eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   WOW is all i can say! Im not the only one. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1784-wow-all-i-can-say-im-not-only-one.html)

Ebaysucks 12-02-2007 03:21 AM

WOW is all i can say! Im not the only one.

hehe this too funny. I got my account suspsneded and was actually trying to get it back. and I actually sent them nice emails and was waiting for my 72 hour mark. YEA RIGHT!

Ok here is my questions after spending about 2 hours reading all this.

im pretty new so i really need help.

HOW DO I DELETE COOKIES?

I AM PICKING UP MY NEIGHBORS INTERNET. DO U NEED TO GET MY OWN FOR IP ADDRESS PURPOSE? CAN I USED DIAL UP?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO UPLOAD PICTURES WITH MY OWN HOST? I TAKE PICTURES OF MY PRODUCTS AND LIST THEM OFF MY COMPUTER? IS THAT SAFE?

when i got suspended i went and made a new account from our apartement office using different information. i dont know how they caught. i was checking my listing from home without logging into my ebay account . just doing a search. it seemed to be ok until i went to the office today and added a couple of lisitings. they sent me the nasty email saying i was suspended. I did not even list the same stuff.

thanks for your help and i hope u guys help me start selling again. I have a 5 month old baby and CANNOT and left my job because i cant afford day care.

aspkin 12-02-2007 10:00 AM

Ebaysucks 12-02-2007 11:18 AM

Im feeling really overwhelmed with all the information. I do not much avout interent and all that so maybe i should just not mess with it. the stuff im selling is trade mark stuff so im thinking it not worth the pain because they will suspend me with that anyways.

Can someone tell how to delete cookies. i dont even know what cookies are:(

and last night i was reading threads from last year that said all u had to do was change ur paypal address and u wont be lin ked and now u r ?

sooooo much information. i hate ebay!

imjustme 12-02-2007 12:29 PM

Just give it a try. I thought of it the same way the first time they killed my account. The world crashed on me, it seemed. Now it still hurts when I lose a good account, but I'm well prepared now with always a few accounts to back-up into.

ebayisanecessaryevil 12-02-2007 03:08 PM

Yeah, I thought I had a thick skin because losing one here and there didn't matter. But when they took down half my arsenal this week, that hurt.

Now we need to fax in stuff just to sell without paypal!!

I don't want to get a job. I'm unemployable.

ebayhateluv 12-02-2007 05:39 PM

maybe theres a family member who will let you use their paypal then?? i used my moms for a while

LoveEbayNHateEbay 12-02-2007 06:08 PM

First, just take a deep breath. I know it may be hard right now. But, it will get better. I have 4 kids that I am supporting by myself. Had a string of bad luck lately - my furnace just died on me. And Ebay was my only income because day care is not an option for me.

But, I have read and reread every post here. Printed the guides and studied them. I am back on Ebay and going strong. I made my first sale last week and getting ready to close some more tomorrow.

I am nowhere were I was. But, in about another month and a few more accounts, I should be back on top again. And it was due to everything I read here. And not taking time to panic.

ebayhateluv 12-02-2007 07:38 PM

YES, thats what we all need- encouragement...

ivegotinfo 12-02-2007 08:49 PM

hey, ive got a guide up on how to get back, read that, maybe itll get you more info, also the first step there shows you how to delete cookies.

How to get back onto ebay and on paypal after having your seller account suspended / limited / terminated - FREE INFO | I've Got Info - What to do if your ebay or paypal accounts get limited, terminated or closed

read mine after you read all of aspkins stuff, he covers some stuff i dont
then just ask more questions on here.

ebay100 12-03-2007 01:31 PM

Follow what Apkins says..

Dont skip one step..

Cookie cleaning is Key.. us CC Cleaner ..it is FREE

EB:cool:

LoveEbayNHateEbay 12-03-2007 02:13 PM

I actually see my suspension from Ebay as a blessing now. I was afraid to push the limits before. And found it hard to juggle one account with 2 ids. Now, I think I can play Ebay's game alittle better. I have a few accounts that I am selling on. I have several back up accounts that I am sitting on. If Ebay takes me down again, I will be ready. And, since I have more than 2 going at a time, I am looking to make more money. Not much more. But, it will certainly pay the bills and help with the extras. I am looking at Prom, graduation, and a school trip to Florida in a few months. Plus, my furnace decided it would be a good time to die on me.

imjustme 12-03-2007 02:21 PM

That's the spirit! I now make about 2-3 new accounts for myself every week. I rarely need a new one (2 over the past 4 months), but it's good to have backups to fall back onto and not lose time.

LoveEbayNHateEbay 12-03-2007 04:11 PM

Yep! Time and money are 2 things I can't afford to lose again.