eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Need some help, pleaaase! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1800-need-some-help-pleaaase.html)

keceli 12-04-2007 05:57 PM

Need some help, pleaaase!

I am so glad to find this website..I am just very sad that I didnt know any of this beofore. I almost had a heart attack due to my eBay suspension, again!
I did stupid mistakes with one of my old accounts. the I kep using my other account for selling. I didnt change anything. It took them a month to shut it down. I even wanted to reinstate the first one, did everything they asked..but no1 they said it is suspended indefinetely! that account had less than 50 feedbacks, all positive. The other one was a PowerSeller account with about 2000 feedbacks. My family depended on this!
I almost had a heart attack last week, when they shut down my 2 months old new account. which by the way I created with somebody elses name, address, cc info, a brand new PayPal, and I even got a new laptop. I sold stuff for about 1.5 moths, over 600 listings and over 400 feedback.
BUT I never changed the IP, thinking it would automatically change with my new laptop(stupid me)! The worst thing is the people I used the address ad phone number are realtives and are not aware of this.They have dial up internet and their own eBay accounts. I am praying that they wont get suspended, or they will eat me alive :)
I use dsl internet with wireless router. I turned it on and off and the IP changes. My questions are:
1- Am I safe to open a new account with all new info as stated here?( gift cc card, virtual address, virtual phone number)
2- Can I use PO box as an address with eBay?(to become seller again too)
3- My wife has an account too(created with same info as the suspended one), using the same computer and she got a phone call from eBay(actually the people who we used the address and phone number did) and they said she should change her contact info. what does that mean?
4- Will those accounts of my relaties get suspeded too? what are the chances?
5- Should/can I use a friends eay and PayPal account from my home, by changing the IP and cleaning the cookies, or does that still have a risk?
6- where I wrk we have a network and all the computers aroud me have the same IP. There is more than 100 computers involved. I accessed al of my accounts from work(again not knowing the IP address deal). Is that what got me? Can I go around this somehow?
7- I accessed all my accont sfrom the nearby public libraries, is it safe to go and create a new one from there? or am I ok to create one from home, after chinging the ip by turning on and off the router?and of course cleaning the f* cookies.
8-Somebody from another forum told me I should buy their IP tunnel service, because whatever I do to change my IP wont work and the subnet will remain the same and that will get me cauht. he also says:"Its not free, but it will create a secure and encrypted tunnel to our server and replace your ip address with our servers ip address". what do you think about that?

If anyone helps me out with this stuff I am more than willing to pay whatever your time is worth! I am not a rich man but I am a very hardworking person. eBay sales were my second job, to keep my wife wth kids at home and now it sgone..I am in panic..I am not even going to tell you how much I cried..did I mention I almost had a heart attack?..please help..I will appreciate and compensate you...
thank you all and Aspkin you are great!

koalawash 12-04-2007 07:02 PM

PM sent.

aspkin 12-04-2007 07:08 PM

2- Can I use PO box as an address with eBay?(to become seller again too)

You can... but is it worth it? No. You'll more then likely lose another account one or two more times before you get things right. And then you'll have an expensive PO box to continue paying for.

3- My wife has an account too(created with same info as the suspended one), using the same computer and she got a phone call from eBay(actually the people who we used the address and phone number did) and they said she should change her contact info. what does that mean?

Emmm, it seems your wife's account is in eBay's crosshairs now. But they're giving you a chance for some reason.

4- Will those accounts of my relaties get suspeded too? what are the chances?

Probably not... I'd give it a 75-80 chance they'll be safe.

5- Should/can I use a friends eay and PayPal account from my home, by changing the IP and cleaning the cookies, or does that still have a risk?

Always a risk using eBay and Paypal together. Using the Paypal account, it'll probably be limited and the eBay account soon after. Will you link to your old accounts, probably not if you don't like into old Paypal and eBay accounts.

6- where I wrk we have a network and all the computers aroud me have the same IP. There is more than 100 computers involved. I accessed al of my accounts from work(again not knowing the IP address deal). Is that what got me? Can I go around this somehow?

This usually won't link accounts. Usually... And unless you can change the ip address at work, no way around this.

7- I accessed all my accont sfrom the nearby public libraries, is it safe to go and create a new one from there? or am I ok to create one from home, after chinging the ip by turning on and off the router?and of course cleaning the f* cookies.

Change your home IP and delete cookies and you're ready to go. Remeber never to log back into old eBay and Paypal accounts once you do this.

8-Somebody from another forum told me I should buy their IP tunnel service, because whatever I do to change my IP wont work and the subnet will remain the same and that will get me cauht. he also says:"Its not free, but it will create a secure and encrypted tunnel to our server and replace your ip address with our servers ip address". what do you think about that?

That's retarded.

Chris Hanson 12-04-2007 07:11 PM

Should had made that person read the forum like we all had to

aspkin 12-04-2007 08:18 PM

Yeah well... just trying to help. :)

delirium 12-05-2007 01:56 AM

And help you do, too, Aspkin :)

scouse12345 12-05-2007 01:16 PM

I think i shall say what numerous others would like to .. Chris.. your a miserable ****er, if you dont have a comment that helps.....why comment..seems fairly simple, i,m sure you have the knowledge and ability to help.... so help...

