I know never to answer emails from ebay except by logging on to ebay and answering that way. I logged into ebay and answered the email by replying to another one concerning the problem that they also sent.

Do you think this is a trap? They can call, someone is there to answer the phone and vouch that it is their ebay account, which technically it is. I know for sure they never logged in, they don’t even have a computer.

What do you think?
Thanks,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-13-2010

Longevity: 81%
Send a message via AIM to Stream

Are you using some type of proxy server? I used tor before and long on from china and eBay them had to call me to see if it was me that was using my account. They said before I could say anything that someone had stolen my account info and for me to change it. My password. I was like wow really? they said that they had found out before any listings had been posted, etc. But really it was because I was using proxy's "TOR" and it made it look like someone stolen me account. If you know all the info about the account then why not let them call you?
Old 04-14-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 86%
Default mc011 suspension

Ok. this is the latest update to my problem. Today ebay emailed me saying that they could not reach me by phone. They never called. Now they want me to submit a drivers licence, credit card statement, and invoice showing that I purchased the goods that I am selling.

I don't understand what happened. This account was going strong since 2006. It was totally seperate from my other accounts, had it's own everything. The email address that I used was a sub account of another email address I used for a different account. Could that have been the problem? Also I let the credit card that was used expire over a year ago and used paypal to pay all my ebay fees. Could that have made a difference?

I don't understand it. Well, I owe ebay money, but I already took everything out of my paypal account. They'll never see a dime!