eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Helpwith VeRo (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/18256-helpwith-vero.html)

Carnif3X 05-02-2010 03:12 PM

Helpwith VeRo

Hey guys i would like to share my story with you, and ask a few questions so i can get an expert opinion.

I started selling stuff on ebay, i was a brand new seller (0 sells, 0 feedbacks), It was going good, i sold 3 items, got paid to my paypal account (only 1 is already paid, other 2 are still pending because of the 21 day thing that applies on new sellers).
Then, I sold the 4th item, the buyer never paid, didnt answer to any of my messages or anything, and a few days later i got VeRO'ed, its important to say, that all of my listings were already closed, and i already got payments on the first 3 items.
Ebay sent me this automatic message that basically said that they removed all my listings by a request from a VeRO member, and if i have anything to say about it then i should message them directly (seems like ebay doesn't want to get invloved).
and they gave me an Email address which sits in sipi.in, So the brand i used to sell has SIPI protecting them online.

Now, From what i know my account is not suspended yet, i will have to pass a tutorial next time i want to sell, or something like that.
I have 5 VeRO warning now (4 itmes + 1 that was resend as 2nd chance).

The weird thing about this is, Alot of people are selling the same product, 1 guy already contacted me through a mutual friend we have, he told me he had the same problem. Although other people are selling the same product, same prices like we had, some of them are powersellers and some are not, but i see they have quite a bit feedbacks, So how i come i get kicked after a few days, and other people can go on and do this for months?

What would you advise?
- I can post my listings, and use a picture with all the details, So they cant scan my post, But they can still scan the title.
-How many VeRO warnings can i get before i get suspened?
-Is it possible for an example, If i get kicked out after 10 VeRO warnings to open multiple ebay accounts and sell 9 items on every account and then use a brand new account?
-Can i use the same bank account for multiple paypal accounts?
-Is there any software that can help me out to not get spotted by them (something that will work like an Ebay SEO)?

I've read in this forum about guys who got suspended, but keep on making new accounts, and still keep their business alive, is it a really big hassle, or something easy that you get used to do, and do it quick?

Anyway guys, I would really appreciate any help, And thank alot in advance.

holyhell 05-03-2010 11:11 PM

Every single question of yours can be answered in the Stealth Guide. Tailor made for you.

oompaloompa 05-04-2010 04:28 AM

some items are more heavily policed than others.eg vuitton, microsoft. you need to find out those by experience and common sense
3 warnings in a row and you are out, if you get a warning rest account for 90 days
you wouldnt get to 10 warnings normally, you would be kicked off well before that but yes several accounts selling a few items each is ok
no - you need seperate paypals with seperate details and different bank accounts needed for each
no software that I know of

you need to get reading and get book too , you have alot to learn on linking accounts, do not start anything yet, and best advise is although vero can be lucrative it is not possible to sell the most taken down items in any quantity unless you become a member of vero program, or you have full legit supplier details (and still then there can be problems) find your majority of items outside brand name products that have issues attached...

alphonsus2010 05-04-2010 06:17 AM

Yup. Just buy the stealth guide.

Carnif3X 05-04-2010 04:52 PM

I think its a good idea, ill take a look at this this week.
Another thing that i would like to ask, if lets say, you are selling a 'HOT' product, can these stealth tweaks help, or they will still get you fast?

Lyda 05-05-2010 06:35 AM

It will help if you follow the steps properly. Just make sure you study the book and understand everything before starting opening new accounts. It's like in painting, the preparation is everything and well worth the time invested into it.. Good luck!:ranger:

POSHY 05-12-2010 01:55 AM

You have to email the company, explain your side, present some receipts of where you bought it and file a counter-notice--IF what you are selling is indeed authentic and legit. Once you file a counter-notice, the Vero member will have to submit proof to EBay that you are selling a ⊗⊗⊗⊗. If they cannot prove it, Ebay will reinstate your items.