Look 4wd to your reply....... :)

sycore 12-05-2007 02:08 PM

"I use dsl internet with wireless router. I turned it on and off and the IP changes."

If you just power it off and then back on a few minutes later you are most likely getting the same ip address. Use IP Burger - What is my IP Address? Find Your IP Address! to check. If you are getting the same ip address go into you DCHP setting and make sure your lease expires on shut off or your DHCP Lease Time is set to 15 seconds. then unplug wait a few minutes and when you recconect check the ip has changed and put back least time to 1 day.

ebayhateluv 12-05-2007 02:30 PM

Hi- also was devistated in July with a 5 yr Gols PS acct-3,000 fb..was depressed for 2 weeks.. It WILL get better-chin up. You got your health,your family + the folks in here are Genuine + we'll help the best we can. Quickest advice-(since u need xmas cash)- take an acct u expect to loose- list 3 day auctions+list your cash cow items-even if u have to sell alittle less-get the high dollar items listed by thursday eve-that way ends sunday. be close to your pc when and as they end-get the invoices out asap-get mdse all out monday am+ get the Cash out of paypal sunday/monday... do same each wk for holidays! Good Luck!

Rosanna 12-05-2007 02:50 PM

Good Advice To Make Quick $. Good Luck!

keceli 12-05-2007 05:17 PM

Thank you Aspkin.
some points I still dont get:
1- You said the PayPal account will be limited, why? I cleaned my cookies and chaned the IP at home but still access the PayPal account. I dont log into eBay at all. Do you think that PayPal accont would be limited too? why?
2- I wanted use my friend's eBay account and his PayPal account from my house, after cleaning the cookies, and IP change. In your answer you said PayPal probably will be limited, did you get the question right? or am I missing something there? Why would his PayPal account get limited after I clean the cookies and change IP?
3- Is logging into my PayPal account also dangerous if I open a new account or use my friends eBay and PayPal account using the same computer? DO I have to clean cookies and change IP everytime I want use my old PayPal account on the computer where I access his?
4- Is it a safe bet to create a new account(in a library) with the ways explained here, and use it at home while using the friend's account too at home?
5- Does it matter if I use a new crated account and my friends account at work from the same computer? or is it safe at all to use any eBay accounts from work because of the network?
6- What strategy would you follow to start selling again on eBay? (eg: create a brand new account, us at home and work, new account use at home, friend's account only, at home only, friends account at home and work, friedns account plus a new account at home only, both accounts anywhere?)

I really dont how to proceed. I dont want jeopardize my friend;s account but stil want to be able sell soon. What if I create an account now, dont use it at all until its older than 30 days, then start selling on it..until then use my friends account only?

I know I ask a lot of questions..I am sorry..any answers would be apreciated.

keceli 12-05-2007 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sycore (Post 16850)
"I use dsl internet with wireless router. I turned it on and off and the IP changes."

If you just power it off and then back on a few minutes later you are most likely getting the same ip address. Use IP Burger - What is my IP Address? Find Your IP Address! to check. If you are getting the same ip address go into you DCHP setting and make sure your lease expires on shut off or your DHCP Lease Time is set to 15 seconds. then unplug wait a few minutes and when you recconect check the ip has changed and put back least time to 1 day.

no my IP address changes evertime.
by the way in the guide Aspkin says, if you add an email account to your old PayPal account it is ok to use without actually linking it to the eBay account. 1-So that means you get seller account with the gift cc and say PayPal is acceped in yor auctions and expect the buyers to send payment directly, right? am I getting this correct?
Is there a possibilty, or anyone have an experience, that PayPal will give you away by using the auction item numbers likely to be used in the payments from your buyers?
2- If you want to use buy it now as an option, you need PayPal linked for sure right?
3- Can we use a checkout service that accepts PayPal and can anybody suggest one? Can we use buy it now option with a service like that?

I am grateful to anybody who is willing to help..I screw the first account for a stupid VERO and didnt pay much attention to it, since then, its a hell! eBay doesnt forgive aything! it sucks..
thank you guys,

Chris Hanson 12-05-2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scouse12345 (Post 16844)
I think i shall say what numerous others would like to .. Chris.. your a miserable ****er, if you dont have a comment that helps.....why comment..seems fairly simple, i,m sure you have the knowledge and ability to help.... so help...

Look 4wd to your reply....... :)

Well i think a person should be a registered supporter before they ask for personal help, if they are not registered they should read the forum like the rest of us..

Rosanna 12-05-2007 06:56 PM

It is absolutely worth registering and the best advice on the internet. good luck

who 03-14-2008 12:36 PM

how can i become a Registered Supporter?

GreenBean 03-15-2008 01:04 AM

This Way to Subscribe

:) In the top (R) corner, there is a red box. Where it says 'subscribe' enter there
and you can subscribe. There is a members section with more info.