Auctiva eBay token - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-04-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%

leonid5000

I followed your idea in 2007. Create a bunch of listings on one auctiva account and switch out 8 ebay accounts through token generation and list them constantly. This will work in the very shorty term like days or weeks. Once one accounts gets suspended the others will soon follow.

This is not a good idea from firsthand experience.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

All you have to do is save the html from the auction listing .. Copy and paste.. Takes no time at all. List the same listings on multiple accounts
Old 12-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rond100 View Post
leonid5000

I followed your idea in 2007. Create a bunch of listings on one auctiva account and switch out 8 ebay accounts through token generation and list them constantly. This will work in the very shorty term like days or weeks. Once one accounts gets suspended the others will soon follow.

This is not a good idea from firsthand experience.
It was not me who sugested you this . I just started dong reaserh about auctiva and tokens. I have 2 proffecional programmer working on it this moment.. Soon i will know if is possible to change auctiva or write a new program. There are very small changes need to be made there so you can change staff without evidence of past accouns. Unfortunatly all of this info will not be posted on forum because it is a serios offence.
Old 12-04-2007
Threadstarter  

another thing the paper is not nessary why they dont like you.. They probebly have samples of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ papers that they shuld look for.. also they look at your phone number and adress everything must mach. they may look at the photo url and other small things.. They have strikt rools what everything shuld look like. Remember they dont have brane just rools.
Old 12-04-2007
Threadstarter  

all of us people who want to stay on ebay in the near fucher will have to buy info from hackers (⊗⊗⊗⊗ identaty ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ssn and staff) you can buy this info online today. There are many hacker communities and most of them will sell it to you. They brake big databases form companyes everyday and have so many identaties that they sell them hole sale ;-) Ofcourse there ar many tricks. Identaty theft is allwase been a good bussines. But ebay just pushing us to this direction...
Old 12-05-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid5000 View Post
It was not me who sugested you this . I just started dong reaserh about auctiva and tokens. I have 2 proffecional programmer working on it this moment.. Soon i will know if is possible to change auctiva or write a new program. There are very small changes need to be made there so you can change staff without evidence of past accouns. Unfortunatly all of this info will not be posted on forum because it is a serios offence.

LOL Nice dream lonid
There is now way it can be done without hacking Ebay website which means serious prison time, and with that, nobody is even stupid enough to hack the website to reprogram a stupid worthless token.

And this is coming from a person with over a decade of programming and computer experience with a degree to top it off
Old 12-05-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid5000 View Post
another thing the paper is not nessary why they dont like you.. They probebly have samples of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ papers that they shuld look for.. also they look at your phone number and adress everything must mach. they may look at the photo url and other small things.. They have strikt rools what everything shuld look like. Remember they dont have brane just rools.
Yeah that makes sense.
Old 12-05-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
LOL Nice dream lonid
There is now way it can be done without hacking Ebay website which means serious prison time, and with that, nobody is even stupid enough to hack the website to reprogram a stupid worthless token.

And this is coming from a person with over a decade of programming and computer experience with a degree to top it off
American programmers will never come close to Russian programmers in Russia. Your programming skills that they teach you here is like kindergarten for them.. I know i have used their services before and have good freands there. And hacking in to some free based software not going to be that hard.. It might be illigal and little expensive but not hard. who do you think wrote google (russian) ebays hierd russian programmers to reprogramm theyr security in 2006. . who programmed paypal? (russian programers) Everything can be done. I may not want it to be done but for good$ and good connections it can be.. you do not have to hack to ebay to get it done.. auctiva is not ebay.. If in the fusher if i will make inaf $ and go underground then i wuld not care about the law... if ebay will not live me any chose ;-) At the moment i didnt do anything illigal.. Not et anyway ;-)
Old 12-05-2007
Banned

Why are Russia programmers better them Americans?
Old 12-05-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
Why is Russia programmers better them Americans?
Thats just how it is. They think differently. Maybe genes, old culture. I don't know no one really know why some people born genius and some not. Or maybe it because they drink lots of vodka ;-)
For example Indian programmers can do the job but they are not creative. They can only follow rules.
in Russia they teach you in school not only how to program but how to think.. and we have very high math level. All programmers from all over the world respect Russian programmers