eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Got mc071 fpa on 2 accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/17831-got-mc071-fpa-2-accounts.html)

moneyhungry 04-15-2010 10:19 AM

Got mc071 fpa on 2 accounts

I slowly started working some new accounts... one was just buying lil stuff and selling non vero like gift cards that were partially used..ie macy's, pacsun etc... the other a little vero harly and some cheap phone items...3 dollar stuff. then bam shut down.. of course ebay wont tell u why... si i told them i want all my credits back as both accounts one to a fam member one to a friend werent stealth.. does anyone know what that code means? also...so far the pp accounts r fine that r associated w them in a few months can i tag another new ebay to the pp w a new email? i hate ebay and paypal..thanks for any replies.... i ahve a few accounts now ready to open...what r the best things to buy w quickest feedback? cheap i know phone chargers anything else is greatly appreciated im gonna buy a lil from all accounts let some simmer for months n use some now... (i read the guide)... i still have 2 other ebays that i was using very sparingly and dont wanna use till i know for sure what this code is...THANKS !

bmwsouthside 04-15-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebay33 (Post 133372)
I slowly started working some new accounts... one was just buying lil stuff and selling non vero like gift cards that were partially used..ie macy's, pacsun etc... the other a little vero harly and some cheap phone items...3 dollar stuff. then bam shut down.. of course ebay wont tell u why... si i told them i want all my credits back as both accounts one to a fam member one to a friend werent stealth.. does anyone know what that code means? also...so far the pp accounts r fine that r associated w them in a few months can i tag another new ebay to the pp w a new email? i hate ebay and paypal..thanks for any replies.... i ahve a few accounts now ready to open...what r the best things to buy w quickest feedback? cheap i know phone chargers anything else is greatly appreciated im gonna buy a lil from all accounts let some simmer for months n use some now... (i read the guide)... i still have 2 other ebays that i was using very sparingly and dont wanna use till i know for sure what this code is...THANKS !

Selling gift cards will get you suspended in a heartbeat. it doesnt matter if its vero or non-vero.
do not sell over 1 or 2 gift cards if you do not have receipts/documents for them. I was told this by a paypal rep.
if you even sell 1 gift card they have eyes on you. its one of those categories you want to avoid. it was a good category for quick $$$ some time ago but not now. I have some gift cards stacked up right now im going to have to sell 1 at a time spread over different accounts so I dont get canned again.

bmwsouthside 04-15-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

its hit or miss with the paypal..sometimes they stay up and mostly they go down with whatever they are attached to.
selling for quick feedback normally requires a very good product that people need or love. Thorlo socks always sell. and get out of the normal categories. spread yourself around in some categories you never sold in before.its a big world out there.

cardfelon 04-15-2010 01:14 PM

Were you following everything exactly in the Stealth guide? If so both accounts wouldn't have gone done. You need to review what you did to try and figure out where you went wrong so you don't repeat the same mistakes and ruin your new accounts.
Quote: