eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Crazy eBay Scammer on Judge Judy (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1804-crazy-ebay-scammer-judge-judy.html)

leonid5000 12-04-2007 10:43 PM

Crazy eBay Scammer on Judge Judy

aspkin 12-04-2007 11:05 PM

Haha, the Judge Judy one... she got what she deserved.

leonid5000 12-04-2007 11:17 PM

Chris Hanson 12-05-2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonid5000 (Post 16797)

She didnt really scam them. Those buyers never read the suctions. You can have in big bold red letters at top of auction"this auction is for photos only" and them buyers and bidders will still bid like there getting a real product..LOl Its not the sellers fault, it s the buyers. Most of the buyers on ebay is illiterate. I see this happen all the time and it cracks me up..

I know someone whole sold a good wholesale list to car audio and the bidder won the auction for $180 and actually paid..LOl But the bidder though he was getting a wholesale lot of car audio.. Dummy, he should have read the auction,instead he choose to go by the picture on the listing

imjustme 12-05-2007 04:42 AM

Yeah, you can't really call them a scammer. Its people that don't read auctions. I've had people get angry me on eBay for charging $10 to ship an item (the real actual cost for overseas anyways) saying the last time they bought on eBay it came with free shipping. My listing states $10 and the eBay details state $10 too ...its just that people don't read.

leonid5000 12-05-2007 05:10 AM

is like i seen people sell info on nikon d200 camera (2k) they clearly state that the auction is not for camera but for info on where to buy it wholesale cheaper. People dont read the auctions i dont know but they were fighting on this auction like for real camera. Whos is foult is that? most people dont use the brain at all .. they just know how to place a bid and pay tru paypal.. They have been traind to do it. These people deserved a lesson like that i think..

d34l 11-10-2009 03:53 AM

The point being made is that the seller listed the pictures as 4.6 ounces or whatever. If you want to sell pictures of a phone, I GUARANTEE YOU THAT THEY THEY DONT BELONG IN THE CELL PHONE LISTING CATEGORIES.

That was her mistake, if she listed it as a wallpaper or picture category, and never used item specefics , should could have easily tricked them. But according to ebay, you list something in the category than you have to sell it. I can't list a picture in the video games category can I? Judge judy was right on!

vigilantex69 11-22-2009 11:23 PM

Judge Judy is a joke. If the chick had gotten a lawyer it would have been thrown out because if the auction did state PHOTO ONLY, the lady wouldn't have had a case. My question is why did the girl put the account in her own name if she was going to scam people? Judge Judy knows NOTHING about Ebay obviously. I am just kind of confused as to how the court was in Los Angeles because the purchaser said that it was bought out of state? So what did the girl come to court from another state? The court filing would have had to have been in the state she purchased it in?

NZT 11-23-2009 05:35 AM

Is this Judge Judy show for real? If it is why would the ebay seller turn up to be named and shamed on TV?

oompaloompa 11-23-2009 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigilantex69 (Post 112837)
Judge Judy is a joke. If the chick had gotten a lawyer it would have been thrown out because if the auction did state PHOTO ONLY, the lady wouldn't have had a case. My question is why did the girl put the account in her own name if she was going to scam people? Judge Judy knows NOTHING about Ebay obviously. I am just kind of confused as to how the court was in Los Angeles because the purchaser said that it was bought out of state? So what did the girl come to court from another state? The court filing would have had to have been in the state she purchased it in?

firstly do not slur the name of Judge Judy, I am her biggest fan...
but you are right, she is wrong on this, the show tries cases filed from different States , the parties agree to being shamed, they get all expenses paid rip to LA, PLUS it is a show, not a real Court, because the show pays for the losers costs, so why the loser looks so annoyed, I dont know its a win-win situation for everyone..

NZT 11-23-2009 10:03 AM

Oompa you got my meaning wrong, I was not slurring her, she looks kind of cool. I just did not know whether the show was real in a legal sense and if the judgement is a real judgement. Ie the $5000 that blondie was ordered to pay to the whiners who were not happy with a photo of a phone for $400, lol

Burst 11-23-2009 12:32 PM

What an idiot. She left funny feedback though. Haha. Nigeria.

Shes annoying to look at.

aking 11-23-2009 03:46 PM

She was intitled to her money back b/c 2 pieces of paper are definitely doesn't weigh 4.8 oz.

oompaloompa 11-23-2009 04:39 PM

^^^ I know Neo I was kidding...

Judy quotes;

On your best day you are not as smart as me on my worst day

beauty fades, dumb is forever

are you on medication?

K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid)

NZT 11-24-2009 06:52 AM

I quite fancy the blonde girl. hmm. I find her criminal brazeness quite aluring.

The buyer just seemed like a total whiner, in life in general.

lol. What a great wife, turning up to the lions den for the husband. I think I will call her.

Burst 11-24-2009 07:48 AM

Chubby Chaser...

I still think shes annoying to look at. The buyer didnt seem like a whiner. She barely spoke during the whole thing.

s2k 11-24-2009 11:19 AM

Judge Judy have got a point with the weight on the item. A picture doesn't weigh 4.9oz for goodness sake. I don't think it's a good idea to try to pull a scam like that... the defendent was just asking for it. The thing that bemuses me the most is that she still think she is right...